跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1455

發表於 05-11-1 11:19 |顯示全部帖子

Low-lying placenta

My doctor checked that I have a low-lying placenta when I am 22 weeks (now I am 28 wks), suddenly last week I was bleeding (not too serious and my baby is still stable and moving quite a lot); so that I rushed to see the doctor and he suggested me to bed-rest for a week. I am so lucky that my bosses offered me a whole full month of staying at home until early December. They are so generous and care about me which I am so appreciated.

I have registered that I will be going to meet the other mom-to-be this Nov 5, hopefully that I can make it and we can chat.

Veron

別墅

積分: 711

發表於 05-11-1 17:15 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Low-lying placenta

Your boss is so kind!!

大宅

積分: 1889

發表於 05-11-2 17:19 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Low-lying placenta

I also got a low-lying placenta for my first baby. I started bleeding since 21wk and the amount became more and more afterwards. My doctor asked me to be rest in bed too and finally, because of serious bleeding one night, my baby was delivered on 31wk with body weight of 1.72kg. Luckily, he grew well after he was born and could caught up with other baby of same age after few months.
Now, I can expecting my second baby and luckily, everything is normal this time.
Anyway, add oil and wish you having a healthy baby.

首頁

尾頁

跳至