囡囡最愛作弄我,叫我"貓貓 哈!哈!哈!"

大宅

積分: 1820

3#
發表於 05-7-6 10:17 |只看該作者

Re: 選擇工人的意見?

I choice no.3.....未婚, 係 Singapore 做過o個個

No.1....我唔鍾意係台灣做過, 覺得台灣做過 d 工人係好懶
No.2....我原全冇諗過請中東做過的工人, 而且 Cooking 都 未必係煮中國菜....

男爵府

積分: 5211

4#
發表於 05-7-6 10:35 |只看該作者

我會要"中東"果個。
台灣做過的會非常lazy。
新加坡地方大,工人人工平,佢地習慣請2個工人,一個負責湊小朋友,一個負責家務及煮飯,所以佢都未必會煮飯(廣東)
中東果個會克苦d,煮飯咪慢慢教,但一般來講,佢地都好快上手。因佢地在中東會好慘,所以佢地比較珍惜。

子爵府

積分: 10827

牛年勳章

5#
發表於 05-7-6 15:26 |只看該作者

THANK YOU FOR ALL MAMA.

子爵府

牛年勳章

6#
發表於 05-7-6 15:49 |只看該作者

Hello Kwong,

多謝你的意見,但,我聽人講,不是中東 (石油) Country 比較富有,佢

子爵府

牛年勳章

7#
發表於 05-7-6 15:50 |只看該作者

Hello Kwong,

多謝你的意見,但,我聽人講,不是中東 (石油) Country 比較富有,佢

珍珠宮

積分: 48028

8#
發表於 05-7-6 16:41 |只看該作者

比我就三位都唔要!

1) 我請過係台灣做過既印印, 做野唔掂, 又懶, 我唔係到, 就坐係梳化到食零食睇TV, 鬧佢就駁咀, 原來佢係台灣已係咁, 老闆唔理咋。

2)中東既工人我都請過, 仲係幫我揍初生BB。佢只會做揍BB既野, 其他唔得, 中東既人有錢, 煮飯請1個工人, 清潔請1個...一個家庭可以有5,6,7個工人架, 中東做過既好多無乜多方面既家務經驗。

3) 無小朋友既更加唔駛諗, 無做過人老母既, 對小朋友既愛心有限....我對上個工人係台灣做過, 但未結婚生仔, 懶已經夠衰, 對我那位2歲既仔仔一D愛心都無, 從無一個工人可以揍到我個仔周身損, 呢位亞姐, 我寫晒信比入境署BLACK LIST。

揍BB最好請星加玻/馬來西亞做過, 識英文 & 已有小朋友既。最好就係佢自己揍大咗佢既小朋友先來妳到打工, 就保證有揍小朋友既經驗。
所有遇見,皆有因果
要是每個人都懂你,那你得有多平凡

子爵府

牛年勳章

9#
發表於 05-7-6 23:52 |只看該作者

Thanks for all BK Mami,

Why most of the comment towards the maid from Taiwan is so lazy ?

Which one ( from Singapore & Taiwan ) should be my best choice ?

別墅

積分: 649

10#
發表於 05-7-7 18:32 |只看該作者

現在用緊個在Singapore做左10年既賓,但可能年紀大(40歲),所以識偷懶,懶到出汁,所以炒佢,過幾日就走,用左5個月,做野來講,佢肯做既都幾企理,煮飯幾快手,味道都唔錯,但時時要落柯打先郁。

男爵府

積分: 5211

11#
發表於 05-7-7 21:15 |只看該作者

但我有2個朋友,佢地請中東來的,幾好,初來好多野都唔識,
但佢地好受教,所以我覺ok。聽佢地工人講,中東佬多工人,
但對工人就真是有時連狗都不如,因重男輕女&工人=奴隸,會打佢地。
所以佢地一去第二個地方(只要不中東)就會珍惜d。

