Gerber都有出奶袋.大小和Avent完全一樣.
感覺上比Avent厚一點,更好用.

萬X,屈人寺有售.

大宅

積分: 4748

4#
發表於 05-2-17 21:31 |只看該作者

Re: Avent pump奶袋是否已完全沒有貨?

I also use the Gerber milk bag and I think it is better than Avent too.

愛 是 恆 久 忍 耐 、 又 有 恩 慈 . 愛 是 不 嫉 妒 . 愛 是 不 自 誇 . 不 張 狂 .  不 作 害 羞 的 事 . 不 求 自 己 的 益 處 . 不 輕 易 發 怒 . 不 計 算 人 的 惡 .  不 喜 歡 不 義 . 只 喜 歡 真 理 .  凡 事 包 容 . 凡 事 相 信 . 凡 事 盼 望 . 凡 事 忍 耐 。   愛 是 永 不 止 息 ...

大宅

積分: 1986

5#
發表於 05-2-18 09:59 |只看該作者

Carmen2004 寫道:
I also use the Gerber milk bag and I think it is better than Avent too.

How much is the Gerber bag?

大宅

積分: 4748

6#
發表於 05-2-18 14:03 |只看該作者

I can't remember the cost but not so expensive..
愛 是 恆 久 忍 耐 、 又 有 恩 慈 . 愛 是 不 嫉 妒 . 愛 是 不 自 誇 . 不 張 狂 .  不 作 害 羞 的 事 . 不 求 自 己 的 益 處 . 不 輕 易 發 怒 . 不 計 算 人 的 惡 .  不 喜 歡 不 義 . 只 喜 歡 真 理 .  凡 事 包 容 . 凡 事 相 信 . 凡 事 盼 望 . 凡 事 忍 耐 。   愛 是 永 不 止 息 ...

複式洋房

積分: 401

7#
發表於 05-2-18 14:12 |只看該作者

Florashley,

Make sure the Gerber bag can go into the freezer because I know some makes can't (unless you are not going to freeze it). Read the description on the box before you buy them.

大宅

8#
發表於 05-2-18 14:23 |只看該作者

hart,
Thanks for your reminder. Actually, I seldon freeze the milk in the milk bag as I've bought 2 more milk bottles. I use Medela mini electric pump and Avent manual pump at the same time. After each pumping, I will pour the milk from the milk bag to the bottle so that I can take back home more easily.

男爵府

積分: 5934

2011至尊種植勳章

9#
發表於 05-2-18 14:42 |只看該作者

FlorashleyTim,
Why do you pump the milk into milk bag first? Why not directly pump the milk into milk bottle? Is it because you do not have AVENT milk bottle?
If it is so, I suggest you buy one AVENT milk bottle ($3x for 1 9oz bottle). Since the milk bottle can be re-used, it is more economical.

大宅

10#
發表於 05-2-18 15:03 |只看該作者

Monkichi,
I am using the Avent ISIS system. Only have disposable milk bags and 免洗奶瓶. I knw that Avent has produced some cups which can be used for a few times. So, is the type of bottle you mention still on the market?

男爵府

2011至尊種植勳章

11#
發表於 05-2-18 15:29 |只看該作者

FlorashleyTim,
我想你說的 cup 是 AVENT 新出那種只可再用 4 次的 "VIA cup". 而我說的是正式的奶瓶, 可以無限次 reuse 那種. AVENT ISIS pump 除了可以與 "免洗奶瓶" 和 "VIA cup" 一起使用之外, 還可以安裝正式的 AVENT 奶瓶使用.

for your reference:
AVENT 奶瓶 --

VIA cup --

大宅

12#
發表於 05-2-18 16:47 |只看該作者

monkichi,
Thanks for your info. You're so thoughtful! I'm afraid that my boy will not be accustomed to the teat of Avent brand as he is now using pigeon bottles.

Am I over-worry?

男爵府

積分: 5600

13#
發表於 05-2-18 17:12 |只看該作者

Florashley,
U can still use pigeon bottles and teat to feed your baby as what I did. However, you can save money by buying an Avent milk bottle and connect it with Avent Pump. After pumping, u can pour the milk to Pigeon milk bottle.

男爵府

2011至尊種植勳章

14#
發表於 05-2-18 17:14 |只看該作者

FlorashleyTim,
你說你的 Avent ISIS pump 只是配 "免洗奶瓶", 所以用奶袋盛奶, 然後再倒入奶瓶. 其實你可以買一至兩個 Avent 奶瓶, 專用來泵奶(代替奶袋 & "免洗奶瓶").

複式洋房

積分: 401

15#
發表於 05-2-20 14:30 |只看該作者

其實你可以買一至兩個 Avent 奶瓶, 專用來泵奶(代替奶袋 & "免洗奶瓶").

agree. This is exactly what I did with my baby before. We used pigeon bottle but Avent pump and so I pumped directly into an Avent bottle and transfer it into a pigeon bottle (to be used the next day) or pumped into a disposable bag (to save storage space) and keep it in the freezer.

Milk bag can be quite expensive, unless you feed your baby using Avent disposable bottle and bag. It's much cheaper to buy an Avent bottle for pumping because you can re-use it.

男爵府

積分: 8476

16#
發表於 05-2-20 18:40 |只看該作者

FlorashleyTim,
I also use Gerber milk bag. I pump milk with Avent ISIS into a 9 oz bottle then pour the milk into the bag and keep in the company's fridge (I put the bag in a non-transparent box so that no one can see).

Gerber from Nursing Asso sell at $40 with 25 pieces. I dont trust the old avent bag as it leaked, so I m loyal to the gerber bag and i keep them in the freezer too.

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