尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7794

41#
發表於 05-10-4 09:01 |只看該作者

Re: Orlando Disney World Resort

Lianamamaa,
今日我哋去天馬睇去多倫多團嘅info, 揾到佢有8日7夜disneyworld團info 如下

Florida, Orlando and Miami (8days/7nights special)
Departure: Every saturday
Fee: adult $535 Child $435

Price includes: Transportation, seven nights hotel and admissions to Disney - Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM studio & Typhoon Lagoon.
Tour visit: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, World show case, MGM studio, Animal Kingdom, Universal studio, Island of Advanture, Disney village& pleaseure island (need proof of 18 years old. required), Chesapeake Bay Bridge- tunnel, south of Border, and J&R outlet center.
They live in one of the hotel on the International drive.
如果你先嚟new york至落Orlando, 我會叫你揾你細佬打電話同disney直接book, or 嚟到new york join 團, 呢個係巴士團, 不過唔知有冇飛機團 as 入面(天馬)太多人...我冇問啊!

男爵府

42#
發表於 05-10-4 09:31 |只看該作者

ha ha...
Kammyman,
講笑咋! 有機會嚟開 美國玩............pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! 嚟探吓我哋啦... 我返長工, 好難攞假返香港, 1年得4星期, 仲要分開放, 好難可以返香港.. as 坐飛機已唔見2日, 加埋jetlag, 我返HK慘過唔返... so, 我寧願留嚟國內旅行算喇! 返HK太辛苦!
你哋個個嚟親我都包2餐一宿架喇.... 但有小朋友陪Amanda玩就'敢'上添花之嘛!!!

子爵府

積分: 12662

43#
發表於 05-10-4 10:13 |只看該作者

Nillie Mami, you're so helpful. Thank you very much.

原來2,3歲都ok架la!我仲以為要等到6,7歲添!不過我都要等多2,3年, 因為依家陀緊個細要2月先出世,要等埋細呢個有2,3歲先一家四口一齊去!不過2,3年總好過6,7年:-p

by the way, 你覺得自己係disney website book 好哂好定join local tour 好呀?

大宅

積分: 3590

44#
發表於 05-10-4 15:09 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami,

咁我真係唔客氣,有機會就揾你架啦!

而家請你飲 先!cheers!

大宅

積分: 1673

45#
發表於 05-10-4 17:30 |只看該作者

應該幾耐之前要book呢?係咪有個好似水上樂園之地方,有無暖水?

男爵府

46#
發表於 05-10-4 22:11 |只看該作者

jenniferkwok,
我自己鐘意用disney website book好hotel同themepark+dinner package, then 揀好所有日子, 邊一日入邊一個theme park (depends on佢opening hours-->住resort 有special早開or遲關門, 可以唔駛同人迫), 之後就print所有resort同themepark嘅餐廳info, pick所有世界名廚嘅餐廳同characters餐廳 make reserve on toll free(佢個免費電話).

如果係遊客, 鐘意有人幫你揀晒, 玩'鴨仔團style, local tour就啱晒你, 但如果你係想relax, 唔想趕, 好似我哋咁, 12noon-4pm怕晒, 會返resort同Amanda瞓晏覺同去swimming pool游水, 就自己book自由好多.
As 我哋通常只入disneyworld, 同行international drive shopping (稅平過new york).. as Amanda當時只有歲幾, 去down town disney, sea world, universal studio, NASA都冇用, 佢太細, 會冇patiance, 我哋怕悶親佢..
等佢4-5歲就可以去埋downtown disney, sea world, universal studio, NASA... ^o^ 但就要spend 10日至14曰lu...
Kammyman,
我等你啊! 嚟之前6星期話我知, 等我request duty, 放假帶你哋週圍行吓, ok?

大宅

積分: 3590

47#
發表於 05-10-5 15:26 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami ,

OK!

大宅

48#
發表於 05-10-7 09:53 |只看該作者

what is the temp. in April?

男爵府

49#
發表於 05-10-8 10:11 |只看該作者

Snoopy,
四月好正, 唔熱又唔凍^o^ 廿零度, 好舒服... 而且係easter.. 美國人唔會旅行乜滯 (因為easter要留在家中過節).. Disney年年4-5月會攪好多special discount, 因人流太小, package最正! 價錢係全年最平, 又唔駛同人迫!

大宅

50#
發表於 05-10-10 10:42 |只看該作者

hi Nillie_Mami,

唔該你呀!如果係hongkong要點book package(上網book)?要幾耐之前book呢?廿零度係咪無得swim?係咪有個好似水上樂園之地方?

大宅

積分: 1394

51#
發表於 05-10-10 22:46 |只看該作者

Hello Nillie_Mami

Thanks for your sharing.

