首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2545

1#
發表於 05-8-18 17:45 |只看該作者

屋企成日唔見嘢

屋企成日唔見嘢,但個賓賓逄放假都帶一大袋嘢出街,請問有冇權獀佢個袋 唔該解答
[img align=left]http://psc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/liloandstitch/downloads/messengerIcons/50x50_icon_25.gif[/img][img align=left]http://psc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/liloandstitch/downloads/messengerIcons/50x50_icon_23.gif[/img][img align=left]http://psc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/liloandstitch/downloads/messengerIcons/50x50_icon_20.gif[/img]

別墅

積分: 854

2#
發表於 05-8-18 17:49 |只看該作者

Re: 屋企成日唔見嘢

嘩,佢好大嫌疑喎,你都由得佢﹖有冇權就唔知,但你可以叫佢拎出黎望下都得掛﹗

伯爵府

積分: 15536

3#
發表於 05-8-18 18:16 |只看該作者

點解唔可以check佢? 如果妳check到佢攞妳野報警都得, 就算check唔到, 佢都唔會咁放肆.

洋房

積分: 129

4#
發表於 05-8-18 20:05 |只看該作者

tamme:
可唔可以問一問佢"咦,XX你個袋甘大的,可以放幾多野呀?"我之前都係甘問我工人,佢又好醒話"太太,妳要唔要看看..."

複式洋房

積分: 457

5#
發表於 05-8-18 20:41 |只看該作者

直情同佢講:『屋企成日唔見嘢?問佢係唔係唔知手尾,將d嘢放咗係笫二度?如果再揾唔番d 嘢,就可能要報警! 』你睇吓佢有乜反應。

洋房

積分: 395

6#
發表於 05-8-18 23:02 |只看該作者

They always hide up the stolen goods/booty under their bed/in between the blanket.......etc. I always check the maid's room when she went wash car (she wont bring any phone/wallet if she just go wadsh car) and I found many things. She had send package home (Indo)(23KG) but I have never seen her bought anything bulky back after holiday, that means the stuffs inside this 23KG package were not all belongs to her!! These courier companies (not speedpost/fedex/ups) come to your home to pick up the package and my maid just need to pay $345 for a 23KG package with a free towel! I found the receipt the very next day after she sent the package and called the company to hold the package becuase I need to check. I need to bring the maid with me (because she is the sender) to open the package and there was only 10% of her own stuffs, all other 20KG of clothes and shoes were mine and my husband's! I am sure that was not the first time she send package home to Indo. Although that is the maid room, I am sure she is searching my stuffs everyday also! I told my new maids to let me check her belongings before she go on holiday and check their wallet of how much in cash she bought to HK on the first day.
andrewbaba 寫道:
With lots of loves....... Kristin :-D

翡翠宮

積分: 92830

2024年龍年勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

7#
發表於 05-8-19 01:26 |只看該作者

嘩,乜咁狼死

男爵府

積分: 5929

8#
發表於 05-8-19 08:17 |只看該作者

CHERRYMOMMY

你個工人真的很狼死喎。最後她有無講野抵賴?

寶石宮

積分: 373174

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 HiPP勳章(2) HiPP勳章(1) 2018父親節勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 醒目開學勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 貓狗褓姆 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 美好大世界2017勳章 開心吸收勳章

9#
發表於 05-8-19 10:08 |只看該作者

Re: 屋企成日唔見

我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!
You are the sunshine of my life. That's why I'll always stay around. You are the apple of my eye. Forever you'll stay in my heart.

珍珠宮

積分: 34919

10#
發表於 05-8-19 10:50 |只看該作者

CherylMommy 寫道:
They always hide up the stolen goods/booty under their bed/in between the blanket.......etc. I always check the maid's room when she went wash car (she wont bring any phone/wallet if she just go wadsh car) and I found many things. She had send package home (Indo)(23KG) but I have never seen her bought anything bulky back after holiday, that means the stuffs inside this 23KG package were not all belongs to her!! These courier companies (not speedpost/fedex/ups) come to your home to pick up the package and my maid just need to pay $345 for a 23KG package with a free towel! I found the receipt the very next day after she sent the package and called the company to hold the package becuase I need to check. I need to bring the maid with me (because she is the sender) to open the package and there was only 10% of her own stuffs, all other 20KG of clothes and shoes were mine and my husband's! I am sure that was not the first time she send package home to Indo. Although that is the maid room, I am sure she is searching my stuffs everyday also! I told my new maids to let me check her belongings before she go on holiday and check their wallet of how much in cash she bought to HK on the first day. [quote]
andrewbaba 寫道:
[/quote]

複式洋房

積分: 180

11#
發表於 05-8-19 11:52 |只看該作者

my previous maid also stole all my kids summer clothes in winter and a lot of toys. She stole my ring when she cleaned up my room. When I discovered all these, she has already left our family. Nothing I can do but curise her and her daughter. I was very very angry. I complained to agent but nobody follow.

伯爵府

積分: 18406

BK猜猜猜慶中秋

12#
發表於 05-8-19 13:56 |只看該作者

CherylMommy 寫道:
They always hide up the stolen goods/booty under their bed/in between the blanket.......etc. I always check the maid's room when she went wash car (she wont bring any phone/wallet if she just go wadsh car) and I found many things. She had send package home (Indo)(23KG) but I have never seen her bought anything bulky back after holiday, that means the stuffs inside this 23KG package were not all belongs to her!! These courier companies (not speedpost/fedex/ups) come to your home to pick up the package and my maid just need to pay $345 for a 23KG package with a free towel! I found the receipt the very next day after she sent the package and called the company to hold the package becuase I need to check. I need to bring the maid with me (because she is the sender) to open the package and there was only 10% of her own stuffs, all other 20KG of clothes and shoes were mine and my husband's! I am sure that was not the first time she send package home to Indo. Although that is the maid room, I am sure she is searching my stuffs everyday also! I told my new maids to let me check her belongings before she go on holiday and check their wallet of how much in cash she bought to HK on the first day. [quote]
andrewbaba 寫道:

真狼死

珍珠宮

積分: 41995

13#
發表於 05-8-19 14:34 |只看該作者

CHERRYMOOMY你工人都好貪心喎,當你地透明和冇到廿.要諗下點對好好付佢. :tongue:

翡翠宮

積分: 76971

14#
發表於 05-8-19 14:54 |只看該作者

我估我個工人最多都係偷我d米同小朋友既衫同玩具, 因為我試過叫佢搵d玩具佢話從未見過真係比佢吹乒乓.

男爵府

積分: 6571

15#
發表於 05-8-19 15:11 |只看該作者

老實講, 工人偷野唔會响你面前拎走.
平時我地返工, 佢大把時間運走贓物

有時我搵唔到小朋友 d 衫或玩具
我會叫佢有時間幫我搵出來.
通常好快佢會搵到.

小朋友咁多衫同玩具,
邊個得閒日日點住呀 ?