著媽媽, 小手按着媽媽胸前, 他有着無比安全感, 他感
到媽媽偉大和愛. 而媽媽呢, 她只是全神貫注地看着嬰兒, 她雖
疲乏, 但面對着眼前的寶貝, 什麽也

複式洋房

積分: 362

發表於 05-5-10 23:27 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我個b1歲3個月啦。。。

莫氏
我也有你相同的煩惱, 我bb又是不肯食奶粉, 又同樣年尾有朋友結婚要做姊妹, 但我不恨心餓他, 因bb不夠重. 正因他一直重得不好, 我有好幾次也想和他介奶, 但因不肯食奶粉巳沒有介.
現在bb一歲了, 我想多些時間陪他玩, 不想經常要因擔心唔夠奶而把時間花在bump奶上. 我都想自己多些時間, 不用每天放工趕回家, 我知會有人覺得我自私, 想自己去玩而幫bb介人奶.
莫氏, 我也不知有甚麼方法令bb食奶粉, 我想如果到年底前也介不成功的話, 我可能要在做姊妹那天中途趕回家bump奶吧 :-|
無論如何, 我知你是一個好媽媽, 不要因介奶問題令bb和你也不開心, 我相信總有解決辦法的. :lol:

別墅

積分: 715

發表於 05-5-11 09:15 |顯示全部帖子

monmantong, I totally concur to your view.

莫氐, bb亞媽, please reconsider! Do not push your babies to wean when they are not ready yet .... it hurts their little hearts. :-(
Time flies, my kids are 12 and 10 years old now

子爵府

積分: 13356

發表於 05-5-11 09:19 |顯示全部帖子

莫氏

唔好咁唔開心!順其自然啦!
[img align=left]http://www.pau.com.hk/liwood/IMG_0764.gif[/img]Liwood Ma Ma [url=liwood.pau.com.hk/gallery]MyBB Album[/url] [email protected]

男爵府

積分: 7995

發表於 05-5-11 11:19 |顯示全部帖子

bb亞媽,

regarding your question, hope my below sharing can help you:
1)baby weight
Moses was born with 8 lbs, however, his weight was marginnaly
Passed during the first 3 months, I was so nervous at that time
Especially when I took him to the health center for the weight
Checking. And I remember that he only gained 1 lb between 4- 6 months. However, according to the WHO, for the baby first 6 months, if he is having 100% breastmilk, and it is okay if he
Gains ½ kg monthly.
I know sometimes you may have pressures when people say
Your baby is small, thin, then they will suggest you offering him the formular, however, for the truth, health is more important than
Size, weight. Breastmilk is proved that it can prevent baby overweight, so what else do you need to worry?

2) your life with your baby
breastfeeding is very wonderful thing that no every mom can enjoy,
per my experience, it is true that we may lose some private time for my first 6 months, because I need to rush into home for pumping, or feeding him. However, could you consider bring your baby and meeting with your friend. Using baby sling, nursing clothes or nursing scarf can help you breastfed him everywhere,
you need not hide at home or a feeding room! Don’t blame yourself to be “ self-fished” , you are a great mom , have been breastfeeding him for 1 year, good job! For recent studies, formular, cow milk really has some problems which will cause allergy for babies, and actually for the human’s digestive system, it is not suitable. Breastmilk is always the best for baby’s digestive system , growth.
Are you breastfeeding him and pumping at the same time? So you can still enjoy the time with him.
Also, for your friend’s wedding banquet, you can bring along with your pump so you can express milk at that day. Or if you have enough stock, then you can just express your milk to smooth your full breast problem, then throw away your milk if you don’t want
To bring so much thing at that day. It is only ONE DAY ACTIVITY,
Don’t give up breastfeeding only for THAT DAY, YOU will have so many many happy days with your bb.

