發表於 05-10-31 23:08 |只看該作者

請問有冇媽咪帶過4個月大或以下的BB搭過飛機?

請問有冇媽咪帶過4個月大或以下的BB搭過飛機?

別墅

積分: 767

2#
發表於 05-11-3 05:28 |只看該作者

Re: 請問傖N媽咪帶過4個月大或以下的BB搭過飛機?

I brought my son back with me to New Zealand when he was about two and a half months old. He did fine and you don't have to worry so much. The airline always provides you a basinet for you to put your baby in it so you don't have to keep holding him/her but once the seatbelt sign is on, you will have to hold him with seatbelt fasten. It can be quite troublesome. If your baby uses dummy/pacifier then bring it with you; otherwise, you can breastfeed him during take off and landing so that he/she won't feel so much pressure in the ears.

We were lucky that our flight was at night so he pretty much slept thru the whole 10 hrs or so. How long your flight will be? If you want to keep your baby awake for a short flight then bring some toys along. You may need them anyway in case he/she needs to be entertained.

For yourself, remember to drink heaps of water. Oh, and don't forget to keep you and your baby warm. It can be quite cold in the plane.

Hope you will have a relaxing flight. Good luck.

洋房

積分: 78

3#
發表於 05-11-5 10:19 |只看該作者

Dear yca,

I have planned to bring my daughter to Japan in mid of Nov. Due to so many negative feedbacks and pressure from the relatives, my husband cancelled the flight. The money which I have already paid will be non-refundable. Very sad!!!!

I think I will make the trip later. Anyway thanks a lot.
:-(

別墅

積分: 767

4#
發表於 05-11-7 09:12 |只看該作者

Hi lovelybaby2005,

I'm so sorry to know that you have to cancel your trip to Japan. In fact, I think you shouldn't worry so much because as long as you can stick with your normal routine when you guys go on traveling, there shouldn't be too much problem. After all, there is only one hour time difference between Japan and HK. Oh well, don't be so sad and let's hope that very soon, you can bring your baby with you to another trip.

I also worry about whether I should bring my baby back to HK for Chinese New Year. My husband and I always go back to HK for CNY but now with a baby, we have to consider a lot of things. At least by then my boy will be almost 8 months old so maybe it will be easier to bring him around.

Hope you are feeling better now. Take care.

男爵府

積分: 7083

5#
發表於 05-11-8 15:55 |只看該作者

lovelybaby2005,
please check pm!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至