首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 931

1#
發表於 05-11-3 10:01 |只看該作者

未完約工人提早解僱,可否continue在港工作?

如題?
現有印傭不太差,只是想change to philipino.剛剛發現咁既situation好似會令佢唔可以搵工!係咪真ga?有冇辦法呢?

大宅

積分: 3655

2#
發表於 05-11-3 10:11 |只看該作者

Re: 未完約工人提早解僱,可否continue在港工作?

工就一定可以再做,但要返印尼等 visa。未完約既工人,除非係僱主(大吉利是)身故,經濟困難咁既原因,先可以留係香港,唔使返鄉下等 visa。

男爵府

積分: 5970

3#
發表於 05-11-3 10:23 |只看該作者

if you terminate the contract with her, you need to inform the immigration department withine 7 days. The maid will have 14 more days to stay at Hong Kong from the day of termination. She can't work within this 14 days as her working visa is no longer valid and will turn as a "tourist". She can use this period to find job in Hong Kong but need to leave within this 14 days and return to her own country to apply for working visa again. Unlesss she is terminated with speacial reasons (I remember there should be 4 reasons for exception and two of them are employer terminated her due to 1) financial problem; 2) passed away; the other two forgotten), then she can go to ID to extend her stay and wait for the approval of her new visa (if she find the new employer already) and need not go back immediately. But she should return her own country within the first year in her new contract. This is the situation I asked ID almost 2 years ago and don't know whether is still true or not.

洋房

積分: 128

4#
發表於 05-11-3 10:42 |只看該作者

No. Out

男爵府

5#
發表於 05-11-3 11:53 |只看該作者

So, what the situation right now?

複式洋房

積分: 459

6#
發表於 05-11-3 12:14 |只看該作者

CuteMom 寫道:
如題?
現有印傭不太差,只是想change to philipino.剛剛發現咁既situation好似會令佢唔可以搵工!係咪真ga?有冇辦法呢?

in your case, your maid cannot find another job in HK, she must return to her own country.

If you give a reason is financial problem, then you would be in the big trouble by yourself (your maid can find another job, but you cannot find another maid).

男爵府

7#
發表於 05-11-4 16:13 |只看該作者

I think this website is for people exchanging views and opinions in a friendly basis. It is really shame that if anyone abusing BK to make business or do personal arguments.

andewbaba 寫道:
ask me lah, I, andrewbaba 是 活聯女庸 agent
該用戶已被刪除

8#
發表於 05-11-6 02:32 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

首頁

尾頁

跳至