積分: 237

1#
發表於 05-3-5 19:16 |只看該作者

開刀後幾時才能沖涼洗頭?

如題
Misaki was born on 12th March, 05!

翡翠宮

積分: 92812

2024年龍年勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

2#
發表於 05-3-5 19:43 |只看該作者

Re: 開刀後幾時才能沖涼洗頭?

我一出院果日就洗(約4-5日),但要用薑皮水唔好用生水,同埋快d抹乾身吹乾頭

洋房

3#
發表於 05-3-5 21:09 |只看該作者

我買左薑之沐浴露&shampoo...唔用薑皮水得唔得 ?-(

男爵府

積分: 5375

4#
發表於 05-3-5 21:18 |只看該作者

I have shower and wash my hair at 5th day (the wound was still covered ) just before remove the sitiches, but at day 9 my wound has gapped and have discharge, than i have to go back to hospital to stay for another 8 days to cure the wound.... i suggest wait as much days as you can tolerate and DON'T wet your wound, it is really trouble ar

鋕堅不摧毅力驚, 泓澄水清萬人敬。入黎睇下 caleb 既相啦.. CALEB哥哥 +INGRID妹妹=AJ'S 寶貝

洋房

5#
發表於 05-3-5 21:34 |只看該作者

ajbaby 寫道:
I have shower and wash my hair at 5th day (the wound was still covered ) just before remove the sitiches, but at day 9 my wound has gapped and have discharge, than i have to go back to hospital to stay for another 8 days to cure the wound.... i suggest wait as much days as you can tolerate and DON'T wet your wound, it is really trouble ar

Sound's so serious! I will seriously consider not to take a shower, just use wet towel to clean my body! But......It's difficult to tolerate not to wash my hair for many days!!! Any solution that I can wash my hair in one hand, and not to affect my wound on the other hand ?-(

男爵府

積分: 5375

6#
發表於 05-3-5 21:43 |只看該作者

sandydojo 寫道:
Sound's so serious! I will seriously consider not to take a shower, just use wet towel to clean my body! But......It's difficult to tolerate not to wash my hair for many days!!! Any solution that I can wash my hair in one hand, and not to affect my wound on the other hand ?-(

me too... i can't tolerate not to wash my hair for many days!!! ^^ i go to salon to wash my hair lor, but ask them wash fast and dry my hair immediately and ask them help me to get up from the "wash-hair-chair" to avoid hurting the wound lor
鋕堅不摧毅力驚, 泓澄水清萬人敬。入黎睇下 caleb 既相啦.. CALEB哥哥 +INGRID妹妹=AJ'S 寶貝

男爵府

積分: 6328

7#
發表於 05-3-6 00:04 |只看該作者

我都係開刀呀,今日已經第十日呀,我仲未沖澡洗頭呀,我只是用毛巾抹身,但明天我媽媽放假,佢就會煲薑水比我洗頭沖澡,但我洗吾洗包住傷口呢,怕吾怕o的水會整到傷口呢....
雖然我現在傷口吾痛,但我怕佢會發炎呀,我洗吾洗包住先沖澡呀

首頁

尾頁

跳至