跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1207

41#
發表於 10-2-3 06:07 |只看該作者
3kids, 咁你到就聯絡出來啦...yeah!!

hee hee...我啲好細...將入grade 1 & jk, 咁你地啲朋友仔就可以幫手同佢地講多啲中文囉...哈哈...

jjjmom, 記得我真好呢....多多關照呀....我都好想知道多啲對小孩教育及興趣的實質安排..見到面就好八啲... ^-^

原帖由 3kids媽咪 於 10-2-1 23:16 發表
Tsang 04

你,我跟jjjmom都住係同一個block內喎,叫埋doggie出來gathering飲茶好喎(我6月初就到步)
我都沒有信教,知道多倫多真係好多不同地區華人教會,打開華人報紙就知o勒.
你d小朋友上了小學嗎?

]

別墅

積分: 790

42#
發表於 10-2-3 12:02 |只看該作者
PET 係 Trudeau 死左之後先起ge high sch, 紀念 Trudeau 對加拿大的功績, 但短短幾年時間已經成為york region top 1

原帖由 ckkwkl 於 10-1-27 05:22 發表

ic, thx. the name seems to be a "french" school.

大宅

積分: 1593

43#
發表於 10-2-3 21:02 |只看該作者
Uki,

你暑假過去探女嗎?
去就join埋我地o勒,熱鬧d 嘛!

原帖由 uki 於 10-2-3 12:02 發表
PET 係 Trudeau 死左之後先起ge high sch, 紀念 Trudeau 對加拿大的功績, 但短短幾年時間已經成為york region top 1

大宅

44#
發表於 10-2-3 21:07 |只看該作者
Tsang04

我估你d仔女教他們英文就差唔多,我個女(十歲)好'難玩',
我過到去要買些傢俱才搬得入去,,又要去申請internet,固網電話(諗緊要唔要),cable tv等等,諗起都有少少煩丫!

原帖由 Tsang04 於 10-2-3 06:07 發表
3kids, 咁你到就聯絡出來啦...yeah!!

hee hee...我啲好細...將入grade 1 & jk, 咁你地啲朋友仔就可以幫手同佢地講多啲中文囉...哈哈...

jjjmom, 記得我真好呢....多多關照呀....我都好想知道多啲對小孩教育及興趣 ...

大宅

45#
發表於 10-2-6 00:19 |只看該作者
3 kids,

furniture, u can shop around online 1st...visit "the brick / sears / costco.ca / leon / ikea " la.....really not much choice...most of them just similar look...

fr my experience, i rent 1st then move to another & therefore, need to buy furniture 2 times..... ikea is most cheap cheap but not "hard"....quality fr costco is good good but a little bit expensive as the other department store will have sales...sometime...

don't compare w hk...u'll disappoint w those "design/outlook" definately....i'm very regret...i should ship all stuff fr HK to here!!! anyway...

about internet, tel, cable, mobile....here...very limited provider / plan....just a or b....... let me ask my 66 the details then pm u our plan...very later (hee hee...lazy & not hurry, right )

原帖由 3kids媽咪 於 10-2-3 21:07 發表
Tsang04

我估你d仔女教他們英文就差唔多,我個女(十歲)好'難玩',
我過到去要買些傢俱才搬得入去,,又要去申請internet,固網電話(諗緊要唔要),cable tv等等,諗起都有少少煩丫!

]

大宅

46#
發表於 10-2-7 11:37 |只看該作者
Tsang04

唔該晒你先!
上年暑假無聊時我行過你所講d 傢私公司(係未行過costco) 嘎!真係又貴,款又少,無什麼選擇
有d傢俱唔趕住用我會等待christmas睇下有無on sale.
買o左d必須品先啦!
而家先知係果邊生活都幾多洗費支出(地稅,水,電,煤,租電水爐費,tv,internet,屋保險,供車/車油,供樓/租樓)
所以若我老公回流返去搵工,都唔知幾錢人工才維持生計丫.......