星加玻/馬來西亞都ok,但真是未必會煮飯,因佢地都多數會請2個工人,分開d家務做。

仲有未必個個有小朋友的工人會湊小朋友,我現在這個工人有2個仔女,佢初來時我都咁諗,但原來佢唔會湊(當時佢d仔女都有5 & 8yrs),不過有小朋友佢地就會有愛心d就真。
我都有問過點解會唔識湊,已有2名,佢話佢地粗生粗養,根本無咁多野,佢bb食人奶,所以唔會開奶,亦無洗過奶瓶
佢地唔會用尿片,著開O褲;佢地會同bb一齊坐在地上沖澡,bb在前,佢地坐bb後面,就咁用水由頭沖落去

不過,最後講句﹕睇你彩數,睇你好唔好彩 邊到來的都有好有壞。

複式洋房

積分: 192

12#
發表於 05-7-7 22:12 |只看該作者

My experience with
1. Singapore 2 yrs, taking care of elderly. Very good.
2. Singapore 2 yrs, taking care of NB bb. Before that, taking care of NB bb in Jakarta. Very good, love bb, careful, willing to stay late for bottle milk feeding, hygienic (wash her hands & help wash bb's hands), etc.
3. Taiwan 3 yrs, taking care of 8m bb. Careless, not willing to do more, talk back, incapable of taking care of bb in fact, can't cook at the beginning for beef, pork, etc... like complaining, etc.

Background helps understand a part of the maid, but not the whole part. Best wishes to you & me & all those who have maids

民房

積分: 24

13#
發表於 05-7-8 00:03 |只看該作者

What is major different betwen Ex-Singapore and Ex-Taiwan maid ?

I also have 2 maid for selection, one worked in Singapore for 2 years and 1 works in Taiwan for 5 years( 2 different boss). Agent highly recoemmend the one from Taiwan......

別墅

積分: 607

14#
發表於 05-7-8 08:52 |只看該作者

winne713,

Hi, I'm also a housewife taking care of an aged 1.5 BB. My new Indo maid (she's 21 and single, with 2-year similar work experience in Singapore) will arrive at my home next week and I've faced your problems when choosing maids.

My agent told me that never choose (her opinion) maid w/ experience in middle east / Indonesia only if you have other better choices coz the families there are most of big (with 10+). Each family will hire several maids to take care of different aspects of the family, e.g. 1 maid for each child, 1 for cooking, 1 for washing clothes. Maid w/ such experience seem not to be tough and flexible enough in dealing a comparatively heavier workload in Hong Kong. Most importantly, they even have no actual work experience in doing most of the housework.

Maids who have worked in Singapore are much diligent and tough, and thus much suitable for HK families. They don't have holidays and their salary is comparatively low in Singapore, i.e. around HK$1,500/mth. Most of the Singaporean families are quite "goo hon" that they even only hire 1 maid for a 5-storey house + washing car + taking care of child.

I heard from my friend that maids w/ Taiwan's experience tend to be lazy and always "bok chui" cos their salary in Taiwan is pretty high, around HK$4,000+ / month, and most of their employers are working outside and treat their maids well, e.g. buy gifts (even gold rings). so..... they'll sit on the sofa and watch TV.

In my opinion, I suggest you to try the last one who have worked in Singapore before.

Finally, like many employers in HK, whether the maid is good is all by luck.

公爵府

積分: 27719

15#
發表於 05-7-8 10:55 |只看該作者

Hi,

Just share with you that I hired a maid who worked in Middle East for 7 years. She worked for 2 employers.

1. Her salary in Middle East was only US$200, so she prefers to work in HK (Even her employer gave her a lot of gifts).
2. My maid was the only maid in both families, she told care of 4-6 people in both families......not all the families hire serveral maids.
3. She did not need to go out for shopping, she cannot cook Chinese food..........need longer time to train her.

Overall, I will choose a (married with children) maid age between 25-35, have working experience with NB or young children and she has financial burden.
我將這事告訴你們,是叫你們在我裡面有平安.在世上你們有苦難,但你們可以放心,我已經勝了世界. (約16:33)Born 3.02kg/1m 4.52kg/2m 6.06kg/3m10d 7.19kg/4m25d 8.38kg/6m 8.79kg/7m 9kg/8m 9.6kg/10m3w 10.2kg/12m 10.2kg/13m 10.8kg/16m 11.2kg

首頁

尾頁

跳至