大宅

積分: 1936

發表於 05-5-11 12:07 |顯示全部帖子

看完你同bb戒奶的過程, 我很替你唔開心
bb鍾意飲媽媽奶, 唔肯飲奶粉, 佢都無錯,
你只可以話佢唔夠彈性 :mrgreen:
唔好鬧佢同搞到自己唔開心啦!!
有時有d野要循序漸進, 讓bb有得適應

如果你堅持同bb戒奶而佢又唔肯飲奶粉,
咁都可以有其他選擇, 佢都15個月, 可以食好多不同種類食物,
無錯, 奶粉是鈣質, 脂肪同蛋白質高,
但唔代表無其他食物代替,
如雞蛋, 豆腐, 糙米奶, 豆奶或豆漿一樣營養豐富

唔好唔開心啦, 好好享受餵奶日子,
唔好後悔啦, 如果當初你兩溝, bb可能會無而家咁健康
想有個開心bb, 先要有個開心媽咪

男爵府

積分: 5774

發表於 05-5-11 12:51 |顯示全部帖子

我囡囡都不喜歡飲奶粉, 試下鮮奶。

洋房

積分: 383

發表於 05-5-11 16:17 |顯示全部帖子

多謝咁多bk媽咪回應...
我曾經為佢介奶喊咗好多次,佢見到我喊佢又喊埋一份...
嗰時我真係好心痛!!都唔知點做好...可能我唔係一個好媽媽la...
介奶嘅另一原因係我已無奶了...而家胸已唔谷了...

cuiteso,
好耐無見la~~你b介奶了??幾時介的??
我諗我有排等佢介呀/___\
等閒出來飲茶啦~~
hello~~

伯爵府

積分: 19838

牛年勳章

發表於 05-5-11 23:14 |顯示全部帖子

莫氏
我個仔係13個月大時介左奶la , 一黎我自己無mug奶 , 二黎我番工la~~bb每晚都訓半個鐘到就會喊要食奶 , 最耐都訓唔超過兩個鐘~~ 其實當然我都好唔捨得幫bb介奶 , 但bb依家係大埔比我媽咪湊 , 我放假先番去見佢~~
得閒搵我la , 我番工但都可以聽電話架~~
仁德厚澤載福慧輝炫矢志盛風華

複式洋房

積分: 362

發表於 05-5-12 07:02 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you monmantong,
請先不要誤會我因要做姊妹而想和bb介人奶, 雖然他一直underwight, 但我也沒有強迫他飲奶粉. 我只是想自己能有多些私人時間, 不想經常要為bump奶而煩惱. 因lunch要bump奶已很久沒有和同事食飯, 放工後想行街也要趕回家. 而且因要帶bump奶工具上班, 每天也要帶一個大背包, 已很久沒有帶手袋. 我不是一個愛打扮的人, 但有時也想偷懶一下...
我想會慢慢和bb介人奶, 看他甚麼時候肯食奶粉吧, 現在每天早上也給他試飲1至2安奶粉, 但他總是一點也不肯飲, 我想能成功介人奶也要好長日子吧.
做姊妹那天我想不可能帶bump吧(因不想又帶一個大袋), 我看那天我多數會在中間趕回家bump奶. (我不是太夠奶, 若太長時間不bump我怕更少, 又不能邊餵邊bump, 因bb太八掛.)
Anyway, thanks for your advice again.

公爵府

積分: 29405

發表於 05-5-12 12:09 |顯示全部帖子

bb亞媽, 你是否即是莫氏呢?

其實你bb 已15個月了, 為何還會不夠奶的呢? 佢有冇食粥仔呢? 跟據姑娘說, 由12至18個月應要食3-4餐固體食物的, 奶只是其次. 而每天要食大約6餐.

我囝囝13.5個月, 我現在返工都冇pump 奶了, 只是早晚和半夜餵. 我囝囝在我返工時食3餐固體食物, 一天總共大約食6餐 (三餐奶, 早, 晚和半夜各一餐)

別墅

積分: 715

發表於 05-5-12 12:23 |顯示全部帖子

My baby is 15.5 months now and my case is similar to rabbitpiggy. My baby does not like bottle so he does not drink milk at daytime. But once I come home after work, he approaches me and says "ma ma" ... "99". I feed him and express milk (around 7:00pm) at the same time and this is the only time that I express milk in the day. Unless I will work late, I don't bring the pump and bottle to work.

Sometimes, to aviod breast engorgement, I simply express some milk by hand. My baby has sticky congee for breakfast and lunch and rice for dinner. I feed him at night (7:00pm, 10:30pm), midnight (3:00am, 5:00am) and morning (7:30am). I am lucky and I am quite free at daytime and my body get used to this pattern.

