今天我會自己先冷靜下來,才去處理小朋友的問題行為.
否則我的情緒已被牽動,無法解決問題.

複式洋房

積分: 491

22#
發表於 05-3-23 01:04 |只看該作者

Re: 對住件trouble 2, 我喊了!

Dear all,

I have got a `trouble 2' too. But my husband said we have a `trouble 0' , then `trouble 1' and now `trouble 2'! Sometimes, I am very upset too especially he is very persistent - very difficult to side track him. (But he will side track us if he has done something wrong!)

My maid also "種佢" very much. He can drink milk in his bed, sometimes, may spill milk over the blanket. He can yell and kick in the kitchen when my maid is pouring soup, just over his head! Unbelievable! He can eat bread, biscuits, milk, ..... before dinner. So, he always has bad appetite but doing a lot of `exercises' in the highchair, feet on the table, climb over the table, use fingers to pick up food from dish, use spoon to scoop the salty sauce from dish and drink!!! And my maid still allows everything!

Anyhow, She is not really bad. Just not persistent at all. So, my son 食住上!

大宅

積分: 1141

23#
發表於 05-3-23 15:09 |只看該作者

Dear flysss,

Since you son 食住 your maid, you must play a role to "balance" this situation. Or your son will have no discipline because he is not under anyone's control.

While my daughter is younger (now 2.4 years old), she already knows that grandma 種佢 and usually allows her many things that we normally will not. Therefore, parents (like me and my husband) take up the role to teach her what is right and wrong and we will not let her 食住 us.

Now she understands the discipline very much, because she also starts her N1. Even sometimes she is naughty, we immediately correct her and talk to her (like an adult talk).

flysss, patience and love is determined how far your son can go in the future. Did you ever hear that "discipline" is the best gift to a child.

別墅

積分: 932

24#
發表於 05-3-23 15:10 |只看該作者

除了父母要想辦法去教個小朋友外, 家中的工人都要配合妳才有用. 工人對住佢的時間長過妳, 妳教佢放, 等於零. 我對住個工人重勞氣過對住個仔. 叫佢配合我, 佢做左一兩次就唔記得, 激死.

複式洋房

25#
發表於 05-3-23 22:13 |只看該作者

twyam,

Thanks very much for your sharing. I like your last sentence - `discipline is the best gift to a child'.

In fact, sometimes, my son will also 食住 me too. But if I strongly present that is not acceptable, he will give in a bit. But I have to be very strong, somewhat like `mad'. I hope that I can use more gentle way and he will still follow.

大宅

積分: 1141

26#
發表於 05-3-24 10:36 |只看該作者

Dear flysss,

You are very welcome. :)

Indeed my daughter loves me to tell her stories, so I will use those CHANCE to teach her; for instance what kind of behavior are good and bad in the daily lives.

In my experience, she absorbs very easily and fast throughout the whole process.

twyam

複式洋房

27#
發表於 05-3-24 21:55 |只看該作者

twyam,

my son is very `son'. He is active and impulsive. He has improvement recently. He can stay with me till the story book has been turned about 6-8 pages. Then, gone. So, I still need some time to catch him.

Congratulations to you as you are lucky to have a girl listening to you.

禁止訪問

積分: 6587

28#
發表於 05-3-25 14:40 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

29#
發表於 05-3-26 22:11 |只看該作者

nicki,

You are lucky that your child will 就範 before 5聲. My elder daughter will in the past. My son, ..., oh no. Occasionally, he will.

Yesterday, I met a mother who has a boy of 3+. She also comforted me that the child will be better at 3. I am really looking forward to that day. I hope that one day I can share with the other moms that this will happen.

明天會更好! :-P

首頁

尾頁

跳至