尾頁

子爵府

積分: 10865

1#
發表於 05-7-2 20:01 |只看該作者

假期外宿

根據入境處條例第37條, 外傭只能在合約地址工作及留宿.

但想請問有沒有更詳細的條文, 不容許她們在外留宿呢?

因為我外家因平日有時不能給工人放例假, 現在她accumulate 三日假期, 要求3日後才回來. 我們不擔心她大肚的問題, 因為她都48歲了. 但想知還有什麼要注意!
「多元社區,和諧並存;你我出手,聾健共融 」

珍珠宮

積分: 47764

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 2018復活節勳章 育兒性格勳章 我的育兒心得勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

2#
發表於 05-7-2 21:20 |只看該作者

Re: 假期外宿

if im in your situation, will not allow her to stay overnight, just for her safety reason, have u ask her why she request stay outside, is she going home within 3 days, i think u need to ask her.

子爵府

3#
發表於 05-7-2 21:24 |只看該作者

The point is: my dad already promised to let her 3 days not going home.

So, I am searching for a more specific clause to let her know she is not allow to stay outside. This one is not too specific.

Btw, as it is written like this, the maid might also claimed that she has been working not at the address provided in the employment contract. You know, sometimes the family went out all together, she has to provide service outside. I just don't know how this maid is thinking right now, I have to get more evidence to proof that she cannot stay out.
「多元社區,和諧並存;你我出手,聾健共融 」

象牙宮

積分: 223828

2018復活節勳章 醒目開學勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

4#
發表於 05-7-2 21:27 |只看該作者

我個工人又係就嚟放假, 之前佢預咗留喺香港, 因為舊年佢放咗一半假(佢自己要求放一半)同攞咗我張機票, 佢問我可唔可以喺出面瞓, 我話俾佢聽唔得, 我驚佢喺出面有咩事保險唔保, 所以要番嚟瞓, 不過佢而家改變初衷, 自己買機票返去喎.

子爵府

5#
發表於 05-7-2 21:35 |只看該作者

The most important thing I need to know is:

If unfortunately, there is something happened when she stayed out, e.g. accident of her caused by fire in her accomodation such as 渡假屋, a friend's house or so; very sick and transfer to ER by ambulance...etc.

Then will the employer be prosecuted by the IM Dept for letting her to stay out even if the maid did not sue the employer?
「多元社區,和諧並存;你我出手,聾健共融 」

子爵府

6#
發表於 05-7-2 21:36 |只看該作者

Thanks for DoReMi for reminding me of the insurance. I have to check the insurance company to make sure, too.
「多元社區,和諧並存;你我出手,聾健共融 」

首頁

尾頁

跳至