首頁

尾頁

子爵府

積分: 10881

環保接龍勳章

61#
發表於 11-8-8 11:51 |只看該作者
回覆 doggie 的帖子

Yes, since it involves $$, for sure our government will try to speed things up! Like the construction of our Hwy 407. I was laughing when they actually completed the project months before deadline.

男爵府

積分: 7158

62#
發表於 11-8-8 22:04 |只看該作者
tchu, you've been here long? as when i came the 407 is already there, not sure they completed the project before deadline. but nowadays, look at those road construction, already delay delay delay and make the traffic so bad.....

子爵府

環保接龍勳章

63#
發表於 11-8-9 01:14 |只看該作者
doggie 發表於 11-8-8 09:04
tchu, you've been here long?
as when i came the 407 is already there, not sure they completed the ...
tchu, you've been here long? Ok la

as when i came the 407 is already there, not sure they completed the project before deadline. but nowadays, look at those road construction, already delay delay delay and make the traffic so bad..... Cus 407 is the 1st Toll Hwy built by Ontario government, so the faster they complete the project; the earliest they can start collecting money. Too bad now the 407 is leased to private company for 99 yrs.

We only several months of good weather to do road maintenance, the traffic won't get any better until late fall and early winter (the time when land freeze up).

複式洋房

積分: 229

64#
發表於 11-8-10 04:24 |只看該作者
我完全同意tchu,其實我唔明點解有咁多香港人鬧d大陸人落香港生仔然後攞福利,但係同時又有好多香港人係外國做緊同樣既野呢?

大宅

積分: 4398

65#
發表於 11-8-11 23:44 |只看該作者
mamaztylista 發表於 11-8-10 04:24
我完全同意tchu,其實我唔明點解有咁多香港人鬧d大陸人落香港生仔然後攞福利,但係同時又有好多香港人係外 ...

可能住加拿大耐, 諗野都慢佐.

大陸人去香港生, 全家可返大陸生活, 無在香港做野無交稅. 小朋友足夠歲可到港有免費教育醫療, 申請公屋, 再可加咩咩咩援助金. 再嚴重D可攞埋成世綜援.

香港人去加拿大生, 一消費就有畀稅. 小朋友都要加拿大讀書, 就算唔使學費, 但都要生活費, 即又有稅畀政府. 睇醫生, 要買MEDICAL CARE, 唔係免費, 藥又要錢. 看到分別嗎?

點評

tchu  No and sorry, I don't see any differences between the two.  發表於 11-8-12 01:35

伯爵府

積分: 15064

畀面勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

66#
發表於 11-8-12 01:20 |只看該作者
400香港人去加拿大生, 一消費就有畀稅. 小朋友都要加拿大讀書, 就算唔使學費, 但都要生活費, 即又有稅畀政府. 睇醫生, 要買MEDICAL CARE, 唔係免費, 藥又要錢. 看到分別嗎?
1cc 發表於 11-8-11 23:44
你的見解不對, 是一樣沒有分別.

大部份的人都說自己及一家己離開加國十多年, 他們一直沒有交稅給加政府, 我們每年交property tax, 係有一半比左public school board作孩子教育經費, 他們只是現在不想孩子在港受教育, 想利用自己是公民身份來用可得之福利, 如果一直有比稅, 當然沒有問題, 如同港一樣, 中國來的人生小孩的大部份未交過港稅, 但用盡港人資源.

加上我住的省是不用比health care 的, 是免費見醫生, 就算是清費, 只係交GST, 不用比省稅, 基本食物不用GST, 來到又要去ESL 班, 教育局要比額外資源來教導小朋友, 對已要cut budget, cut teachers and big class size 的問題更加重負擔, 如果要佢地交海外學生學費, 又係唔高興, 低收入者不單不用交稅, 有報稅仲會退回GST, low income families have low income benefits with free food and free entertainment like going to science centre, 即生活費都是政府給, 我識人有多到處問人要唔要, 係coupon可以去超市買食物, 不用付$, 連比小朋友去玩的都問人要唔要, 唔好晒, 唔用就唔好比人, 係用緊我地交既稅. 但那些全是我們努力工作交稅的$去接濟低收入人仕.

子爵府

環保接龍勳章

67#
發表於 11-8-12 01:57 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 tchu 於 11-8-11 13:45 編輯
Calgary 發表於 11-8-11 12:20
你的見解不對, 是一樣沒有分別.

大部份的人都說自己及一家己離開加國十多年, 他們一直沒有交稅給加政府, ...

I totally agree with Calgary! Even in the province of Ontario, we get most of our medical covered by OHIP, but I still have to pay the health premium each year when I filed my income tax. Technically speaking, I am paying the health coverage for non-taxpaying Ontarian too!

I don’t want to be rude! But couple months ago, there was a BK member asking question about “how can she receive CCTB (Canada Children Tax Benefit) without an address proof in Canada?”
Guess what? This member reside in HK, and isn’t she a bad apple in the bunch?

