跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 553

1#
發表於 05-10-11 23:06 |只看該作者

請給意見,新工人好主觀......

新工人來了幾日就有情緒,因她期望我會好像教會內的人一樣對她,但我是直接給他指示亦不會好像教會的人常微笑說話,非常客氣,又覺得我女兒不關門睡令到她沒私隱,所以我亦給她做簾,真是不明以前她同老年但健康的男人同房,又收起她的合約,証件,她又說可以亮解舊主人,真不知她要人點"tum'佢,今天還說想唔做,因我不是她想像中那樣,你話點算,沒有大聲指佢,自己對個女沒耐性都嚇親佢,死唔死,攪到今日要全日花時間做心理輔導, 請給意見這種ヱ人要點樣用......help thanks

洋房

積分: 395

2#
發表於 05-10-12 03:25 |只看該作者

Re: 請給意見,新工人好主觀......

佢都 short short 哋,無大無細唔做就擺啦!記得喺佢自己唔做要賠一個月俾你! 呢D本地完約嘅好麻煩,只會同D好彩嘅工人比較唔會同D做到隻狗咁嗰D工人比較, 唔會知足! 冷啦叫佢!
With lots of loves....... Kristin :-D

大宅

積分: 2724

3#
發表於 05-10-12 10:12 |只看該作者

moomin10 寫道:
新工人來了幾日就有情緒,因她期望我會好像教會內的人一樣對她,但我是直接給他指示亦不會好像教會的人常微笑說話,

Tell her the difference between employer/employee relationship and fellows in the church.....before she can prove to you that she will treat your family with care, how could she expect you treat her just like how her church fellow do.

非常客氣,又覺得我女兒不關門睡令到她沒私隱,所以我亦給她做簾,真是不明以前她同老年但健康的男人同房,又收起她的合約,証件,她又說可以亮解舊主人,

She start expect too much from you, asked how come should could understood her "Single Male boos" and unable to understand your needs.

真不知她要人點"tum'佢, She is new helper, not the one that stay with you for long enough to prove that she is the one that worth to tum'佢. You just simply do not have to do it.

今天還說想唔做,因我不是她想像中那樣,

Ask her she need a job or need a family to meet her expectation??? Ask her to resign if you are not her cup of tea.

你話點算,沒有大聲指佢,自己對個女沒耐性都嚇親佢,死唔死,攪到今日要全日花時間做心理輔導, 請給意見這種ヱ人要點樣用......help thanks

This is not her first time to work as domestic helper, if I were you I wouldn't 時間做心理輔導.

[size=x-large]這個工人真過分....要不得.
已代刪除

男爵府

積分: 8636

4#
發表於 05-10-12 10:19 |只看該作者

佢係咪來打工架?? 仲要你去tum佢?? 咁多要求不如叫佢返鄉下啦!!

複式洋房

積分: 184

5#
發表於 05-10-12 10:22 |只看該作者

moomin

你個工人都幾吋,她都幾trouble,如果你就得一次以後點算,而且她仲開到口話唔做,難保過一排佢又發作,你留得一次她就會得戚一次,你要想想自己可吾忍受,否則系時候做好準備了

大宅

積分: 2133

6#
發表於 05-10-12 10:24 |只看該作者

請一個新啦!點對2年呀!!

別墅

積分: 792

7#
發表於 05-10-12 13:33 |只看該作者

個人意見, 炒左佢啦, D工人真係好衰

moomin10 寫道:
新工人來了幾日就有情緒,因她期望我會好像教會內的人一樣對她,但我是直接給他指示亦不會好像教會的人常微笑說話,非常客氣,又覺得我女兒不關門睡令到她沒私隱,所以我亦給她做簾,真是不明以前她同老年但健康的男人同房,又收起她的合約,証件,她又說可以亮解舊主人,真不知她要人點"tum'佢,今天還說想唔做,因我不是她想像中那樣,你話點算,沒有大聲指佢,自己對個女沒耐性都嚇親佢,死唔死,攪到今日要全日花時間做心理輔導, 請給意見這種ヱ人要點樣用......help thanks

大宅

積分: 1609

8#
發表於 05-10-12 14:24 |只看該作者

It is the time to start to find another one. When the new one comes, fire her 1 day before.

別墅

9#
發表於 05-10-12 14:26 |只看該作者

Thank you very much 睡寶 , tiffanylau, mylee,mymelody2003, Carchu and cherylMommy,
to give advice to me. Many thanks. I think need to hire another one. Is it any good helper? Pls

別墅

10#
發表於 05-10-12 14:31 |只看該作者

HI Mrsho,
If the helper is working with me less than 3 months is not need to pay for one month notice .

大宅

11#
發表於 05-10-12 14:36 |只看該作者

No. You have to pay one month notice in lieu or one month notice even she works with you for one day unless she is proven to make serious mistake.

moomin10 寫道:
HI Mrsho,
If the helper is working with me less than 3 months is not need to pay for one month notice .
已代刪除

複式洋房

積分: 337

12#
發表於 05-10-12 14:36 |只看該作者

even she work only 1 day, you also need to pay 1 month notice!

別墅

積分: 506

13#
發表於 05-10-12 14:56 |只看該作者

moomin10 寫道:

妳個工人同我個有得揮呀...
日前我個工人竟然同老人家吵, 仲同我投訴 話因為佢做錯左野, 老人家唔中意, 好大力關門, 令佢好唔舒服喎, 要個老人家 say sorry.
嘩, 聽得我呀, 我做錯野老闆都閙啦, 佢就一句都唔閙得仲要笑住講呀?
火滾呀, 講佢知: 有咩唔明就要問, 錯左要認! 係呢都做野就要依呢都的規矩, 唔係,唔該妳--- 走呀!! 妳可以選擇唔做呀!!

別墅

14#
發表於 05-10-12 15:57 |只看該作者

:-( lost a lot of money for payment of one salary and air ticket . anyone can give me some advice to choose a good helper.

大宅

積分: 1609

15#
發表於 05-10-12 16:00 |只看該作者

Frankly speaking, if I am going to fire my maid, I won't give her 1 month notice. I prefer to pay and fire her at once. I don't want to have any accident happen on my children during this period. Well, unless you are also a full time mother.

大宅

積分: 2133

16#
發表於 05-10-12 16:11 |只看該作者

請工人都係睇下你好唔好彩

別墅

17#
發表於 05-10-13 09:52 |只看該作者

The maid give me one month notic to resign, can I ask her to leave now, just give her the salary and air ticket is O.K. I hired her in HK is it need to give me round ticket? Pls advice.

大宅

18#
發表於 05-10-13 09:55 |只看該作者

If you ask her to leave now you will have to paid her one month salary.

You will only need to give her a one way ticket back to philippines even you hire her in Hong Kong.

moomin10 寫道:
The maid give me one month notic to resign, can I ask her to leave now, just give her the salary and air ticket is O.K. I hired her in HK is it need to give me round ticket? Pls advice.
已代刪除

首頁

尾頁

跳至