興趣嗜好

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 397

發表於 05-4-29 10:53 |顯示全部帖子

Help - PCAnywhere

I am using a 3Com Robotics 56K Internal Modem. I successfully installed my modem and it works fine with MS Fax program or to connect to internet. However, when I use PC Anywhere, it only works when I have logon into my computer. The modem cannot be initialised automatically when I reboot the PC. It says no response from the modem.

1) This PC does not currently have boardband connection and is not able to be connected by boardband connection.

2) I have tried PC Anywhere, version 10. 11 and 11.5 All have the same problem.

3) I checked with Symantec, they asked me to go to the modem manufacturer. However, the modem manufacturer, 3Com asked me to go to the software vendor.

Does anyone have a similar situation, or know how to fix it... Please let me know. Please PM me or email me. Thanks,

[email protected]

別墅

積分: 595

發表於 05-4-29 11:25 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Help - PCAnywhere

It seems that your modem is in use while the computer startup.

Please try to disable the fax functionality for testing.
My name is Donny Moy 梅梓峰 2004年8月19日出世 -> Please visit my album <- -> Please visit my baby blog <-

複式洋房

發表於 05-4-29 13:37 |顯示全部帖子

It's already turned off.

別墅

積分: 595

發表於 05-4-29 14:16 |顯示全部帖子

pls check your fax status.

Press Start | Right mouse click My Computer | Manage

Select Service and Application | Service and there should be a service call fax, if the status is Started, check the Startup type, if the Startup type is Automatic, press Propertis and change to Manual.

Restart your computer and check again.

My name is Donny Moy 梅梓峰 2004年8月19日出世 -> Please visit my album <- -> Please visit my baby blog <-

複式洋房

發表於 05-5-9 11:42 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks, it is already done but still in vain. Is there anyother suggestion ?

洋房

積分: 56

發表於 05-7-14 21:51 |顯示全部帖子

How is your problem status?
想睇掛圖,click下面啦 拼音之寶 英語發聲學習掛圖 國語之寶 普通話發聲學習掛圖 想睇掛圖,click上面啦

首頁

尾頁

跳至