發表於 05-9-10 11:45 |只看該作者

Re: 迪士尼美語世界

你可以同佢地d人傾下....了解一下....

男爵府

積分: 6055

3#
發表於 05-9-10 15:02 |只看該作者

I bought the whole set for my baby when she was around 2 months old. Now she is around 4 months old. She loves to listen those songs. She hasn't started to watch those DVD as I think she is still too young to watch TV. However, she loves playmate (small machine that can give short sentences when a card is sweep through), and those game card (e.g. ABC/colour/numbers).

I suggest you find an consultant to know more about the product (no obligation to buy). Then decide whether you like it or not.

As I am a full time mother so that I have lots of time to use this set with my baby. If you have time to play with the baby then it is worth to buy it. If you decide to buy it then buy it sooner is better as your baby can play with it in the earlier stage.

別墅

積分: 807

4#
發表於 05-9-11 12:34 |只看該作者

Dear HappyMaMaBaBa,

My BB is also 4 months old. My husband's sister has a old set of Disney which is not used by her now. So she will pass to me.

However, I do not know how to set a good daily schedule. that is , which system Sing along or Paly along I should start first. Sister's daughter use it when she was 3 years old. I think the guildline for her is not matched with my situation. I think your consultant may trailer made a scheulde or guildline for you. would you pls to send me a copy ? So that I can follow to have a good result

thks a lot. My email is [email protected].

男爵府

積分: 6055

5#
發表於 05-9-12 13:08 |只看該作者

Please check your pm.

複式洋房

積分: 346

6#
發表於 05-9-12 13:32 |只看該作者

where can I buy it?

大宅

積分: 2466

7#
發表於 05-9-12 14:35 |只看該作者

Hi iriswk,

I bought it when my baby was 1 month's old, and he like the play along very much, he listen to the play along from 6 mths to 1.5 years old because I play it when he was able to sit. But you can play the wake up song and bedtime song at this moments. Just play it when you've have time and sing with your baby.

iriswk 寫道:
Dear HappyMaMaBaBa,

My BB is also 4 months old. My husband's sister has a old set of Disney which is not used by her now. So she will pass to me.

However, I do not know how to set a good daily schedule. that is , which system Sing along or Paly along I should start first. Sister's daughter use it when she was 3 years old. I think the guildline for her is not matched with my situation. I think your consultant may trailer made a scheulde or guildline for you. would you pls to send me a copy ? So that I can follow to have a good result

thks a lot. My email is [email protected].

禁止訪問

積分: 319

8#
發表於 05-9-15 18:45 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 807

9#
發表於 05-9-15 20:26 |只看該作者

AMYBB_FRIEND & HappyMaMaBaBa,