請問最近有冇媽咪最近在黃埔冒險樂園搞過生日會? 請比D意見~

如題

大宅

積分: 2264

2#
發表於 05-7-5 16:13 |只看該作者

Re: 請問最近有冇媽咪最近在黃埔冒險樂園搞過生日會? 請比D意見~

Just fit
I just want to share my experience on 1st July 2005 my son's birthday party there !!

The kids like very much because they like to play the games there !

the party from 12pm to 2pm
If the kid need the coupon then count HK$50,
the coupon include
1. 20mins 波波池
2. 獵奇車隊
3. 笨豬跳(跳樓機mini size)
4. 5 coins
5. one hr free 電子遊戲機,but need to $10 入會
6. 棉花糖 爆谷

you need to prepare food yourself , they advise 椰林閣 is ok !
We are totally 25kids 25 adult because every kid come with their parent !!

I order around $800 from 椰林閣,$400 from KFC (just near to 冒險樂x) and 2 lbs birthday cake from Maxims

start from12pm play until 4 pm!!!
I choose start from12pm because if start from 1pm every kid will count $60 !!

we start to eat around 12:45pm until 1:15pm and cut the cake and play the 2 games together start from 1:30 then 2pm the 工作人員派coupon,all the kids line up and very excited!!!

actually some kid 1開始就問幾時可以出去玩!!

My son is 8 yrs old ! He likes it very much and this is the first time we arrange birthday party

侯爵府

積分: 20995

3#
發表於 05-7-5 21:53 |只看該作者

謙謙在2004年10月29日出世了!

複式洋房

積分: 209

4#
發表於 05-7-6 09:25 |只看該作者

Hi naughtyboy,

我的囡囡將會在黃埔冒險樂園舉行生日會, 人數約20kids + 20 adults. 您只用了$1,200訂到會食物, 份量足夠嗎? Pizze Hut的到會餐20人用$1,790, 價錢相差約$600, 我將考慮訂椰林閣的到會食物. 請問您在椰林閣訂了多少種食物?

大宅

5#
發表於 05-7-6 13:09 |只看該作者

Valerie

本來我訂了很多"椰林x",luckily another BK member told me don't order too much ! So finalily I order
1. 36 支串燒 ----- around $127
2. 36 隻chicken wing----- $127
3. 1盒薯仔salad--- $127
4. 春roll + curry 角 -- One ---- $137
5. fried Rice -- One (7 lbs) 最攪笑"冒險樂x" said 7 lbs only fit for around 5 persons !! I think one person eat almost 1 lbs??
so I order One only ---- around $135
6. Fried Noodles -- One (7 lbs) ---- $135

**7 lbs 錫紙盒 around 15吋 x 10 吋 similar to the box we buy from supermarket !!

Then buy 3 set KTC $92 per one set and one 桶蜜糖chicken wing !

Then 2 lbs birthday cake from maxim's

Off course ! 我自己在家早一晚去supermarket 買了2包/2lbs chicken wing ,放了調味品 then put in the frindge,in the morning I use ""鹽焗雞粉" from "家樂x"
+ hot water 煮熟,I prepare this type of chicken wing because 無咁熱氣!!

and also around 20 persons ,"冒險樂x" will provide 4 bottles 2公升汽水,so we buy some from supermarket!!

I dont order too much from "椰林x" because if not enough we can order from KFC or Macdonaxx!
Also I afraid the food left !
off course I also afraid my friend 吾夠食,但我估d朋友都不1定要吃很多,又要顧小朋友,d小朋友又顧住玩!
我很怕要打包回家!!

Also they will provide ''FREE'' PARKING for all your friends but I forget one hr or 2 hr !!!!!

Any questions let me know again!!!!
:-P :-P :-P

複式洋房

6#
發表於 05-7-6 13:41 |只看該作者

naughtyboy,

Thank you very much for your information. It is very useful for planning the food for a big party. This is my first time to arrange such party. Last time, my daughter held a party in Macdonale. We didn't need to consider the food for the party.

Thanks a lot!

別墅

積分: 797

7#
發表於 05-7-6 14:04 |只看該作者

naughtyboy,

想請問全部大約用左幾多錢.需唔需要早1個月前訂埸呀?

大宅

8#
發表於 05-7-6 14:47 |只看該作者

晴晴晴

About the booking , depends anyone book 先,可以book 左先再落訂!!
幾多$?你自己大約計下la !費時給我老公知道,my hubby also sometimes read this website。

Valerie
this is also my first time arrange birthday party for my son. Because I think too much chance in Macdonaxx and seldom in 冒險樂園,off course if in Macdonaxx no need to arrange food.