I intend to go to Orando Disney in Easter from Apr 14 to 23 (around 10 days).

I have accessed Disney's website and check the hotel, I make a reservation in Disney Wilderness for 6 nights, listed price is US$199 up, and I also booked 5 days tickets with Park Hoper option + magic your way package, the total price is US$2,667.10. Since I don't know if there is any add up on the price of Park Hoper option tickets and round trip transfer from the airport, after deduct the normal ticket price, it is almost HK$3,000.00 a night.

Do you think we need to buy the Park Hoper option tickets, which allow you to acces different parks in one days, there are other option inclusive of access the water park, but I am afraid the weather is not suit for swim, I did not take this, or we can just buy the normal ticket is enought?

Any suggestions from you end after visit Disneyland, this is the 1st time I go there, you are the expert and would like to seek your advice. I did not confirm my reservation, just save it in the account, do I need to confirm the booking now? Since you said it is low season in Easter holiday, what is the best time to book the hotel, I did not want to travel to Disneyland every day, so definitely will stay in Disneyland's hotel, my daughter has checked all 22 hotels and that one was picked by her (she is 7 years old).

Thanks in advance.
Evelyn

大宅

積分: 2762

52#
發表於 05-10-11 22:18 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami
你真係好好人, 好好客呀. 多謝你先. 不過我今次唔可以打攪你呀! 我一行8人. 同埋公公婆婆, 姨媽姨丈. 好熱鬧架.
同埋唔該晒你幫我睇左d inf. 我細佬book晒野啦. 詳情去到先問佢lu.
我細佬未結婚, 所以佢一定無興趣join你地bk mama會喇. 最衰11月21日先有gathering, 如果唔係我一定join你地玩下.
我重想問new york有無national park可以去下郊外同有無zoo睇動物呀? 我諗我隻豬一定好鐘意.
我呢個sat出發喇. e+最擔心是搭長途機時隻豬摟計咋!:cry:
tks

:-P
[img align=left]http://lilypie.com/baby2/030209/3/4/2/+8[/img]

男爵府

53#
發表於 05-10-13 04:03 |只看該作者

snoopy,
they do have water park, but for big kids as about 6-7 years old, that you will let them to play by themselves.. because all those games with the height limited.. most of them for kids over 36-40 inch.. if shorter than that.. I don't suggest to go, as you will stand out there with your children most the time than get inside there to play --- NOT WORTH AT ALL

Evelyn 317,
If your child is 7 years old, I would suggest you to book Animal Kingdom resort.. which is almost the same price... But the one your daughter picked, is very good too.. remember for the insect speller.. ok.. too much insect at April time... also, BOOK the Mickey back yard BBQ dinner...--> lots of fun!!!!
Book it at about end of Feb to start of March.. as by that time.. the special package will show up..
I would not suggest you to join the Hopper.. that is for the teenagers.. who really don't need any adult to take care of .. they will able to shift from one theme park to the others.. but for 7 years old.. I guess, you may have to spend a whole day in each of the theme park.. (remember.. not just play the games inside, you do spend a lot of time on shopping, and taking pictures with characters).
If you plan to spend 5 days in theme park, then book 4-5 nights in disney world resort, then the other 5 nights, book the hotel outside.. at international drive or just outside Disneyworld.. hotel as Holiday Inn/ comfort Inn cost about USD50-70/ night, the room is good and clean..
If you spend 10 days there, I will suggest you to rent a car ..
http://www.alamo.com is a good one.. their service is good thru the 50 US states.. also always have good package.. go and have a look this website and sign in, then they will send you email regularily and also all the special round the year..

lianamamaa,
we have our gathering at Nov 12, not Nov 21.. so will you able to join????
For the flight, bring enough snacks, and books and games.. something to distract your infant..
Also, if direct flight, ask your paediatrician (BB's doctor) to prescribe the running nose or antihistamine medicine.. if your child gets very fussy.. let him/her drink the medicine and sleep thru the rest of the time.. remember.. encourage fluid intake.. as inflight with air -cond, the air there is dry, your infant needs more fluid intake.
Check the diaper (if he/she still on diaper) regularily, if she/he doesn't pee pee enough, let him/her to drink some more ... no matter juice or water..
tell your parents/ parents in law to drink more fluid inflight as well (but avoid tea, coffee and alcohol) as those drinks will withdrawl the fluid from the body, so it will cause dehydration.. have you heard about the economy class symptom..? that is the blood clot up in the leg, and the little clot runs thru the blood vessel, goes up to the heart or lung and block the blood vessel there.. it is a fatal illness... so if your parents / parents in law can walk inside the flight round the clock when they are awake inflight, it is good for them..

男爵府

54#
發表於 05-10-13 04:28 |只看該作者

Lianamamaa,
Forget...

