跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7984

1#
發表於 05-4-14 11:53 |只看該作者

請問有冇全人奶bb 一補奶粉就勁嘔奶呀??

自從返咗工, 奶量就跌咗好多, 前日唔夠奶, 好唔願意地第一次補奶粉, 結果bb 勁嘔奶, 嘔到成床都係, 休息咗一陣, 又嘔多次, 成身都係, 我"文" 過d 味係奶粉味, 唔係mama milk ge 味, 想問下有冇mami 試過咁ge 情況呀??

重有樣野好奇, bb 係飲完餐奶粉, 再飲多餐mama milk 先嘔奶, 點解唔係飲完餐奶粉即刻嘔, 而係隔咗一餐先嘔咁奇ge?? 到底佢係咪唔受得d 奶粉, 定係其他原因呀, 有冇mami 可以分享下呀...

唉... 如果佢唔受得d 奶粉, 我又唔夠奶, 咁點算呀.... :-( :-( :-(
~*~*~*~切言實多勝友,天白雲任爾遊。~*~*~*~
        我個小寶寶係2005年1月20日出左世啦!!

大宅

積分: 1986

2#
發表於 05-4-14 12:17 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有冇全人奶bb 一補奶粉就勁嘔奶呀??

922yin,
Tim vomited twice when given 2 oz of Enfamil when he's around 1.5 months. At the 2nd time, he threw up after 4 hours since taking the powdered milk. Since then, I bf him totally.

Try your best la. You have enough milk. Drink more water/soup/milk/juice yourself, before and after each feeding and pumping. I will sometimes pump at midnight using hands as there will be more milk due to hormone.

We support you ar don't worry.

男爵府

3#
發表於 05-4-15 11:08 |只看該作者

FlorashleyTim,

多謝妳ge 回應呀, 其實我都好想全人奶ga, 但奈何自己唔爭氣, 唔夠奶俾bb食, 我如果夠奶果日都唔會補ga, 真係唔夠時就無奈地補奶粉law...

成日聽妳地講要俾bb 啜多d, 刺激多d, 奶水先會多d, 但我bb 係我唔夠奶時就唔肯啜, 喊晒咁, 妳地d bb 會唔會咁ga, 定係都肯啜ga, 我而家都唔知點先可以增加奶量, 已經成日飲湯, 飲水, 飲豆漿ga la, 都好似冇多到咁ge... :cry: :cry: 唔通真係返咗工, 壓力大咗, 休息少咗而影响奶量... :-( :-( :-( 好想bb 有多d mama milk 飲呀...
        我個小寶寶係2005年1月20日出左世啦!!

大宅

積分: 1986

4#
發表於 05-4-15 13:44 |只看該作者

922yin,
Actually, I did not expect that I could bf totally because at the early stage, I always felt that I did not have enough!

Stress can affect our milk supply. So, I suggest you to pump at midnight sometimes, accumulate the stocks bit by bit, say 1-2oz at a time. Try to save more stocks during weekends so that youo won't get that worried on week-days.

For increasing the amount of milk pumped:

1/ Drink water/juice/milk/soup BEFORE and AFTER EACH PUMPING and FEEDING (I am talking about 10-12 glasses per day)

2/ Use hands as well after using pumps because there is still more milk inside. 泵清D can promote milk making by the body

3/ Get more rest. Too tired can lower the supply

Don't worry ar. I used to worry much but now I just try to figure out the solutions one by one when problems come. WHat you are now experiencing will soon be 'past tense'.

One more thing, if your bb does not suck well, go to 健康院 to consult the nurse there. This is important as incorrect position can be a great hindrance.

Share here if you have problems

男爵府

5#
發表於 05-4-15 15:27 |只看該作者

FlorashleyTim,

Thanks a lot for your advice and I will try the method you'd mentioned... hope that I can totally bf my baby again soon.

I'll try my best to do it!!

Thank you again!!!
        我個小寶寶係2005年1月20日出左世啦!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