首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 74

1#
發表於 05-10-26 19:00 |只看該作者

余啟文醫生 Vs 陳麗燕醫生

Hello everyone,

As mentioned above, did any BK mum appointed any of them or both of them for delivery before? I have no doubt that both of them are very famous and good reputatable doctor, their charges are very similar & reasonable. I consulted both of them before : -

陳麗燕醫生: very accurate and professional, cool, but extremely professional, less patient to patients when having very long queue. Just worry that in case of vaginal naturally, she might not arrive on time if she is too busy. One good point about her is that she is a female doctor.

余啟文醫生: very patient, detailed but his attitude is always like an etv teacher treating patients like school kid, as a mature adult, me & my husband find it hard to bear and I feel that he is not very sincere and frank. This makes me a bit uncomfortable with him.

Can anyone tell me about their delivery technique in handling C-section in terms of wound size, recovery progress (ie. feeling pain for how long?).

Did anyone know about the professional background of 陳麗燕醫生, which government hospital did she work before private practice?

Both are good and highly recommend by medical professional, it is a very tough decision for me. I am now almost 32 weeks and it's time to decide which gynae I should pick for delivery. In case if you can give me any advise, that will be great!!!

Although I type in English, you may reply in CHINESE at your convenience.

Many thanks for your help.
Suk Yin

民房

積分: 26

2#
發表於 05-10-26 19:16 |只看該作者

Re: 余啟文醫生 Vs 陳麗燕醫生

余啟文醫生 for sure.

勁細心

別墅

積分: 541

3#
發表於 05-10-28 18:04 |只看該作者

我睇緊陳麗燕, 知道佢以前在贊育醫院做過, 但之後有無轉去其他e院就唔知了...

洋房

4#
發表於 05-10-28 23:15 |只看該作者

Hi np,

Thankyou for your information. How do you find 陳麗燕醫生? Did she deliver baby for you before? I would like to see her skills on C-section, whether the wound will be long and painful?

Many thanks.
Suk Yin

洋房

5#
發表於 05-10-28 23:20 |只看該作者

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me about the delivery technique in handling C-section for 余啟文醫生 or 陳麗燕醫生 in terms of wound size, recovery progress (ie. feeling pain for how long?).

Please reply in Chinese if you find at your convenience.

Thanks a million
Suk Yin

大宅

積分: 2044

6#
發表於 05-10-28 23:22 |只看該作者

It will be all right if C section by Dr. Chan because C-wound will be very small .

子爵府

積分: 12388

7#
發表於 05-10-28 23:27 |只看該作者

sukyin
我大仔 & 細女都係Dr Chan經手的.
我同老公都覺得佢好pro, 有問左醫生朋友, 佢地話陳醫生係好專業叫我可以放心聽佢意見.
我2個小朋友都係開刀, 我自己覺得傷口唔太痛, 第2日已經可以落地行, 大仔個頭比較大所以傷口都幾長. 陳醫生通常都唔贊成產後進補 (for開刀), 而我亦好聽過冇食d刺激性食物, so far傷口好靚冇肉芽.
出院時陳醫生有開止痛藥比我, 但我1次都冇食過.

別墅

積分: 541

8#
發表於 05-10-29 21:01 |只看該作者

sukyin 寫道:
Hi np,

Thankyou for your information. How do you find 陳麗燕醫生? Did she deliver baby for you before? I would like to see her skills on C-section, whether the wound will be long and painful?

Many thanks.
Suk Yin

我係第一胎, 我阿嫂以前睇過佢, 話佢幾好幾專業, 所以介紹我去... 不過, 我阿嫂在政府e院生, 所以唔知佢手勢..
你可以睇下其他topic有關陳醫生既comment丫!

洋房

9#
發表於 05-10-30 00:09 |只看該作者

Hi Mei and Bla Bla,

Thankyou for your information. Actually now I am consulting 余啟文醫生 as he is recommended by a medical professional relative; although Dr Yu is good, but I still would like to give a last try to Dr Chan before making final decision.

It is a tough decision to make as both doctors are very good.

Thanks.
Suk Yin

洋房

10#
發表於 05-10-30 00:11 |只看該作者

Hi np,

Thanks for your information. I have gone through some other topic regarding Dr Chan.

All the best to your pregnancy.

Suk Yin

洋房

11#
發表於 05-10-30 00:13 |只看該作者

Dear everyone,

In case you have comments regarding 余啟文醫生's delivery skills, wound size and recovery progress, hope you could share with me.

You may reply in Chinese at your convenience.

Thanks a lot.
Suk Yin

大宅

積分: 2044

12#
發表於 05-10-31 23:02 |只看該作者

I can tell you if you prefer to have vaginal delivery by Dr yu, you possible will have excessive blood loss and the wound will be terrible. Although you will find he is talkative and concernable but don't forget his bad delivery skill.

you will find Dr chan is cool and commerical look but Dr chan is good in delivery skill and she will encourage you in vaginal delivery instead of C section. she will wait and decide to do operation until last minutes.