You can try to see if your baby can also change to a similar pattern as I so that you could be quite free at daytime.
Time flies, my kids are 12 and 10 years old now

洋房

發表於 05-5-12 17:01 |顯示全部帖子

rabbitpiggy
我同bb亞媽係2個人來的~別誤會..

cuiteso
你幾時放假呀??
hello~~

版主

積分: 16316

版主 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 05-5-13 02:06 |顯示全部帖子

莫氏,
剛恭喜完一位餵了寶寶滿一歲的媽媽, 看了你的"我個b1歲3個月啦", 想來道賀就去睡了.
看見你想為寶寶離乳的問題上, 遇上不開心, 體味到你的矛盾心情. 你有用盡自己的方法想寶寶吃母乳以外的食物, 當中面對的心理交戰, 相信你和女兒都好難受, 你倆的心是相連啊! 對於15個月的小人兒, 要她明白媽媽的難處, 她能因你哭也哭了, 她真是會明白媽媽難過, 但她的難過, 就只有用哭和拒絕, 以及爭取自己不捨得的親密媽咪奶, 希望媽媽會體味, 繼續讓她......

除了為了要當好朋友婚禮的姊妹是一個要女兒離乳的原因外, 還有別的嗎?

一個婚禮, 姊妹真的可以好忙的, 但總有休息的時間. 想當年, 由兒子3個月大開始, 我就間或一周一至兩次的連續16小時工作裡, 只有中間兩個吃飯的時間可以來擠奶, 就別無他選, 起初的幾次有帶奶泵的, 後來覺得不方便, 索性用手擠, 效果還好, 擠出來的還用杯子盛好, 自己喝了, 有益又健康, 14小時的耗體能工作也是精神抖擻地完成任務. 回家就弄醒已入睡的寶寶來躺餵, 沒有一天的媽咪奶, 他會邊睡邊猛力地吸吮, 好快就暢通了, 奶量如此地保持著啊!

bb亞媽,
年底, 你當姊妹時, 上酒樓前的時間回家給寶寶吃奶是最好的啊! 寶寶能見到媽咪, 他會非常開心的. 我以前, 如果能夠在中段時間回家, 我兒開心得很的! 你大可以放心, 奶量是可以追回來的!
【母乳餵哺資料庫】 保 守 著 大 家 的 母 乳 路 ! 無 論 順 逆 , 願 大 家 都 以 喜 樂 和 盼 望 的 心 迎 接 喜 與 憂 ! 加 油 啊 ! 因 為 我 們 在 這 裡 耕 耘 的 路 上 , 有 的 是 扶 持 和 關 顧 啊 ! 願 【母乳餵哺區】 是 母 乳 家 庭 的 加 油 站 !

洋房

發表於 05-5-13 18:49 |顯示全部帖子

Glad,
唔知你記唔記得我喺女女6個月時都想幫佢介奶,
亦開過post了,但當時我放棄了..
我除咗做姊妹外,還有許多自私嘅理由...
我覺得幫女女介奶嘅理由全係自私的~~
但我亦迫不得已要幫佢介,心裡很是矛盾...
而家我己無奶了,而女女又唔肯飲奶粉...
都唔知點算好...唉... :cry:
hello~~

複式洋房

積分: 194

發表於 05-5-14 22:50 |顯示全部帖子

Hello,

My son is also 1 year and 3 months now and I still continue to feed him. I have to bring along the pump to work and back home immediately as my storage is not enough. But after he is 11 months old, he start to take congee and so during day time, there's not need for him to have milk. I just feed him before I go back to work and then before he sleep. During mid-night, he will wake up and take again. So my time can now be more relax : ) I don't need to pump any milk now and there's no need to rush home .... I think I will not feed him until he don't want ..... at first, my milk supply has decrease but after adapt to this new schedule, my milk come back again ! So maybe you can try! But of course, if you do really want to terminate, I also agree you to do so because if you are unhappy, the quality of milk will be affect and so the emotion of your baby!

Anyway, I just want to say that you actually is a good mother la ...... you have feed your baby for over 1 year ..... and not every mother can do that !

Reb

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