At Bronx.. they have a big Zoo.. a very big one to walk for a whole day long..

Also, to go to Sesame Park.. it is fun too..

Also, to go to New Jeresy--> Liberty Park.. you can take the ferry to State Liberty, but I will choose to walk around there.. and go to the playground with Amanda and fly a kite.. very windy there, good to fly kites..

Chuck E. Cheese is another place for kids.. they love most.. it is a place for party.. they have all games inside and they serve food and drinks as well..
One of them in staten island South Avenue.. if you come and have a share day.. let me know.. let's bring your kid and we bring Amanda to spend an afternoon there.

Check PM.. I send you my telephone number..

大宅

積分: 2762

55#
發表於 05-10-13 08:26 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami

我會叫醫生畀定d平安藥. 你的意思係咪如果bb唔慣係飛機到, 好摟計, 就畀小小收鼻水藥佢食, 等佢訓得好d呀?
我都有聽過economy class symptom, 平時我好lazy, 坐咩交通公具都唔會周圍走. 今次咁長程, 我一定會叫大家唔好lazy.

checked PM.
I'll call you if my brother bring us there.
thank you so much
[img align=left]http://lilypie.com/baby2/030209/3/4/2/+8[/img]

大宅

56#
發表於 05-10-15 01:04 |只看該作者

Nillie_Mami

Thanks for your suggestion.

I also want to stay at the animals kingdom, however, that hotel was picked by my daughter, 佢好好心機咁睇晒Disneyland 入面22間hotel,佢話鍾意有"碌架床"喎!

我以為Hopper係俾人可以同一日去5同嘅theme park,好彩得妳提點。Mickey back yard BBQ dinner係乜東東?點樣book,website 入面仲有d食飯嘅,我從來未去過Orland,睇到我一舊雲,所以咁多嘢問。

我同老公揸車技術好5掂,如果5自已揸車,係Disnyland附近仲有乜嘢玩或者參觀,我打算住5-6日係Disneyland,仲有3-4日可以係附近再玩。2-3月先至有package出,咁遲嘅?到時會5會無晒我想訂嗰間酒店嘅房,可5可以先訂房到時再轉買package。

Thanks in advance。
Evelyn

男爵府

57#
發表於 05-10-20 23:32 |只看該作者

evelyn317,
yeah.. at Animal Kingdom .. they have "碌架床" ..
for Mickey back yard BBQ dinner @ Wildnesser resort.
once you book the package, they have a link for you to choose the restuarant, then you need to ring them on their toll free number to make a reservation..
Just one reminder.. don't eat chinese food in Disney.. really disgusting..
IF you don't drive in Orlando, it is really hard to go out, or you can book the hotel which provide local tour.. some of them do offer day tour from hotel.. ^o^
I guess you better write them (disney) an email if you want to switch package.. I don't think that will work.. once reason, your credit card is not issued in US... so I am not sure that they will give you a refund.. if you cancel your package at Feb if you see some package is cheaper.
as by experience, if you go at April, Feb to March will be good time to surf the web and choose the package.. it is off peak, so the package will be the best at Feb and March..
Around DIsney, it is good to go to Universal studio, NASA, international drive for brand name shopping (as if you buy stuff from there --> the disney stuff's price is half of the price from disney inside) good to get stuffs for friends and relatives
water/ sea world, China garden.. and depends on the hotel(outside disney).. which package they have for you

男爵府

58#
發表於 05-10-25 05:50 |只看該作者

慘喇!
Orlando又打風喇, 今日NASA同Disneyworld都關門大吉....
見議各媽咪,
真係要去Orlando Disneyworld...真係唔好揀9, 10, 11月呀!!!

大宅

59#
發表於 05-10-26 02:32 |只看該作者

Hello Nillie_Mami

Thanks for your details advice.

原來animal kingdom 都有 "碌架床",but website無相睇喔!

我未book package gar~上次係網上試吓做booking睇吓大概要幾錢,到confirm要俾credit card 資料時我就cancel 咗law。

唔該晒妳d資料,我腍要上網"巢"吓Disneyland 附近有乜酒店,因為要我揸車我驚會"累街坊",都係5好law~。

Evelyn

複式洋房

積分: 339

60#
發表於 05-11-1 17:13 |只看該作者

請問如果我4n3d入disney, 帶3歲半囡去, 點plan?? 入邊個園好玩?

book "magic your way package plus dining" 3day ticket 夠唔夠? 可以book mickey bbq嗎? 我睇website有d confuse, dining package只可以每一日同一個park入面有一餐fastfood, 一餐table service同一餐"荼點"嗎? table service一定是dinner? dinner show是否extra charges?

有朋友話universal studio好近disney world, 可以係disney resort住, 真的嗎?

謝謝

首頁

尾頁

跳至