跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 236

1#
發表於 05-6-9 23:05 |只看該作者

將會relocate到上海的媽媽, 歡迎入嚟傾傾 : Ready-to-go-SH 媽媽會

很高興在bk認識了3位媽媽, 我們都會在今年8月份及明年relocate到上海, 本來要去1個完全陌生的地方生活, 從新開始, 是會有一定的徬徨, 但這個感覺很快就消失了, 因為我不是1個人, 我深信這緣份會讓我們成為好朋友, 互相扶持, 互相鼓勵, 在上海生活得更好, 更精彩。 Thank You BK!

如果您或您認識的媽媽跟我們一樣, 就快d入嚟傾傾!!!!!

QQ
[img align=left]http://img1.us4.outblaze.com/hellokitty.com/card/christmas/us/christmas09s.jpg[/img]

別墅

積分: 560

2#
發表於 05-6-10 10:12 |只看該作者

Re: 將會relocate到上海的媽媽, 歡迎入嚟傾傾 : Ready-to-go-SH 媽媽會

QQMOMQQ, dianakay, angelachan >>

好高興認識到你地, 我在bk首先遇到qq, 我覺得世界好細, 既然找到一個要為仔女返學上去又讀同一間學校的媽咪, 之後又有 dianakay and angelachan, 真是好有緣.

你地唔好怪我, 我是大笑姑婆, 昨日冇o麥驚馳.

重有 pm o左個天健會(健康產品瘋狂大減價)地址比你地.

複式洋房

積分: 337

3#
發表於 05-6-11 23:22 |只看該作者

hi, qq, mrs wong
thanks for your informaion
Mrs wong , can you pm the address to me again ? :lol: :lol:
I am so relieved after knowing you all as i know i am not alone.

別墅

4#
發表於 05-6-13 09:48 |只看該作者

Hi angelachan,

Sorry, I seldom open bk at home so i don't know yr message. I can give you tel no. 23668987 & www.teakhk.com. Hope this information will help you.

QQ >> Do you have any things need to bring firstly. I can help you due to relocation in early of July.

複式洋房

5#
發表於 05-6-16 20:47 |只看該作者

hi all mom,
I think I have to move to SH in this year la :-( :-( :-( My mom is too tired to take care of my kids and she want to go back to Canada. So I was force to resign and take care of my two kids.
Is it too late to apply for the kindergarten in SH?
BTW, do you any tips for the plan of relocation ?
I will pm my phone no to you all.
Maybe We can gather again eg lunch if possible.

複式洋房

6#
發表於 05-6-16 22:31 |只看該作者

hi angelachan,

Why do you use the "crying" sign? Take it easy la. when do your parents plan to leave HK? Are you planning to resign once you resume work? What do you do actually??? My curiosity suddenly comes out again!!!!

Per my discussion with the YC staff last time, they said that "June" is a crucial month when most of the parents would have already confirmed their "stay" or "leave".

However, it is not the kindergarten that is the most important thing for you at the moment. The most crucial thing is "are you ready for the move?" And "when do you want the move be really executed?, this year but "which month"?

You'd better have a clear thought before going into further detailed planning.

[img align=left]http://img1.us4.outblaze.com/hellokitty.com/card/christmas/us/christmas09s.jpg[/img]

複式洋房

7#
發表於 05-6-17 09:27 |只看該作者

QQ,
thank you for your advice. Actually I am not ready psychologically. I love my job but have to give up because of my kids. Being a full time c9 is a very demanding job and this worry me as I don't know how to cook at all.
I think I will move to SH in late Sept or early Oct.
Maybe we can gather for lunch before Wong Tze go.

Wong Tze,
Are you sure to go in early July?
It is really very very hot in the month of July.I cannot go out as it is too hot when I was in SH before. Although the shopping mall is air-conditioned , it is still very hot.

taker care

別墅

8#
發表於 05-6-17 10:22 |只看該作者

angelachan, QQ >>

I will move all my things firstly at early of July. But I will stay in HK due to my son study upto 14 July. After school term finished, i will live in my mama house and go to trip with my mama. Actually, it seems early of August to go to SH better. But my husband think he will so boring (3 July arrive in SH for work) than i change my scheudle around 22 July. Maybe, i will revise again depend on weather (everyone say very very hot). Also my auntie will come back to HK for prevent summer in Suzhou.

I can eat lunch with them anytime. Pls don't worry for cooking, maybe both of them will love it becasue 好好玩. Though take care of baby, it is very very hard job.

複式洋房

9#
發表於 05-6-17 14:07 |只看該作者

黃子,

Pls give us a time for lunch gathering.

QQ

洋房

積分: 132

10#
發表於 05-6-17 15:26 |只看該作者

恕我唐突!
點解你地會去上海? 為左子女教育問題, 抑或因為工作關係?
去上海讀書, 小朋友學費貴嗎?

我曾經都有過去上海生活的念頭, 所以想知道多d......

別墅

11#
發表於 05-6-17 15:47 |只看該作者

QQ >> 27 June 12:00 dum sum in TST OK or not.

PY mama >> our husband work in SH so we move to there.

洋房

12#
發表於 05-6-17 16:04 |只看該作者

黃子
謝謝回覆, 我是 PY mama.

甘你地小朋友會報讀邊類型學校, 國際學校, 抑或上海本地學校? 據聞國際學校學費好貴, 同HK國際學校有得揮!

複式洋房

13#
發表於 05-6-18 23:19 |只看該作者

hi QQ, wong tse
i am free on 26 jun and will come to join you all

py mama,
i think most of us will consider international school as i worry about the english standard in local school. And it is very difficult to enter the elite local school as competition is very keen.

複式洋房

14#
發表於 05-6-20 12:18 |只看該作者

PY媽咪,

Yes, my husband works in SH, so for the purpose of family reunion, I bring my kids there.

BTW, why do you have the thought of living in SH?

QQMOMQQ

複式洋房

15#
發表於 05-6-20 12:19 |只看該作者

OK for me. What is "dum sum"? Where is it?

複式洋房

16#
發表於 05-6-20 13:01 |只看該作者

Sorry ah, 27th has a date already. Can it be 28/29th?

別墅

17#
發表於 05-6-20 16:45 |只看該作者

QQ, angela >> 28 AND 29 ok for me. dum sum = Chinese restaurant. anyone in Gordan or TST.

PY mama >> sorry, i have amend yr name.

複式洋房

18#
發表於 05-6-20 21:34 |只看該作者

hi Wong Tze and QQ,
I am also ok either 28 or 29 but please fix the date as I have to ask my mom to take care of my kids.

Can anyone call Dianakay whether she can come or not?

I have talk to my friend in SH, she said that better to take some medicine to SH as kids tend to have minor illness when there is change of weather.

別墅

19#
發表於 05-6-21 10:13 |只看該作者

angelachan, QQ >> 28 June 12:00, pls choose restaurant nearly your house due to both of them have two kids and pm the place to me.

Dianakay >> where are you?????

洋房

20#
發表於 05-6-21 10:23 |只看該作者

Hi, QQMOMQQ
my husband may have the chance to work in SH also, so I have such consideration ...

But, too many unknown. So i want to know more ...
Thanks!

PY媽咪

首頁

尾頁

跳至