首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 23

1#
發表於 05-7-14 03:31 |只看該作者

Any moms living in Atlanta

Hi all

I just moved to Atlanta. My baby boy is now 11 months' old. Any moms in Atlanta know which daycare is good? I am also looking for playgroups in my area as I want my baby to interact with other babies. Any moms like to share their experiences with me?

大宅

積分: 2427

2#
發表於 05-7-20 06:40 |只看該作者

Re: Any moms living in Atlanta

[size=medium]Hello Betty:

Its me ah, Veronica ah, so happy to see you in BK!!! We have another way to keep in touch with other now

If you want to find me, go to 0411 mommy club ah. Also if you want to put some Justin's pics on BK, I can help you, just email me the picture la,ok?

複式洋房

積分: 396

3#
發表於 05-7-20 09:14 |只看該作者

Re: Any moms living in Atlanta

Hello Veronique,

Nice to meet you! 我有個阿Kurt 大帝... 全職揍仔, 得閒去 "Any Mom lives in USA Part III" 都傾計 & leave a message啦... 個個mommy 都非常好人...佢哋會解決到你嘅daycare&playgroup問題... see you there :mrgreen:

民房

4#
發表於 05-7-22 05:01 |只看該作者

Hi Kurt (Zic mama)

Nice to meet you too!我有個 Justin 大帝... also 全職揍仔. I'd love to go to "Any mom lives in USA part III". How old is your Kurt baby? Justin is now 11 months' old. Do you feel bored as a full time mom as I sometimes feel a bit bored. How do you spend your time with your baby everyday?

民房

5#
發表於 05-7-22 05:12 |只看該作者

Hello Veronica

It's nice to see you here! Since my baby is not 0411, can I response to your topic there? Any suggestion? I will upload Justin's pic here, just do not have the time to do it recently. Justin does not like to play himself as he always stick to me except sleeping. So I am "very charm", no personal life.

大宅

積分: 2427

6#
發表於 05-7-22 10:40 |只看該作者

Re: Hello Veronica

veronique:

I can come to usa mum's club to chat with you, coz 0411 moms club is too busy.....

If you feel bored, you can come to BK to chat with anyone here, especially those moms who live in USA!!! Coz they got similar experiences with you, so you will feel more happier!!!

Keep in touch!!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至