首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 57

1#
發表於 05-7-7 00:59 |只看該作者

The poor gym in TST

Dear Sister in BK!!

I called the gym to book make up class a week before, the lady still keep selling and selling their new programme in July and Sep. But after i told her i won't enroll anymore, i can feel the hugh different between her attitude

And yesterday, she just called me and said no spot for my kid (but my friend's son got spot for that class and actually i booked the make up class earlier than his mom!!) I think it's because my friend enroll for the new term

I was really angry. They made me finish all my make up classes before the next Monday 7/10. But they said most of the classes that i wanna book are full now. What can i do??? I paid $180 per class and now they said no spot for my kid just because i won't enroll their new term?? What kind of company that they are??
THEY JUST MADE ME CRAZY

子爵府

積分: 10744

2#
發表於 05-7-7 08:20 |只看該作者

Re: The poor gym in TST

the poor gym? is it a babygym

民房

3#
發表於 05-7-7 22:46 |只看該作者

It's a gym centre for children. But it's a super commerial company!!

複式洋房

積分: 449

4#
發表於 05-7-8 01:24 |只看該作者

complain them to the consumer concil lah. http://www.consumer.org.hk/website/ws_chi/

"Good parents give their children Roots and Wings. Roots to know where home is, wings to fly away and exercise what's been taught them." --Jonas Salk.

民房

5#
發表於 05-7-8 22:35 |只看該作者

Actually, i did it. However, this poor gym use "no spot " as the excuse for my case. If it's true, then how come my friend can get the spot even she book later than me??????????

And they said all fee is non-refundable!!! Shame on them!!

How a horrible company!!

Please help me to tell all of your friends how bad they are. In case they will be cheated by this gym just like me.. Thank you.

大宅

積分: 3424

6#
發表於 05-7-9 00:46 |只看該作者

Myra_Myra, can you pm me the name of the gym as I am looking for one around TST for my son. Thanks.

洋房

積分: 620

7#
發表於 05-7-9 09:01 |只看該作者

Myra-Myra

Is that the gym in New World? They called me very often to ask whether I would like to enrol.

民房

8#
發表於 05-7-11 06:54 |只看該作者

wig,
the bad gym's name is The Little Gym locates in New World Centre.

民房

9#
發表於 05-7-11 06:58 |只看該作者

Lauren 2,
I think they just want your money, that it!!
Even i had just finish my last class. They still keep asking me to enroll for the new term.$$$$

I can't efford $180 per class for nothing or no spot for my kid at the end!!

What do you think??

大宅

積分: 3424

10#
發表於 05-7-11 09:25 |只看該作者

Thank you for the info. I was going to take my baby there, but of course not now hearing your story....

Myra_Myra 寫道:
wig,
the bad gym's name is The Little Gym locates in New World Centre.

大宅

積分: 3277

11#
發表於 06-10-1 16:35 |只看該作者

I joined it yesterday. Everything is okay wor.
The instructor only ask me - Any interest?
a nice place.

大宅

積分: 1555

12#
發表於 06-10-9 02:06 |只看該作者

我同個女上咗個多月Little Gym,到而家玩得好開心,我有繼續上,但之前同個女Book 生日 Party,就真係連續幾個星期都冇 Spot (因為太多人 Book),搞到個女生日後兩星期先開到生日會,不過都玩得好開心。

我又唔覺佢哋咁市儈,個生日會佢哋真係交足課,成六、七個人 serve 我哋,guide 啲細路玩,玩完一個鐘頭 Gym,之後都有人 guide 一啲小活動,就算加時後亦然。你可以話 Little Gym好為錢,人哋話哂都係搞 Business,唔通係善堂? 為錢有乜問題,但我好 appreciate佢哋冇欺場,善待每一個參與嘅小朋友,呢樣嘢我覺得值回票價啦﹗

首頁

尾頁

跳至