跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5343

1#
發表於 10-4-15 10:17 |只看該作者
第一次請工人, 乜都唔識, agent俾左個工人既電話我, 一陣會打idd俾佢, 但有咩要問同注意~ 唔該晒~
全因為你,令我一生都佳美,你令我生命從空虛,化做傳奇,唯獨你是我拯救,我總不至死,直到永遠,從心底讚美!

大宅

積分: 3156

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 10-4-15 10:31 |只看該作者
其實電話......真係唔知係咪你想請個位工人喎!真係要小心囉, 不過你可以問吓佢
1) 工作經驗
2) 家裏各人背景(睇佢大大負擔)
3) 聽吓佢講野等囉

男爵府

積分: 5343

3#
發表於 10-4-15 11:14 |只看該作者
其實我都明, 我都只係諗住聽下佢講野, 溝唔溝通到~
全因為你,令我一生都佳美,你令我生命從空虛,化做傳奇,唯獨你是我拯救,我總不至死,直到永遠,從心底讚美!

複式洋房

積分: 134

4#
發表於 10-4-18 07:52 |只看該作者
家庭背景, 工作經驗, 呀! 要問有無朋友親人在港, 因為日後好多時佢會同啲朋友傾電話去街, 但唔離譜都OK

禁止訪問

積分: 6023

BK Milk勳章

5#
發表於 10-4-18 12:37 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 3102

6#
發表於 10-4-18 13:26 |只看該作者
1.我會首先問佢可唔可以俾前僱主既聯絡方式我先(無論佢喺新加坡或其他地方做嘢,無問題,完約一定肯俾,唔肯俾都有啲問題),唔俾我連in都慳返。
2.問佢識整咩餸,例如蒸魚咁,我會叫佢詳細詳程序,例如先洗魚,蒸幾耐等,以確定佢真係識整。
3.電話interview有個問題係隔離可能有人幫手出貓,最好網上視像會議,可以見到佢反應。
4.問佢原本份工工作时間同埋內容,有啲又話一個要照顧三個小朋友咁,嚟到我度都係咩都唔識,原來之前有婆婆睇晒,個工人只做清潔,煮飯又唔識,照顧小朋友又唔識,洗個廁所用三個鐘,諗住咁樣嚟hea時間,所以小心咪中計。
5.當然請佢主要照顧小朋友既話,要問得更詳細啦,例如你照顧過五個月bb每次飲奶要沖幾安等,如果連基本嘢都唔識,你教時都有排教。

複式洋房

積分: 389

7#
發表於 10-4-18 15:44 |只看該作者
Besides asking the basic questions on work experience and stuff, I would also ask for her hobbies and casually talk what she does on her days off and ask about her family (parents, husband and children)... Because they can memorize and read from the cheat sheet on their work experience, and these information is already on their profile, so I am not quite interested to ask for their experience. Since we have to live with this maid 24 hours a days, I'd like to know more about her and see if she'll fit into my family as well.

Just a little info about my maid: When I hired her, the profile listed that she had 7 yrs working experience in S'pore, but after she came here when we casually chat on her previous experience, she told me she worked actually 9 yrs in S'pore, but since one of her employer (not listed on the profile) broke the contract (the boss lost the job) and she worked for 1 1/2 yrs only with them, so the agent told her not to put it on the profile just to eliminate any confusion (less explanation and look better on the profile)... So, I believe most of the agents would be on the maids side just because they want to do more business, and that's why I never asked for any reference from the maid before I hired her..

禁止訪問

積分: 2492

8#
發表於 10-4-18 16:31 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

首頁

尾頁

跳至