派對情報

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 962

發表於 05-5-11 20:34 |顯示全部帖子

Thomas 生日party用品

Does anybody know where I can find Thomas party stuff, such as paper plate, paper cup, tissue paper....?

男爵府

積分: 6185

發表於 05-5-11 23:39 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Thomas 生日party用品

我見過灣仔太原街有.
阿女係我心肝小寶貝.希望佢大左開開心心,無憂無慮. 佢快樂就是我快樂.

別墅

發表於 05-5-15 23:47 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks. I went today, and only paper cups, all other stuffs (eg. thomas balloon, paper plate....) are sold out.

A bit unhappy.....

anyway, I have used my computer and made some colourful Thomas poster + my son's birthday banner for party decoration.

別墅

積分: 576

發表於 05-5-16 00:40 |顯示全部帖子

try 6/fl, one hysan avenue, causeway bay, there have a lot of party stuffs. if u hv time, go 3/fl, there hv a shop to sell a lot of thomas toys.

男爵府

發表於 05-5-16 09:55 |顯示全部帖子

ribbon

Can you please share with me how you made your banners? I am trying to make some very big ones with The Incredibles... :lol:

子爵府

積分: 11157

發表於 05-5-16 17:41 |顯示全部帖子

我見過toysclub有.

toysclub

別墅

發表於 05-5-17 13:00 |顯示全部帖子

thanks for all the information. where is toysclub ?

I just download Thomas pictures from the website, and then make use of AI (Illustrator) and Photoshop programe to design some A3 posters. I design several styles, and add wordings such as Happy Birthday, my son name.....and then print a lot of them, and then use a string to link them together, for hanging inside the room for decoration.

子爵府

積分: 11157

發表於 05-5-17 18:35 |顯示全部帖子

已經post左佢地個website係之前段message, 你click toysclub就得架啦....

Ribbon 寫道:
thanks for all the information. where is toysclub ?

I just download Thomas pictures from the website, and then make use of AI (Illustrator) and Photoshop programe to design some A3 posters. I design several styles, and add wordings such as Happy Birthday, my son name.....and then print a lot of them, and then use a string to link them together, for hanging inside the room for decoration.

別墅

發表於 05-5-17 21:31 |顯示全部帖子

thank you.

I went there today, and bought the things that I want. They also have other party staffs, such as Bod the builder, winnie the pooh, incredible....

Very very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

男爵府

發表於 05-5-17 23:13 |顯示全部帖子

Ribbon

So happy for you that you got all the things you wanted! I was trying to go there after work tonight but didnt leave the office until 7pm... :-(

So excited to know there're incredibles stuff there!

首頁

尾頁

跳至