跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 862

1#
發表於 05-7-26 13:11 |只看該作者

which you will select?

Please give me some idea which one you will select to look after a 2-yr-old boy:

(both have no experience to work abroad)

1. single, 28, eldest with 1 brother and 2 sisters, mother is gov't employer and father is farming. she said she has experience in taking care of nieces and nephews. high school level and work as a line leader in Phil.

2. married with 2 kids (3 yrs and 1.5 yrs), 22, youngest with 1 brother only, mother is housekeeper and father is carpenter. work as a saleslady now and before as a housemaid in Phil. university graduate in Maths.

Please comment. Many thanks.

大宅

積分: 2503

2#
發表於 05-7-26 13:24 |只看該作者

Re: which you will select?

複式洋房

積分: 337

3#
發表於 05-7-26 13:36 |只看該作者

2, I also looking for a new maid at agency recently, I choose the maid 23, married, with 1 yr baby, mother is housewife, father is farmer, I'm not sure how many sisters & brother, at lease she have experience to take care of baby, and she may need to afford her family.

男爵府

積分: 7152

好媽媽勳章

4#
發表於 05-7-26 13:43 |只看該作者

for the given information, I'll choose 2. Is she cheerful and nice looking?

別墅

5#
發表於 05-7-26 14:22 |只看該作者

She is not very cheerful but always smile in the film. She is very dark and not looks beauty.

I concern if she really know how to take care of children or not as she is also a working mom. And the importance is the communcation in English. My new maid (arrive for one month only) is very poor in listening and speaking English. She always does wrong due to misunderstanding.

翡翠宮

積分: 76971

6#
發表於 05-7-26 15:05 |只看該作者

嘩兩個都咁後生, 我見d賓通常都過三十的, 咁後生有無問題架 你知啦佢地英文好就容易溝仔了, 所以我會零願請個賓似多個亞媽在家好過請個後生既一陣大埋肚仲死.

不過既然你兩個都選攞後生既, 咁我會請個後生得黎要經常保持到笑容的, 若果你話22歲嗰個唔正的話我都會揀22歲即係第二個位賓記.

男爵府

好媽媽勳章

7#
發表於 05-7-26 15:19 |只看該作者

yanyan-fish,

Even the maid has experience of taking care of her own children, her way may be very different from ours. You should teach her and give her very clear instructions at the very beginning.
Phil can speak Eng generally, especially u grad. Since No.2 has children and is u grad, I think she can better suit your requirements.

別墅

8#
發表於 05-7-26 15:21 |只看該作者

The no. 1 is very cheerful and love children she said. She also looks white than the no. 2 . But her English is speaking one word by one word slowly in film. I really afriad her English is not good. For the no. 2, I'm afraid my son dislikes "dark one". So trouble....and don't know how to select. Maybe I am afraid too much due to bad experience.

男爵府

好媽媽勳章

9#
發表於 05-7-26 16:31 |只看該作者

why not choose another if both do not fit your requirements? You may try other agents as well.

翡翠宮

積分: 76971

10#
發表於 05-7-26 16:39 |只看該作者

都係, 再者你怕個仔唔鍾意佢幾大呀若果有歲幾兩歲你可以揀定左一兩個後問下佢鍾意邊一個囉.

複式洋房

積分: 391

11#
發表於 05-7-27 10:49 |只看該作者

Yes, You better choose some more if these two do not meet your requirement.

You should know to get away an unsuitable maid is much much more troublesome than to hire one.

good luck
:mrgreen:

別墅

12#
發表於 05-7-27 11:00 |只看該作者

Yes, I ask the agency to give me some other new informaton to select. Please give me some idea again on which one you will choose for a family with me, my husband and our 2-yr-old son. They all are no experience to work abroad.

1. 25; married with 2 kids (1yr & 2 yrs); no. 8 with 1 younger brother, 3 older brothers and 4 older sisters; mother is housekeeper and father is farmer; higher school graduate., 4'11", 100lbs; with a baby face.

2. 29; single; youngest with 3 brothers and 5 sisters; father is deceased and mother is housewife; higher school graduate and is studying caregiver since 2004 Dec.; now is taking care of her nephew; 1997-2004 work in a company as sewer and technical production engineering; 5'2", 123lbs.

3. 28; married with 2 kids (7 yrs and 2 yrs); youngest with 2 brothers and 1 sister; mother is housekeeper and father is pencioneer sss (??); university graduate; now is housekeeper; with 1 reference working in HK; 5'2", 100lbs; looks thinner and older than the above 2.

Thank you very much.

yanyan-fish

侯爵府

積分: 21395

13#
發表於 05-7-27 11:40 |只看該作者

第1 , 我不會請細女(即係屋企排最細), 因為佢地多數係屋企有家姐做家務, 黎到會激c你.

第2, bun bun的話, 我不會請讀過u, 因為會看你不起, 好多人鐘意請d做nurse/teacher的bun, 但我不需要有個特護/補習老師係屋企.

第3, 不請寡婦, 不好以為佢地無左老公好慘, 會落力d做野寄錢返去養仔, 佢地只會怨天怨地, 點解佢地老公甘早c, 佢d小朋友甘可憐, 你果個甘幸福.

第4, 我不請結左婚, 有小朋友的, 因為不想佢地將我的小朋友同佢地的黎做比較, 同埋我發覺未結婚未有小朋友的, 反而肯同小朋友玩.

大宅

積分: 2466

14#
發表於 05-7-27 11:45 |只看該作者

I'll choose the most cheerful, as she'll affect your son

首頁

尾頁

跳至