論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 834

1#
發表於 05-3-30 11:42 |只看該作者

Anyone interested in my very good yan yan maid???

My whole family is leaving HK moving to Canada next month and my Indonesian maid is really really good. She loves BB alot and if you let her help you, I'm sure you can be very "fong sum" cuz I swear to god she will treat BB very good and she will never ever do bad things to harm your BB. She is very honest, I've tried many times I hide money in the house and everytime she will find it and put it all back on the table for me. Also She cook good food (I taught her some !! hahahahaha). The way she cares about my 8 mths daughter is not less than my hubby and me. Also the best thing about her is that she have 2 days off each month but she usually only take 1 day off cuz she wants to take care of my BB(remember I didn't give her extra pay wor). Also the Red Calendar days she won't go(of course I let her go but she refused to go), she always want to take care of my child. I love her so much but we cannot bring her to Canada with us. Right now she always hold my daughter and cry every nite. I feel really sad and I really hope I can help her find a good family. Please let me know if you are interested. I promise all the above I'm saying is the truth. She is the best maid I've ever met. My whole family loves her !! One thing, she only wants to take care of BB, she told me she want to find a family that have a very small baby so she can take care of him/her from very small. Her last day working with me will be Apr 29th 2005 !! I really hope I can find someone that can give her a good home.

複式洋房

積分: 443

2#
發表於 05-3-30 12:21 |只看該作者

Re: Anyone interested in my very good yan yan maid???

Hi b9lingling,

My friend has a 1 yrs old baby girl and would like to hire a maid. Her daughter is now taking care by the local baby sitter and she has changed her mind to hire a maid at home. Can you please pm me and give me your contact? I can ask my friend to contact you directly. Thanks.

蕃薯仔

大宅

積分: 2503

3#
發表於 05-3-30 12:34 |只看該作者

does she need to go back to Indonesia first before her new visa issued?

大宅

積分: 2503

4#
發表於 05-3-30 12:35 |只看該作者

can you pm your maid details to me. How long been to HK, any overseas experience, etc...

別墅

5#
發表於 05-3-30 12:45 |只看該作者

Let me ask my maid first cuz she told me she wants to take care of very small babies so I don't know if she will find 1 yrs old too big la. Anyways, pls ask your friend to give me a call, I'll PM u my number and we'll see how it goes. Thanks for your help !!

該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 05-3-30 12:53 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

7#
發表於 05-3-30 12:59 |只看該作者

I know that she need to have a new employer first but she said she haven't go back to Indonesia for a long period of time so she want to visit her family.

男爵府

積分: 5893

8#
發表於 05-3-30 12:59 |只看該作者

b9lingling
I am interested to find a good maid too.
Pls let me know more detail about your maid.

For our case, we have 2 babies both 19mths old. 1 boy and 1 girl. The maid will be hired to my mother-in-law's home. She will be responsible for housekeeping, cooking and assist to take care of babies with my parents-in-law.

We have hired 1 Indonesian maid in the past when the baby just born. But then, she said she is not used to the work and go back. Since then, we have no maid.

I have pm my mobile to you.
Ho Lam's Homepage 2005年度我最喜愛video-1-層層叠

複式洋房

積分: 122

9#
發表於 05-3-30 13:46 |只看該作者

Hello !
I'm now looking for a new yan yan but can't found the good one. As I'm pregnant right now and the baby will born in mid/Aug and hope yan yan can come at the beg of July. Can u email information of her to me with tks.

[email protected].

tks.
HIPO
url=http://lilypie.com][/url]

大宅

積分: 1474

10#
發表於 05-3-30 14:16 |只看該作者

Can you pm your maid details to me.

大宅

積分: 3612

11#
發表於 05-3-30 14:30 |只看該作者

I am interested in knowing more about your maid.

子爵府

積分: 14431

12#
發表於 05-3-30 14:35 |只看該作者

Hi b9lingling,

I am interested in your yan yan and my baby girl is 4 months old. Please pm the contact no.
Thanks.

複式洋房

積分: 292

13#
發表於 05-3-30 15:29 |只看該作者

Please check pm...

民房

積分: 0

14#
發表於 05-3-30 15:40 |只看該作者

b9lingling,

Please check PM.

民房

積分: 1

15#
發表於 05-3-30 17:46 |只看該作者

I am still looking for a hardworking and reliable maid to look after my baby girl expected in late April, 2005.

Since I've hired a local nanny to take care of my baby and myself for the 1st one and a half months after my delivery, I can afford to wait for the maid provided she is available by the end of May 2005.

Can you please give me a call at 2993 3409 / 9862 1083 to talk more about this issue.

Many thanks.

洋房

積分: 340

16#
發表於 05-3-30 21:25 |只看該作者

b9lingling,

I am a twin's mother. Since I want to hire one more maid to work in my family, I am interested in your very good yan yan maid. If you want to give her a good home, I am sure our family can provide it. As I have already hired a bun bun, your yan yan has to work with her. My bun bun is a nice maid. She is hardworking but I think she cannot handle two little babies and the housework. So I want to hire one more maid. My twins is 8-month old. I don't know they are small enough to meet your maid's requirement.

If your maid is interested to work in our family, we are available at any time. If OK, please PM me.

民房

積分: 78

17#
發表於 05-3-31 00:56 |只看該作者

Can you pm your maid details to me.

複式洋房

積分: 280

18#
發表於 05-3-31 17:30 |只看該作者

Dear b9lingling,

I am very interested in employing your maid. I have a 1.5 years old baby and want to have my 2nd baby later this year. Could you give me more information about your maid? Please give me a call at 9650 8102 to discuss further. Thank you.

Rita

民房

積分: 27

19#
發表於 05-3-31 17:32 |只看該作者

Dear b9lingling,

please check pm. thanks!!!

複式洋房

積分: 447

20#
發表於 05-4-1 18:07 |只看該作者

Dear b9lingling,

Please check PM. Thanks

首頁

尾頁

跳至