論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 138

發表於 05-10-20 13:59 |顯示全部帖子

RECOGNISE THIS BAD MAID

This beast was fired on 14 Oct 2005. It just stayed at my home for less than 3 months but we nearly coughed out blood every day.
I use "It" because she was not a human being. It wasted our time and effort. It seemed to come here to enjoy its life rather than earning its living. It always slept on daytime. It even got deep sleep without hearing the bell ringing. In the morning, it slept over 07:30 for more than 3 times which we discovered.
HOW COULD IT TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD ESPECIALLY IF THE CHILD NEEDS TO ATTEND MORNING SCHOOL!!! :-x
It did jobs untidy and need to be supervised every day and every moment. It lacked sense of responsibility for doing housework. It was truely a "LAZY BONE". It always told lies and not willing to do the housework but welcomed to get the paid without saying "Thank You". . It was incapable of reversing its fault even times of reinforcement and warnings were given.
It got day-dreams every day that it could get the domestic worker job in Canada (because higher paid, emmigrate, not too harsh....) ....NO WAY la....Go back la ...I think no one would choose such kind of lazy bone I think if you have friends or relative all over the world, especially in Canada, who want to choose the maid, WARN THEM TO TAKE CARE OF THIS BEAST!!!
Though its English speaking was good, her working attitude and manner is absolutely poor!!!
Its name is called Meilene Ugalde Costales Philippino passport no is MM 0904857
The link is www.philmaid.com/ftp/video-streaming/Philippines/Altima/GH-073/AL-1708.wmv
Its ulgy face is here for reference-->
http://www.gipex.com/sinahk/tw/render2/getalbumimage.osp?imageid=19243133&width=300&height=300&misc=87636261
Take Care Everybody!
:oops: :lol: :roll: :pint: ?-( :wave: :lalala: :yawn: 德國人 卡爾•威特說:「人只有在行善時,才能接近上帝,…,對於兒子,我最大的願望是讓他成為對世界有所貢獻的人,…,我希望他是一個完美的人,這比其他的都更重要。」

伯爵府

積分: 15202

發表於 05-10-20 14:21 |顯示全部帖子

Re: This Ugly Beast (甜睡寶寶) was fired!!!

佢既履歷都唔錯播, 識好多野, 可能就係咁唔甘心係度做LAW. 所以請人真係講彩數, 睇片佢都幾好, 估唔到咁衰既

伯爵府

積分: 15536

發表於 05-10-20 15:11 |顯示全部帖子

Re: This Ugly Beast (甜睡寶寶) was fired!!!

我都俾佢厄到丫, 請工人真係睇彩數, 希望妳下次好運唔好再遇到呢d廢柴啦.

首頁

尾頁