原帖由 Tsang04 於 10-2-6 00:19 發表
3 kids,

furniture, u can shop around online 1st...visit "the brick / sears / costco.ca / leon / ikea " la.....really not much choice...most of them just similar look...

fr my experience, i rent 1st ...

男爵府

積分: 7158

47#
發表於 10-2-9 03:39 |只看該作者
3 kids - nowadays, here had lots of chinese furniture malls. the designs are more suitable for HK styles. but price - sort of reasonable. the only thing i don't like is cannot be refunded. u know sometimes when the actual products shipped to your place.. it doesnot fix or got damaged. then hard time to get them fixed...
telephone - if you got lots of IDD to call home, u could try to use those VOIP phone. (connected thru internet) much cheaper.. but once the internet is down, you will have no phone to use.

大宅

48#
發表於 10-2-9 15:03 |只看該作者
doggie,

我想請教你,而家你們上網是否用BELL OR ROGER,我了解過都幾貴下喎,HK就好平(HK$180/月無限上網,我老公勁DL)
我上年係我姑奶度住,她C6跟我們說,不要DL,不要睇youtube...不要.....不要...... 因為要比$
攪到我d仔女唔敢上網
中文電視唔打算開,因為cable tv+中文電台要5x元(我姑奶話)得一個人睇,唔係好值丫(日頭只係得d 3x 年前的劇,幾搵笨下)
總知要setup另一個家,真係唔少o野........

原帖由 doggie 於 10-2-9 03:39 發表
3 kids - nowadays, here had lots of chinese furniture malls. the designs are more suitable for HK styles. but price - sort of reasonable. the only thing i don't like is cannot be refunded. u kno ...

[ 本帖最後由 3kids媽咪 於 10-2-9 15:05 編輯 ]

男爵府

49#
發表於 10-2-9 23:25 |只看該作者
currently we are using rogers for cable TV, internet, mobile phone and home phone. with the bundle package we have 15% discount on all items.

yes, internet is extreme expensive. if you 66 勁DL, then will have to prepare to pay for hte high-speed (i.e. $99+ tax) per month.
for me - since i am working, most of the download were done in the office. home pc only for online banking and light email. so we are using the extra-lite. but still need to pay $29.99+tax.
a new rate will apply in Mar. can't remember how much
for the cable TV, i have no choice. i need to watch chinese channel. yes, those 日頭只係得d 3x 年前的劇, but if u have been here for long, then u won't care about watching such.. however, if you pay more for the HD TV, then you have the movie channel - where u could view all the current movie and TVB shows.
same as the mobile - not cheap..

we are thinking shifting to VOIP for internet and home phone. to reduce the cost - but if so, will loose the 15% bundle discount from rogers. so still doing the research

大宅

積分: 3712

好媽媽勳章

50#
發表於 10-2-9 23:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 doggie 於 10-2-9 10:25 發表
currently we are using rogers for cable TV, internet, mobile phone and home phone. with the bundle package we have 15% discount on all items.

yes, internet is extreme expensive. if you 66 勁DL, t ...

doggie
for the bundle services, isn't it even if you have only had any three of the combination (out of TV, internet, mobile and home), you can already get the 15% discount. I had three only and got 15% discount in the past.

複式洋房

積分: 334

51#
發表於 10-2-10 04:38 |只看該作者
3 kids mama
if your 66 really love download .. tricky but worth $$$... pay higher rate in internet and 勁DL all kind of HK movie and drama ... then save money for the cable .. this is what we are doing right now too.
:D

原帖由 3kids媽咪 於 10-2-9 15:03 發表
doggie,

我想請教你,而家你們上網是否用BELL OR ROGER,我了解過都幾貴下喎,HK就好平(HK$180/月無限上網,我老公勁DL)
我上年係我姑奶度住,她C6跟我們說,不要DL,不要睇youtube...不要.....不要...... 因為要比 ...
***** Beselsel *****

