跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 136

1#
發表於 05-2-11 18:13 |只看該作者

14個月大常尖叫

家中的bb十四個月大仍經常尖叫, 有時在茶樓飲茶時尖叫, 不知怎樣制止, 各位有什麼好方法, 可否教我.

公爵府

積分: 27370

認識瑞士牛牛第一回 熱血勳章 好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

2#
發表於 05-2-15 01:32 |只看該作者

Re: 14個月大常尖叫

me too!!!

我個囝囝11個月大, 有什麼好方法去訓練他不再尖叫呢?

大宅

積分: 1636

3#
發表於 05-2-15 01:34 |只看該作者

me too!
我比佢聽歌佢就唔叫.

複式洋房

積分: 185

4#
發表於 05-2-17 23:50 |只看該作者

可以試吓用其他物品引開BB注意力,與她玩or傾計都可以試吓!她尖叫目的是想引起大人注意

男爵府

積分: 8716

5#
發表於 05-2-20 00:07 |只看該作者

有冇諗過,小朋友尖叫除了想引人注意之外,其實佢0地好可能係想學講說話呢?點解你唔想佢尖叫呀?其實間中叫幾聲都冇乜唔妥,這個亦係佢成長發展過程。

別墅

積分: 636

6#
發表於 05-2-21 13:28 |只看該作者

Agree with 芝達 . If your BBs would like to express something but they are not capable to do so, then they may scream.

It really applies to both of my kids. No need to stop them, they will not do that once they developed a better communication skill.

Don't worry!

洋房

積分: 94

7#
發表於 05-2-22 14:13 |只看該作者

Agree with 芝達 & WaWaMom. Since your BB is 14months, and can start with him about what's right and what's wrong and 講道理, so you can tell him that screaming is no good and incorrect, and teach him a correct method to catch your attention or tell him the appropriate expression. Then, after a certain period of time, situation will improve.

My son is currently 3year-old, and he used to shout when I talked with others or when he wanted to catch my attention, then when I told him that I'd like him to inform me & count until 10 to draw my attention, and insisted for several weeks, now he will say "mami, I'd like to talk with you" instead of just shouting.

民房

積分: 19

8#
發表於 05-2-22 21:26 |只看該作者

I totally agree that BB at that age screams a lot because they cannot yet express themselves in words easily. My son is nearly 14 months old and he started screaming a lot a few weeks ago. I find that he will stop screaming once we can successfully guess what he wants. After hearing the advices from other moms, I think we may try this everytime our BB screams again: Calm ourselves down first, don't get irritated once they start screaming, esp in public places. Then we should try to let them know that we will find out what they want and start making guesses until we can get it. We should even try to attend to them once we know they are trying to tell us smth, before they start screaming. Don't make them feel that they need to scream to catch our attention. I think even they cannot talk very well yet, they are able to understand us.

Don't give up, I strongly believe that our reactions to them now are very important to the development of their behaviour.

Hope this can help.

with wishes,
2R-Mom

首頁

尾頁

跳至