積分: 2647

發表於 05-10-17 14:26 |顯示全部帖子

之前有BK媽咪話梭羅魚煲湯都可以增加奶量.請問梭羅魚買返唻之後點煮?

同埋仲可以放咩材料呢?唔該晒,我係煲湯白痴!!!

民房

積分: 26

發表於 05-10-19 13:38 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 之前有BK媽咪話梭羅魚煲湯都可以增加奶量.請問梭羅魚買返唻之後點煮?

You need to use a knife to take out the inside of the fish...use the knife to press on the fish stomach and the thing will come out.
Add ginger and panfried for a while. Pour hot water in the wok with fish will make soup more milky. you can add tomato if you like. Hope this help.
I have a couple of this after I gave birth...it works and taste very good. You can also boil dry otopus with peanuts.

大宅

發表於 05-10-20 09:32 |顯示全部帖子

dear lauleeyee,
thanks so much for your information! as my mom bought the fish but we never made it before and have no clue how to made it. now i know. thank you.

大宅

積分: 2464

發表於 05-10-20 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

我奶奶有時會用木瓜煲~有時用番茄薯仔~ ^^記得d魚要煎下先好煲喎~~~

男爵府

積分: 7488

發表於 05-10-20 11:23 |顯示全部帖子

lauleeyee 寫道:
You need to use a knife to take out the inside of the fish...use the knife to press on the fish stomach and the thing will come out.
Add ginger and panfried for a while. Pour hot water in the wok with fish will make soup more milky. you can add tomato if you like. Hope this help.
I have a couple of this after I gave birth...it works and taste very good. You can also boil dry otopus with peanuts.

OHHHHH!!!
my 99 said no need to clean the inside of fish
[url][/url]

民房

積分: 26

發表於 05-10-20 14:27 |顯示全部帖子

Umm...My mom did try once not cleaning the inside but it taste a bit bitter...afterall, it is dirty even though it is such a small fish. I agree it is quite hectic to clean the inside as we are talking about 100+ fish every time...it took an hour or more to finish...but I still suggest we do this...
Difference between Mom & 99....

大宅

發表於 05-10-20 14:53 |顯示全部帖子

唔該晒大家! 哈哈,雖然我阿媽未買過呢種魚,但佢居然都話我知要清左d內臟先,好在家有賓賓,所以佢幫我去清,因為d魚真係細細條,要清晒都要一d時間,我希望飲梭羅魚湯真係可以增加奶量啦! 多謝大家的意見,努力呀!

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