首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1178

1#
發表於 05-9-13 23:21 |只看該作者

Maid still not comes back...

My maid told me that his father had a car accident
and was in a coma and so I let her go back home.
Originally, she said she would be back on the past
Sat but then she sent me a SMS saying that she would be back this morning instead. However, she
still does not show up. What can I do? Can I fire
her? Should I report the case to the immigration
department?

複式洋房

積分: 419

2#
發表於 05-9-14 00:44 |只看該作者

Re: Maid still not comes back...

wclks,

I hate that kind of bun bun.

Did U ask her to sign any leave letter for U? For example, if she cannot come back on or before which date, the contract will be terminated immediately. Otherwise, I am afraid she will trace U back one month notice!!!!

Pls report to immigration dept immediately. I have the same case before....

一言難盡, 好人難做!!
Golf

洋房

積分: 395

3#
發表於 05-9-14 01:24 |只看該作者

Re: Maid still not comes back...

You can not fire her, if you send letter to the immigration and terminate the contract then you need to pay her one month salary! You better send her a letter (to Indonesia) and ask her if she want to resign and if she not reply you in (maybe 7 days) then you will assume she resign..............You better call 勞工處 - 有關一般勞工法例及勞工處所提供的服務的查詢, 請使用我們24小時的電話諮詢服務,電話號碼: 2717 1771 (此熱線由「1823政府熱線」接聽)。 before any action!!!
p.s. my maid went away for a week last month and I sent letter to the immigration to terminate the contract on the very first day and one week later, she went to 勞工處 and filed a claim to sue me for the one month salary!! I am supposed to pay her because I am the one who terminated the contract!! So, be careful!! Maybe she is play tricks! Remember to call 勞工處 and ask for advice, write down your question before calling, better call at nite time (I was calling at mid-nites, no need to wait). Good Luck!!
With lots of loves....... Kristin :-D

首頁

尾頁

跳至