大宅

52#
發表於 10-2-10 06:08 |只看該作者
we use the cable tv + home phone + internet, monthly rate is $110.....

then, we use CTI for HK telephone, i.e. communicate w HK number, monthly rate is $10. now they offer package for HK number + canada home phone is $20/mth...

oh yeah la....internet...recently, i request my 66 DL HK drama for me...then, overload the package & we hv to pay more on top of the existing plan....furthermove, DL HD drama is really slow....it take 1.5 mths for the police drama.....so, i didn't request my 66 to DL another one...just buy the drama fr market ..... ^-^

原帖由 beselsel 於 10-2-10 04:38 發表
3 kids mama
if your 66 really love download .. tricky but worth $$$... pay higher rate in internet and 勁DL all kind of HK movie and drama ... then save money for the cable .. this is what we are doin ...
]

複式洋房

53#
發表於 10-2-10 11:37 |只看該作者
tsang mama: maybe you are using an ultra lite package and which only have limit of 2GB to use each month for surfing online and download ..
What I using now is a higher package (but forgot the name) instead of paying the cable tv and can have update drama to watch as well as save some money.
***** Beselsel *****

男爵府

54#
發表於 10-2-10 23:12 |只看該作者
ckkwkl - in the past u could still have 15% if you have only 3 things with rogers. now need to be 4, 10% for 3 and 5% for 2..

tsang04, i called to compliant as currently we have 60GB for the ultra lite package - and cut down to 2GB after march - rogers foreced u to go for higher package...

大宅

積分: 3712

好媽媽勳章

55#
發表於 10-2-10 23:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 doggie 於 10-2-10 10:12 發表
ckkwkl - in the past u could still have 15% if you have only 3 things with rogers. now need to be 4, 10% for 3 and 5% for 2..

tsang04, i called to compliant as currently we have 60GB for the ultr ...

ic

複式洋房

56#
發表於 10-2-11 01:26 |只看該作者
yes roger just markup their price now... but my location has only allow me to use rogers, cause the underground phone line is now all belonged to rogers and which I cannot shift to bell at all
***** Beselsel *****

大宅

57#
發表於 10-2-11 05:11 |只看該作者
doggie, is yr contract going to expiry? only 2 GB can't do anything....may be u can consider to change to bell la...

beselsel, we a using 60GB now, over limit because my 66 is work at home ma.... hee hee....

just for sharing......my 66 said, he'll change to Bell after contract as TV will charge $40, internet is $25 for 25GB base plus charge on over limit, but cap at $25, therefore, total charge on internat is cap at $50, with CTI $20 package.....save $10 plus more usage on internet wow....

原帖由 beselsel 於 10-2-10 11:37 發表
tsang mama: maybe you are using an ultra lite package and which only have limit of 2GB to use each month for surfing online and download ..
What I using now is a higher package (but forgot the name) ...
]

大宅

58#
發表於 10-2-11 17:37 |只看該作者
睇完你們D post, 又睇過roger網頁:cable,tel,internet.... 樣樣都o甘多款plan?-( 很難攪o者!)
樣樣都幾十幾十蚊,我要好好study下先.

男爵府

59#
發表於 10-2-12 00:24 |只看該作者
me too - our area could only use Rogers. unless we shift to VOIP phone, which we did not really like it.
Tsang - yes per you said it save $10, but then we will lose the overall 15% which is more than $10. that's why we need to re-think....

複式洋房

60#
發表於 10-2-12 01:36 |只看該作者
doggie: I guess we could be in the same area ...

3 kids mama: first, better find out your area is able to use both Bell or Rogers service. then to decide which package is suitable for you. I have no choice but stick with Rogers and used to have the package "extreme plus" which good enough for me to download 1 to 2 episodes, 3 to 4 radio programs and some music a day for a month. but now since back to work and we drop the package down to "lite" which is good enough for download some music online and surf. if downloading HK drama, my 66 can do it in office see if this info will help you in making a decision
***** Beselsel *****

首頁

尾頁

跳至