發表於 05-11-7 09:52 |只看該作者

家長促正視外傭虐兒案 要求立法監管外傭代理

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 126

2#
發表於 05-11-7 13:29 |只看該作者

Re: 家長促正視外傭虐兒案 要求立法監管外傭代理

Regarding to the high commission charged to maid from agent, I have differ point of view, - If the agent just charge the maid for HK$330 ($3320x10%), this will make big problem to us as employer, because so many helper perfer resign or do something bad to let the employer terminate her with compensation prior to the contract end, due to they earn so much money already (may be 1 yr). Besides, If the agent found their income earn from maid is not sufficient, they will charge higher agent fee to the employer. So I thought we should not made any suggestion about the agent fee would be charged to helper as they still willing to work in Hong Kong even they found the agent fee is so high except the minimun wage also be reduced.

Besides, I suggest to penalize the helper who was resign or has be terminated prior to contract end, the immigation dept should approve their visa at least after 1 year, otherwise they like to change her work frequently (for example, every Christmas, they like to spend in own country with their family)

大宅

積分: 1213

3#
發表於 05-11-7 14:06 |只看該作者

Re: 家長促正視外傭虐兒案 要求立法監管外傭代理

Besides, I suggest to penalize the helper who was resign or has be terminated prior to contract end, the immigation dept should approve their visa at least after 1 year, otherwise they like to change her work frequently (for example, every Christmas, they like to spend in own country with their family)

Agree

首頁

尾頁

跳至