大宅

積分: 1407

21#
發表於 05-10-5 00:17 |只看該作者

Re: Going to Japan

彤彤媽,
Thank you very much for your info

GinginMa,
Are you going to Japan too? And, are you thinking of giving Gingin Meiji when she needs to shift feeding #2 milk powder?

大宅

積分: 1400

22#
發表於 05-10-6 10:14 |只看該作者

GinginMa,
Are you going to Japan too? And, are you thinking of giving Gingin Meiji when she needs to shift feeding #2 milk powder?

Chingchingma,

I would love to try #2 Japan milk powder. But you knew gin gin just only loves Nanyan :evil: .

And I really really really want to go Jp ar :-( but we plan to go while gingin is 1.5 Yrs.

I find a topic that we could special request the congee. It will be easy to keep BB eating schedule and no need to feed 5 times of milk/day. :wink:

同BB(one year old)去旅行, 煲吾到粥仔, 又吾想一日五餐都系奶..

大宅

積分: 4269

23#
發表於 05-10-6 12:36 |只看該作者

Little_gin,

我上年去日本買和光堂大仔奶粉時, 彤彤都未試過架仲食緊a+2, 但好多bk媽咪同埋我d同事都話呢隻好, 叫我趁住去日本入定d貨先, 到時真係唔啱彤彤食, 咪讓俾人囉; 實有人要架! 咁我就膽粗粗咁買咗1打返嚟, 原來真係好好, 個女d 大便好咗, 白咗仲食多咗! 咁就一直食到e+!

如果你真係想俾gingin試既, 你都可以去買咗返嚟先! 到時真係唔啱既, 0502 d 媽咪都可以幫你要咗佢嘛!

btw, 彤彤1歲開始食大人飯喇, 我地喺彤彤1歲5個月大時同佢去日本, 一餐粥都冇俾過佢, 準備定d飽同餅俾佢, 食嘢時都盡量揾d佢有嘢啱食既地方, 喺日本一d 都唔難架! 有飯有粉面, 壽司佢都係喺日本第一次食, e+都不知幾鐘意呀!

Little_gin 寫道:
[quote]

GinginMa,

Chingchingma,

I would love to try #2 Japan milk powder. But you knew gin gin just only loves Nanyan :evil: .

And I really really really want to go Jp ar :-( but we plan to go while gingin is 1.5 Yrs.

I find a topic that we could special request the congee. It will be easy to keep BB eating schedule and no need to feed 5 times of milk/day. :wink:

同BB(one year old)去旅行, 煲吾到粥仔, 又吾想一日五餐都系奶..[/quote]

別墅

積分: 720

24#
發表於 05-10-7 09:48 |只看該作者

彤彤媽,

thank you for your useful information. however, according to toyrus's website, meiji no.2 is about $135 per can which is only $25 less than re-on (when they are doing promotion)...

wonder if they have a special price for the whole box in japan ?-(

祝善謙氣宇軒昂、俊逸不凡! 善良忠實氣宇軒, 謙遜有禮俊逸顯。 Thanks to Joycelyn for such a nice poem!

大宅

積分: 4269

25#
發表於 05-10-7 10:10 |只看該作者

jo422,

我諗嗰個唔係減價後既價錢, 而係平時bulk purchase既價錢 - 我見和光堂大仔係1箱4罐要5799yen(即hk$101 - 1罐), 但早牌我個friend揾人幫我地walk-in買都係為hk$95 - 1罐! 喺re-on訂和光堂大仔就要$135 - 1罐! 同埋e+揾唔番toysrus jp個減價情報, 睇d日文好似係減價情報只在店內show咁! 你去到先再睇吓抵唔抵買囉, 唔抵就費事抬喇!

別墅

26#
發表於 05-10-7 14:07 |只看該作者

彤彤媽,

thanks for your heads up. will check it out and will see whether the difference is big enough to incentive my hubby to be a "goo lay"

別墅

27#
發表於 05-10-20 13:00 |只看該作者

Hello everyone,

We are back lar.....

Since my parents are in HK right now, I will let your girls know more about our trip later. Everything went well and we did not have any difficulties during our whole journey.

Chingching mama,

I did not buy any infant formula coz we did not have enough space to carry them even after we had bought another suitcase while we were in Osaka. The price for the "big boy" Meiji is about 2999 yenn for 2 cans. One MUST BUY item - Bibs. They are made by special waterproof material (not with a piece of plastic which is very hot for the baby) and no matter how wet the bib gets, the water will not go through and make the clothes wet. Look for ones that says "put 水加工" or "防水". In general, they cost about 700-900 yenn for a pack (2 inside).

Also, check out the baby's room with cafeteria at the new Sogo at Shinasaibashi. The facilities there are simply amazing!

Let me know should you wish to have more information!

大宅

28#
發表於 05-10-20 13:56 |只看該作者

jo422,

Welcome back!
What is the MUST BUY item - Bibs? Is it wear like 衫 or 圍裙 or just a small piece of 口水肩 & where shall I get it?

"big boy" Meiji is about 2999 yenn for 2 cans ~~~ Price is so attractive. But I also wonder if we will have any space for it!

Did you buy any Combi shoes? This is my MUST BUY item!

Thank you very much for your information!

別墅

29#
發表於 05-10-21 23:59 |只看該作者

Hi chingching mama,

For the bibs, you can get them from any department stores and they come in various sizes. I bought both the small ones and the big ones for difference purposes.

I did not buy any Combi shoes as my boy is not walking yet. Maybe I will check them out when he gets a bit older.

You can go to visit Daiei, Ito Yokado or Seiyu. The baby department in these discounted department stores are quite comprehensive.

大宅

30#
發表於 05-10-22 14:23 |只看該作者

jo422,

Thanks again! :-P :-P

Happy Halloween in advance

[img align=right]http://iuploads.com/out.php/i34472_CopyofMyBB079b.jpg[/img]

大宅

31#
發表於 05-11-2 14:36 |只看該作者

jo422 ,

We are back!
The trip to Osaka was wonderful for crazy shoppers like us!. We bought a few pairs of shoes from Mikihouse & Familiar for chingching (Combi is better for boy). Together with lots of clothing for her.

There were plenty of bibs but I was unable to find bibs at your pricing.

Really no space for any Meiji milk powder. It's all FULL for 2 suitcases!

The hotel that l stayed is super convenience! Just opposite to Sogo & Dimaru, within 1 min walk!

Where & when will be your next trip???

[img align=right]http://iuploads.com/out.php/i40255_IMG9026.JPG[/img]

首頁

尾頁

跳至