大宅

積分: 1214

9#
發表於 05-7-7 01:54 |只看該作者

Hi naughtyboy,
請問你所選的食品中, 邊幾款你認為最好,必選的? 以你所講, 生日會的budget 是包括 : 冒險樂園的小朋友人頭費 + 清潔費 + 場地加時費 + 蛋糕 + 到會 + 額外購買的飲料 , 除此以外,請問還要買甚麼? 咁紙杯紙碟會唔會包埋 ?
thanks~

大宅

10#
發表於 05-7-7 13:01 |只看該作者

藍妹媽媽

紙杯紙碟 is free provide by them NO LIMIT !!

I don't know and forget to ask which food is better !
Because I am very busy !!
But no food left !!!
吾知吾好味or 吾夠
我要ask 下其他人!

大宅

11#
發表於 05-7-8 02:08 |只看該作者

naughtyboy ,
唔該晒~~
其實我又想問下,你係咪一開始就book2個鐘? 因為我book左好後的時間(1630), 基本上唔會有太多時間比小朋友(在vip room)慢慢玩, 但1個鐘我又怕唔夠, 如果overtime 左幾個字(15-20mins)時間, 佢地會唔會照charge 2個鐘 ?

大宅

12#
發表於 05-7-8 12:54 |只看該作者

I think if book around 1630 only take some snack and soft drink cut birthday cake is ok !
and also depend how many person ? because last time total around 50 person I only have time to speak one sentences to each other !!!

I remember if additional time is $300 per hour quite expensive !! Then may be you book one hour and DONT BE LATE !!
because last time my friend come on time but our family late around 10 mins !!!!
The staff only play simple game and my son and some friend said Why they didn't prepare Present for the winner Like Macdonalxx !!!!

大宅

13#
發表於 05-7-9 00:52 |只看該作者

謝謝你的提醒~ 人數方面,如果人齊會有30個大人,20個小朋友,我都覺得一間房$300/1hr都幾貴, 如果打通2間(一大一小)房,總計就係$600,我想問下如果只book一間大房,唔要細房,感覺會唔會差好遠?

The staff only play simple game and my son and some friend said Why they didn't prepare Present for the winner Like Macdonalxx !!!! ~~ 係喎,你提醒左我, 我係咪另外要準備遊戲時間用的禮物?另外佢地預備的禮品會幾時比小朋友?
thanks~

大宅

14#
發表於 05-7-9 10:20 |只看該作者

I think one big room is ok if you only prepare snack and soft drink !!
I suggest you book one big room first and check anyone book the small room the same time !
If nobody book the small room then when you arrive, that's why I said don't be late before, then you check again is it enough space !!
Also last time they put a very long table and make the room small (我估這時their策略) !! So if only snack , soft drink & cake No need so much table !!!
Then the room seems bigger !!

I think you pretend not know no present and assume they have present,扮吾知,because my son said even a pencil or keyholder with their logo he like it !!!!

They will give the coupon to the kids 在最後,very 混亂 because the kids are very excited

大宅

15#
發表於 05-7-9 11:09 |只看該作者

naughtyboy,
因為我上一個時段的booking被取消,故我可以book3pm,按你的資料提示,我都會先book一間大房,再按到時情況執生,即係話到時如果間細房真係冇人book, 而我的人數多地方又唔夠的話,我就可以要埋佢, 你估我可唔可以要求唔好擺太多table,預留少少位比小朋友玩一陣遊戲? 我都覺得一小時連遊戲都係唔夠,應該會加多一個小時,所以多數都唔會要2間房, 因為太貴喇, 我老公聽到即刻嘩嘩聲喇~

大宅

16#
發表於 05-7-12 00:27 |只看該作者

same as my husband !!
In the beginning my husband dont know the price and agree! After he know it he want to change to Macdonaxx because including food and cheaper.
But my son like 冒險樂x!!!

複式洋房

17#
發表於 05-7-12 16:26 |只看該作者

naughtyboy,

囡囡生日會就在本星期日舉行, 您曾提及現場的職員會安排遊戲, 約玩多少個遊戲? 冒險樂園不會贈送小禮物給贏了遊戲的小朋友, 那麼我應預先準備數份小禮物, 小朋友會更加高興.

Thank you

大宅

18#
發表於 05-7-12 17:46 |只看該作者

Valerie媽媽,
佢地職員提過到時會有小禮物for game's time. 約玩多少個遊戲? 應該視乎你book左幾多時間, 如果1小時, 應該玩兩三個games, 約15mins,呢D都係職員話我知. 那你book了哪個時段?

複式洋房

19#
發表於 05-7-12 17:51 |只看該作者

藍妹媽媽,

Thank you for sharing.
我book了兩小時6:00-8:00P.M.

大宅

20#
發表於 05-7-14 17:21 |只看該作者

last time they didn't give some gift to us.

You must remind them !!
I buy some small gift in Wanchai. I 'm afraid they think cheap but the children very happy to have the gift.

Does your daughter excited ?
Hope you will enjoy on coming Sunday !!

首頁

尾頁

跳至