wongpsv 寫道:
但我用開個隻cream 係for濕疹用架,唔係藥膏保濕度高d,咁得唔得呀

大宅

積分: 1032

22#
發表於 05-7-6 15:11 |只看該作者

Re: 控制濕疹小發現....

用法:
cut一條蘆薈洗淨,用膠袋包好放入雪柜,用時,cut一小段,cut左兩邊的"次",在中間cut開,d蘆薈就會流出黎.....然後直接查係 bb身上,查時會泣泣地,不過好快會吸收晒,約一小時後再同bb查cream就得啦.......
cookie 寫道:
MY FRIEND USE THE ALOE GEL FM HERBAXXFE, ALSO GOOD.

大宅

積分: 1032

23#
發表於 05-7-6 15:11 |只看該作者

用法:
cut一條蘆薈洗淨,用膠袋包好放入雪柜,用時,cut一小段,cut左兩邊的"次",在中間cut開,d蘆薈就會流出黎.....然後直接查係 bb身上,查時會泣泣地,不過好快會吸收晒,約一小時後再同bb查cream就得啦.......
ShinTeresa 寫道:
Hi bebe_c 我都係官塘住 可否比多d info how to use & 點查法 thanks

民房

積分: 26

24#
發表於 05-7-8 17:08 |只看該作者

Hi bebe_c

So how many times you apply the Aloe Vera every day?

I haven't tried the fresh Aloe Vera but I still using the gel these days. The result is not very good.

Is there any other little advice that you can give?

民房

積分: 86

25#
發表於 05-7-8 17:39 |只看該作者

I want to know is it the health shop - Forever, only accept members' purchase? If not, where can I find the shop? Besides, can I have the full name of the aloe gel which is good for eczema? Thanks for any mami's help

eastlake 寫道:
I have also tried the pure 100% Aloe Vera Gel and it really works. The resule is overnight so it's really amazing. I just bought the gel from a health shop and it's for drinking but also can put on skin (only HKD40). I used it with Mustela cream on my BB, the redness on his belly disappeared overnight.

However, it only works for a few days. Because these few days are really really hot, there are a lot of red spot coming out on my BB's arms and legs, and even I apply the aloe vera gel, the red spots do not go away.

So I want to know how exactly you apply the gel? Is the Forever brand a body cream with Aloe Vera or it's pure gel as well?

I think it works when the skin is very dry but it doesn't work when the red spots just come out. Any mom have the same experience?

別墅

積分: 583

26#
發表於 05-7-9 07:57 |只看該作者

新鮮 or Aloe gel 我都用過 , but ........ 都冇好

首頁

尾頁

跳至