積分: 1048

發表於 05-7-9 00:20 |顯示全部帖子

覺得“迪士尼美語世界CD&VCD有用同值得嗎﹖

各位媽咪﹐想問下有無人試過”迪士尼美語世界CD&VCD“﹖有無用同幾多錢﹖值唔值得買﹖

大宅

積分: 2739

發表於 05-7-9 11:04 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 覺得“迪士尼美語世界CD&VCD有用同值得嗎﹖

我無買到, 對它不太認識, 不過我有一日去我朋友家見到佢有其中一set書擺出黎, 我是但拎左本黎睇, 竟然比我發現其中有一段對話(文字)出錯. 內容大致上係"xx is carrying a basket of ABC's" 問題出在ABC's上多了一個apostrophe, 一般英語人士常有這樣的小毛病.

大宅

積分: 1222

發表於 05-7-9 21:24 |顯示全部帖子

i didn't' buy as it's really expensive to me. Besides, I think stimulation to kids should be more diversified, esp for learning languages. I rather spend money buying different kind of English books, VCDs, CDs & joining playgroups for her.
My little girl can recognise & pronounce all alphabets & can count from 1 to 10 when she was only 16 months. I never use flashcards, but do read some simple words with her whenever we pick up a book or a magazine. I find it effective & see no need to buy such expensive stuff.

大宅

積分: 1048

發表於 05-7-10 01:27 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you very much for your reply. Beside, I want to know when did you start teaching your daughter alphabets? Now my son is 6 months old, since he was 2 weeks old, I start singing alphabet song in front of him but he wasn't interested....hee....But I already bought some books for him, just to let him hold it and show him some colorful picture first...

大宅

積分: 1222

發表於 05-7-10 09:57 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Pegbrian,
I think u are on the right track for doing these. Don't rush & just stop if your baby don't like it & restart it again later. Just do it naturally like part of your communication with him. One day u will find the results.
I showed words, books & some good TV shows, like Barney, Baby Bumblebee to my babies since she's around 7 months. When she start to know how to say a word, she just retrieved her memories of her baby time & showed us that she learnt these.
Dont' rush! remember.

別墅

積分: 849

發表於 05-7-12 23:52 |顯示全部帖子

你有無去睇過 "教育小組" 裡面的兩個主題,有個關於 Montessori - Hurray English,你可以去睇下,可以多個選擇

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=339713&forum=3&41

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=358284&forum=3&4

首頁

尾頁

跳至