首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 807

1#
發表於 05-7-4 15:19 |只看該作者

How you "暗" (put) or train your BB go to sleep

Dear BK Mami,

How you "暗" (put) or train your BB go to sleep at daytime when it is about 2 month old.

Since my BB like to suck my beast when he feel sleepy at daytime. It is a big touble for me since I need to go working next week. I was sick last Sunday and he did not sleep but cry for the whole day. :cry:

Any good method ?

男爵府

積分: 5896

2#
發表於 05-7-4 15:32 |只看該作者

Re: How you "暗" (put) or train your BB go to sleep

bb哭有好多原因,會唔會太熱??片片濕??肚餓??肚仔痛??.....如果只係扭眼訓可試下開d音樂比佢聽,有d純音樂forbb訓覺架.

別墅

積分: 535

3#
發表於 05-7-4 16:45 |只看該作者

我會唱慢歌踱步同拍bb屁股,bb個心定d會安心睡覺!

複式洋房

積分: 346

4#
發表於 05-7-4 17:25 |只看該作者

我會唱慢歌踱步同拍bb屁股,bb個心定d會安心睡覺 --- same here

moreover, try pacifier, which works well for my bb

水晶宮

積分: 69103

2024年龍年勳章 wyeth冷知識勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 2011至尊種植勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

5#
發表於 05-7-4 20:18 |只看該作者

我只要開著 TOMY 吊鈴 (係要播 "搖籃曲"首音樂), 佢就會笑及講一輪野 (好似唱歌咁), 之後, 佢就入睡!!!

如果, 佢果日特別 "炆", 我就會抱住佢, 踱步及細聲講野, 佢就會訓.. 我仔仔通常9-10:00pm 就會訓呀!

珍珠宮

積分: 34919

6#
發表於 05-7-4 20:34 |只看該作者

iriswk,
點樣暗bb訓, 真係各出其謀, 不過我覺得基本上, bb大大下就知邊個係媽媽或者湊開佢果個, 所以媽媽抱住訓, 基本上都會ok, 如果你未搵到一個辦法, 就要試多d唔同既辦法, 睇下邊個對於你黎講係比較work.

大宅

積分: 1645

7#
發表於 05-7-4 23:15 |只看該作者

Is that you carry your baby to sleep every time? If yes, then he is used to sleep in "your arms". He knows who is carrying him even closing the eyes. Try to get somebodies to carry him to sleep from time to time, otherwise, you will be very busy then.

It is a bit difficult in the beginning, but no worries, it will be better later. Of course, mama is surely the quickest one who can conform him.

Pacifier is definely can pacify my son. But it depends whether you want yours to use it or not.

Also, soft music can pacify & make babies sleep easily.

From my experience, a "familiar" environment, i.e. dark, music, pacifier & familiar person in my case, makes baby knows it's sleeping time.

子爵府

積分: 11637

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 睛靈勳章 BK Milk勳章

8#
發表於 05-7-4 23:23 |只看該作者

我會拍佢pat pat,同埋唱歌仔佢聽.....

男爵府

積分: 6949

9#
發表於 05-7-5 03:13 |只看該作者

我個女由初生至依家都係自已啜手指入睡,只要比個公仔佢,就可拎住公仔訓覺 如果出街係bb車冇公仔,一定要有張包被,佢隻手會拎住張被啜手指入睡 試試比個公仔bb啦,可能bb會覺得有安全感架

寶石宮

積分: 373098

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 HiPP勳章(2) HiPP勳章(1) 2018父親節勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 醒目開學勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 貓狗褓姆 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 美好大世界2017勳章 開心吸收勳章

10#
發表於 05-7-5 12:05 |只看該作者

我會拍佢pat pat,同埋唱歌仔佢聽。
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!
You are the sunshine of my life. That's why I'll always stay around. You are the apple of my eye. Forever you'll stay in my heart.

別墅

11#
發表於 05-7-6 13:12 |只看該作者

JV2003,

Actually, we need to carry him or let him suck my beast when he is sleepy as he cry very loudly. We will put him on a rocking chair as he falls to sleep. But he is used wake up very soon such as 10 min. Then, cry and need to carry him or suck again. Repeat and repeat everyday. Finally, he can sleep only 0.5 - 1 hour in daytime. My maid and me take turn to take care him. But, I need to back to office next time. I think my maid cannot do the housework anymore. :-( :-(

Luckily, he can sleep well at nighttime from 8pm to 7am.

You mention music. I have given him. BTW, is there any special music for baby sleeping. How I train him to listen since he seem no response for my music

別墅

12#
發表於 05-7-6 13:13 |只看該作者

Thks all mami suggestion. I would like to ask about music.

Actually, I have given him but to response. BTW, is there any special music for baby sleeping. How I train him to listen. When to play the music ?

洋房

積分: 214

13#
發表於 05-7-6 16:28 |只看該作者

我個女會自己食住手指
女兒出生日期: 2004年7月25日 :lol
一個login名, 兩夫婦用...不要見怪... :P

大宅

積分: 1645

14#
發表於 05-7-6 18:59 |只看該作者

Hi iriswk,

Already very good that he can sleep well at night from 8pm to 7am!

For the music, I forget exactly the name of CD, it should be the series including the sound of wind, water & ?, from the company of Albert Au. They are some relaxing music together with the sound mentioned above. I used to listen them during pregnancy.

Don't expect your baby show any response to you. He may already relax after listening to the music, but not able to tell you. For my son, interesting that he will stop crying & calm down after turning on the music when newborn. You can try!

珍珠宮

積分: 38875

15#
發表於 05-7-6 19:25 |只看該作者

我會抱住佢, 係屋企踱步及細聲同佢講媽咪抱緊佢, 等佢有多的安全感就會訓...

而家佢可以自己係床仔度聽音樂(掛係床頭果種), 個身轉下轉下就訓左啦! 有時會比安撫奶咀佢等佢有多的安全感...

別墅

16#
發表於 05-7-7 15:42 |只看該作者

Dear Snoopy21,

How old are yr bb when 抱住佢, 係屋企踱步 ?
How old are yr bb now , 而家佢可以自己係床仔度聽音樂

Refer to your "有時會比安撫奶咀佢等佢有多的安全感..."
Actually, my bb start to suck his finger (now 2 month old) when he is sleepy. Should I give 安撫奶咀 to him too so that he can sleep better.He always get shock after 10 min sleep. Wake up and cry. It is so pity. However, I afraid he will be used to it. Affect his teeth grow and his social activities when he grow up as 1 years old.

男爵府

積分: 9761

17#
發表於 05-7-7 22:48 |只看該作者

My daughter is 1 yrs old.

When she is before 2 months, I need to 抱緊佢 when she is sleeping, even put her on the bed she will also wake up.

But I train her to sleep herself when she is 2 months. Each step need to last few days

1. Make the room dark with soft music , but need to have a little bit light, so BB can feel safe, still 抱佢, but don't move.

2. But the BB in to his bed, and move his him bed next to your bed, you sleep with him (but in different bed), ignore him when he cry.

3. Move the BB bed far and far, until to the original position.

It's work to my daughter, and now when I swtich off the light and tell her it's time to sleep, she will sleep herself, and no more 抱抱 is need, but you need to have patient, it's take a long time to train a BB.
:-D 我於七月四日在廣華醫院出世 :-D 4/7 = 3.27Kg 13/7 = 3.7Kg 4/8 = 4.2Kg 23/8 = 5Kg

首頁

尾頁

跳至