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3930028&extra=page%3D3

伯爵府

積分: 15064

畀面勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

68#
發表於 11-8-12 02:41 |只看該作者
tchu 發表於 11-8-12 01:57
I totally agree with Calgary! Even in the province of Ontario, we get most of our medical covered ...

Hi tchu,

You are so good to have my same thinking, and I don't want to express my opinion in a rude attitude too.

I will not give any ideas on schooling or housing, this seems encouraging. But I don't want to offend anyone, sorry.

複式洋房

69#
發表於 11-8-12 03:46 |只看該作者
good that calgary has pointed out the truth!

i was reading a news that a mainland mom tried very hard to go to HK to give birth to her baby, and hopped on to the ferry from Zhuhai when her contraction starts and as soon as she knew the ferry has passed the border, she gave birth inside the ferry, and there her baby has safely secured her HKID!

http://the-sun.on.cc/cnt/news/20110811/00405_001.html?facebook=y

i see no difference to those HK moms who plan to fly to Canada few weeks before their due date to give birth here...

別墅

積分: 516

70#
發表於 11-8-12 11:31 |只看該作者

回覆:mamaztylista 的帖子

本帖最後由 huiaudrey 於 11-8-12 17:48 編輯

大家都是為人父母,都是可以為子女放棄一切。想回流加拿大可能只係想子女有更好環境下接受教育和成長,並唔係只想要免費享受加國福利。放棄香港高薪厚職,為了孩子去做二等公民,大家都是出於愛子之心。
國家用納稅人的錢去培育這一代,他們長大後將來也是回饋社會,眼光不可以放遠一點嗎?
大陸人去香港生仔,冒生命危險搏入急症室生,目的只為孩子得到一張香港身份證;早兩日有一對大陸父母遺下有心臟病bb在香港酒店, 希望香港政府照顧他,目的只希望兒子可生存下去,可以想像那對父母下這決定時有多痛苦。如果你們是他們,可能也會選擇同 一條路。
我是土生土長香港人,也曾是加拿大二等公民,也納過不少加拿大和香港稅,我兒子的同學和好朋友很多也是大陸新移民,住公屋,攞綜緩。大家同是中國人,何必去根根計較呢?

男爵府

71#
發表於 11-8-12 21:29 |只看該作者
tchu and calgary, u are my superstar now.. yes, totally agreed. life is full of give and take, if you want your kids to have better education, you will have to give away something -your high pay job in HK. also, paying higher income tax in canada but in return got a better living standard and medicare.

i just met couples of bk moms last weeks, 2 of them really give up all their things and come here to settle because of their kids. they had been in this forum for few years and ask all sorts of question, housing/education etc. then they weight and balance their needs and want. then finally came last /this year.

so if people asking question and i knew the answer - will still post my response - not encouraging them but guess this is the prime principal of the forum - to help those who seeks help

複式洋房

72#
發表於 11-8-13 00:56 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 mamaztylista 於 11-8-13 04:45 編輯

i think it is two different issues that we're talking about

大宅

積分: 1038

73#
發表於 11-8-19 23:50 |只看該作者
回覆 doggie 的帖子

hi doggie,you did help a lot answering questions from different mom for their evaluation.
i did ask question and got your post as well, really appreciate for your kind suggestion.
i'm now applying immigration to canada in hk and hopefully we will get the approval mid-2012.
wish we could keep contacting each other no matter where we are, someone would love to share her experience is really great, thx again for your sharing~

男爵府

74#
發表於 11-8-20 03:35 |只看該作者
karmen u r most welcome so u r applying to come in vancouver or toronto....yes, keep in touch no matter where we are... wish u successs in your applicaiton.

複式洋房

積分: 170

75#
發表於 11-9-12 02:23 |只看該作者

回覆:doggie 的帖子

I'm away from Toronto 10, n will back Home with my 2 kids n Husband in Next few week soooo excitinggggg

複式洋房

積分: 170

76#
發表於 11-9-12 02:42 |只看該作者

回覆:Hang107 的帖子

Away fromToronto 10 years

男爵府

77#
發表於 11-9-12 11:13 |只看該作者
come here more often, we do have a topic or markham mom, and we do have some activities every now and then, keep in touch for such or if u are in facebook, search for toronto bk mom and will get all those news

大宅

積分: 1038

78#
發表於 11-9-22 10:43 |只看該作者
doggie,
i'm applying to go to Vancouver instead of Toronto, no matter where am i, i will keep visiting bk and let u know if my application has been approved.
wish me good luck ^^!

別墅

積分: 742

79#
發表於 11-9-22 19:36 |只看該作者

回覆:ziggy 的帖子

Hi Ziggy,
My wife and I are having the same questions + concern planning.
Tom

大宅

積分: 4279

80#
發表於 12-2-17 01:39 |只看該作者
Dear all
Anybody knows that how to apply the Canadian citizenship for my husband and my son. My sonwas born in HK and I have Canadian citizenship but returned to HK for over 10 ten years.

首頁

尾頁

跳至