民房

積分: 9

13#
發表於 05-11-1 10:43 |只看該作者

Hi BlaBla,

How do you feel about his bad delivery skill? I had same experience as you having vaginal delivery by Dr Yu before. I needed almost 3 weeks to recover my body. Also his ultrasound check technique is not accurate enough. But his couselling skill is good enough to be a doctor. :mrgreen:

大宅

積分: 2535

14#
發表於 05-11-1 12:36 |只看該作者

我搵陳醫生做無痛順產, 傷口生完之後都無乜點痛, 又唔駛坐水泡, 出院之後已經無食止痛藥.
佢會好主張順產o架, 我都係俾佢勸到唔開刀做順產.

大宅

積分: 4240

15#
發表於 05-11-1 14:01 |只看該作者

How much you spend??? which hosptial???

ecec 寫道:
我搵陳醫生做無痛順產, 傷口生完之後都無乜點痛, 又唔駛坐水泡, 出院之後已經無食止痛藥.
佢會好主張順產o架, 我都係俾佢勸到唔開刀做順產.

大宅

積分: 2535

16#
發表於 05-11-1 14:42 |只看該作者

我去法國醫院, 埋單三萬三 ($8000醫生費, $5300麻醉師費, $5000醫院收無痛費, 其他係package同食飯錢)
如果普通順產搵陳醫生應該二萬頭.

子爵府

積分: 13716

17#
發表於 05-11-1 17:42 |只看該作者

Mei721 寫道:
sukyin
我大仔 & 細女都係Dr Chan經手的.
我同老公都覺得佢好pro, 有問左醫生朋友, 佢地話陳醫生係好專業叫我可以放心聽佢意見.
我2個小朋友都係開刀, 我自己覺得傷口唔太痛, 第2日已經可以落地行, 大仔個頭比較大所以傷口都幾長. 陳醫生通常都唔贊成產後進補 (for開刀), 而我亦好聽過冇食d刺激性食物, so far傷口好靚冇肉芽.
出院時陳醫生有開止痛藥比我, 但我1次都冇食過.

請問醫生費(每次check up),順產and開刀的收費如何??仲有電話&地址???唔該哂!!!
thanks in advance :lol: :lol:

洋房

18#
發表於 05-11-1 18:22 |只看該作者

Dear Mei 721, Ecec, Blabla, Psps,

Thanks so much for your information and reply, it is really helpful for me to make decision. Actually I gave a last try and consulted Dr Chan today, actually for my case and age, she asked me to think about have c-section; because it is safer for the baby, no need to go through 10 hours delivery time. I will probably get her to deliver for me as I am more comfortable with a female doctor. One draw back for Dr Chan is that you have to wait for at least 1 hour each time before you get to see her.

Missshasha,

Dr Chan's latest charges are : -

Vaginal Delivery (順產):
$8,000 - doctor's surgical fee
Spinal Anesthesia Vaginal Delivery (無痛順產):
Additional $4,500 - anesthetist’s fee

C-section (開刀):
$10,000 - doctor's surgical fee
$3,000 - general anesthesia (GA) or
$4,500 – Spinal anesthesia

Normal Consultation:
$500.00 including Ultra Sound

Address : 13/F, Room A, Hua Chiao Commercial Centre, 678 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kln
Tel : 23955131

Good Luck.
Suk Yin

洋房

19#
發表於 05-11-1 18:29 |只看該作者

Missshasha,

To add on :

No additional charges for doctor's visit upon delivery for mother & baby; unless your baby has some problem, then Dr Chan will call for a baby doctor's visit, of course, the charges will be on you.

Good luck.
Suk Yin

子爵府

積分: 13716

20#
發表於 05-11-1 18:53 |只看該作者

sukyin 寫道:
Dear Mei 721, Ecec, Blabla, Psps,

Thanks so much for your information and reply, it is really helpful for me to make decision. Actually I gave a last try and consulted Dr Chan today, actually for my case and age, she asked me to think about have c-section; because it is safer for the baby, no need to go through 10 hours delivery time. I will probably get her to deliver for me as I am more comfortable with a female doctor. One draw back for Dr Chan is that you have to wait for at least 1 hour each time before you get to see her.

Missshasha,

Dr Chan's latest charges are : -

Vaginal Delivery (順產):
$8,000 - doctor's surgical fee
Spinal Anesthesia Vaginal Delivery (無痛順產):
Additional $4,500 - anesthetist’s fee

C-section (開刀):
$10,000 - doctor's surgical fee
$3,000 - general anesthesia (GA) or
$4,500 – Spinal anesthesia

Normal Consultation:
$500.00 including Ultra Sound

Address : 13/F, Room A, Hua Chiao Commercial Centre, 678 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kln
Tel : 23955131

Good Luck.
Suk Yin

Suk yin,
million thanks to you for your useful information. when is your delivery's date? pls tell us your updated news! hope you will have a healthy and beautiful baby.

首頁

尾頁

跳至