首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6772

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 10-6-2 12:22 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, doggie,

Thank you for your advice.

If I go to Canada as visitor, I cannot enjoy the medical benefit while waiting for the approval of re-union. Am I right?

原帖由 doggie 於 10-6-1 03:12 發表
makfr - if your family decided to come back 2 yrs later. then of course come here as visitor first and then apply here in canada as re-union.

by then u could determine if u want to apply your own ...

[ 本帖最後由 makfr 於 10-6-2 12:25 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 7158

發表於 10-6-4 00:30 |顯示全部帖子
makfr - yes, no benefit if u r just an visitor. but your husband and kids will enjoy after the 3 months grace period.

as you want to apply from hk now, there is no strong justification since your husband and kids are still in HK. u could not use the "REUNION" as the application category. but may be the consultant will have better ideas to you..

男爵府

積分: 6772

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 10-6-10 15:01 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, doggie,

Thank you very much and I will check with the consultant for details.

原帖由 doggie 於 10-6-4 00:30 發表
makfr - yes, no benefit if u r just an visitor. but your husband and kids will enjoy after the 3 months grace period.

as you want to apply from hk now, there is no strong justification since your ...

別墅

積分: 516

發表於 10-6-17 13:47 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

I'd like to ask something about immigration. I have submitted the application form (as skillful worker) to Canada 2 months ago. May I know when I can get the 1st round approval? Please help.

BTW, my whole family will go to Toronto in July for site-visit.Hope we can get more details for that to see if we can adapt to.

男爵府

發表於 10-6-18 22:20 |顯示全部帖子
shirley - where about r u going to stay in July? if you are doing the sight seeing only, you may not know how the actual life are here ..
unless u really spend time to see how the environment, the school the work etc..
for the application. i could not comment as i don't know how the process procedure now. guess u will first need to get the confrimation from the commissioner that they had received your application. then you will be given an ref number where u could check it online to see the application status.

別墅

積分: 516

發表於 10-6-20 02:34 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Doggie,

Thanks for your reply. We are going to go to Toronto in 7 July and stayed in my hubby's elder brother's home.

Actually, the purpose of this trip is to understand the living standard, school for kids and sight-seeing as well. My hubby had previously studied in Canada for 5 years. After Graduate, he was back to HK because his mother was sick.

I have submitted the application form for 2 months by courier but no response so far. That's why my hubby sent an email to CIO to check for the status. They said that they haven't located my application and they are now processing the application up to mid April. I further checked that my application was sent out on 18 Apil. However, I don't know my application can't be located is because of my application is still queuing up for processing. If they started processing my application, how will they inform me the reference no for checking the status in internet?

Please see if you can share the experience for me.

原帖由 doggie 於 10-6-18 20:20 發表
shirley - where about r u going to stay in July? if you are doing the sight seeing only, you may not know how the actual life are here ..
unless u really spend time to see how the environment, the ...

男爵府

發表於 10-6-21 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
shirley - guess the process change as i came here in dec 2002.
we got the confirmation of receiving our application form where the reference case # being given. and whenever we had question to ask, we quote the reference case # for them.

if they said they are now process the mid-april. then hopefully they will send u the confirmation letter shortly.
if not. you might need to go by yourself to get details. but before you go. u will have to call the courier to see who had signed up from their hand to receive your form.
then when u talk to them, u could quote all the relevant info for them to trace your package..

首頁

尾頁

跳至