尾頁

大宅

積分: 2939

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 05-7-17 10:10 |只看該作者

希望各位媽咪能幫忙

本人係新手媽咪一名,現有以下問題,希望各位有經驗的媽咪可以幫忙解答:

我個女剛出世1week左右2.71kg,一路都係埋身餵,2個鐘左右餵一次每次只食一面(每次平均大約食20-30min),我自己試過pump出來,兩面合共可pump5-6安.前兩夜試過用樽餵,但只食得2安左右.

1) 我點先可以令個女食得多d,因醫院有姑娘話可以食到4安
2) 我是否pump出來餵個女食好d
3) 其實我覺得個女吾識食,因我個支支已經傷左,而家我只是忍住餵下去
4) 有什麼方法可增奶量
5) 如我由埋人餵改為全pump,那麼個pump我要點清潔,是否每次pump完都要steam一次,有沒有其他方法(因起碼每天要pump8次以上)

希望大家可以幫下我

:-( :-( :-(

男爵府

積分: 7598

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 05-7-17 10:42 |只看該作者

Re: 希望各位媽咪能幫忙

You can try burping baby half way, once the gas is released, she may be able to drink more.

When I called the hospital where I gave birth, the nurse scolded me. They said unless in special situation e.g have to work, inverted nipples, I should not express milk. Just feed baby on demand. Because expressing does not have the same stimulation as feeding baby directly. And by expressing you will dry up faster.

May be your baby is not latching on correctly, open her mouth again until she latch on correctly then feed her. Otherwise, she will hurt you. The cream that the hospital gave me is call Kamillosan. Think you should see a doctor and have it checked. Otherwise, it may get worse.

Drink more milk, fish/papaya soup. Also, there is an organic mother's milk which is a herbal tea. You can get it from Mother Care. And rest/sleep whenever you can. Feed baby as often as you can (eg every 2 hours) directly to stimulate your body to produce breast milk.

Yes, you should sterlize the pump after every use. You can also do so by boiling it.

I would suggest you feed her directly becasue 1) reasons stated above 2) save you all these sterlizing work and 3) directly consuming from breast is cleaner, expressing would in some way contaminate the breast milk.

It is not easy and I too encounted many problems. Hope these can help.

男爵府

積分: 5167

3#
發表於 05-7-17 11:25 |只看該作者

Re: 希望各位媽咪能幫忙

1) 我點先可以令個女食得多d,因醫院有姑娘話可以食到4安餵人奶係feed on demand, 所以只要bb餓要食就要埋身餵, 只要尿片每天有6-8條濕濕就己經ok啦.

2) 我是否pump出來餵個女食好d bb仲細, 其實埋身食會好d, 刺激人奶製造, 我bb初生4-6wk根本pump不到好多出黎, 你咁早期一次有5-6安己好叻喇.

3) 其實我覺得個女吾識食,因我個支支已經傷左,而家我只是忍住餵下去bb係本能識食人奶架, 如你怕佢食得唔o岩, 你可以帶埋bb去健康院問姑娘, 佢地會教你點餵至ok架喇. 努力啊

4) 有什麼方法可增奶量多飲湯/水/奶, 休息充足, 記住要食飯喎 (白飯), 同埋多d埋身等bb直接刺激乳房, 會好多奶架.

5) 如我由埋人餵改為全pump,那麼個pump我要點清潔,是否每次pump完都要steam一次,有沒有其他方法(因起碼每天要pump8次以上)
pump每次用完都要清潔架, 有人會用消毒藥片, 但我都覺得steam好d. 你坐月期間, 搵人幫你手做steam囉. (ps 埋身食多d咪唔駛洗pump囉) 返工前2-4week先pump黎儲奶啦.

希望幫到你啦
我的曳豬囡囡在浸會順產出世架 ! 3.05kg-Oct 04; 4.9kg-Nov 04; 6.1kg-Dec 04; 6.8kg-Jan 05; 10.3kg-Dec 05; 12.0kg-Jul 06; 14.0kg-Jan 07; 14.6kg-Jun 07; 16.2kg-Jan 08; 17.6kg-Jun 08; 19.0kg-Jan 09;  19.8kg-Jun 09; 22.4kg-Jan 10; 22.6kg-Jun 10

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