請問各位媽咪有冇心水香港區幼兒園分享一下? 謝謝!

:lol:

別墅

積分: 716

發表於 05-11-7 15:33 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問幾時報N1?

是不是2006 9月開始報名, 2007 入學N1呢?

可以咁講.其實夠兩歲就可以入N1.所以如果你想俾個BB做插班生一樣okay.

要睇番你住係香港區邊一度.因為BB比較細,幼兒園最好係屋企附近.你仲可以就番自己住邊度,去"談幼兒園"睇吓有冇有關既topic.

我大仔係北角讀過一間好好既幼兒園.但因為我搬佐,所以多數都唔會俾細仔翻去讀.

大宅

積分: 4157

發表於 05-11-7 16:03 |顯示全部帖子

I think i will let my baby to study N1 in Aug/ Sept 2007 when she's 2.5 years old... i don't want her to be 插班生...

Do you mind telling me which N1 your 大仔 studied in North Point? As i am living in Tin Hau, it will be close to my home... Thanks a lot!!!

別墅

積分: 529

發表於 05-11-7 16:15 |顯示全部帖子

請問若是幼稚園, 係咪要足2歲8個月才可入讀? bb 3月份出世到07年9月開學都係得2歲半, 爭個2個月得唔得呢?

大宅

發表於 05-11-7 16:20 |顯示全部帖子

that's why i will let my baby study N1, not K1 in 2007....

別墅

發表於 05-11-8 11:50 |顯示全部帖子

fatping1:
My elder son's nursery is:北角雲景道合一堂陳伯宏紀念幼兒園.He's very happy there. He loves the teachers and the environment (though he loves his new kinder, he still mentioned to me that he wanted to go back to visit his teachers there). The nursery emphasizes on the importance of EQ training and how to take care of themselves. Mind you, my son is bit choosy and he was able to tell me whether he liked a school or not even at the age of two. He used to study at Victoria nursery in Kornhill but he didn't like it. He did not repeat what happened in Victoria but continued to request a change in schooll. I heard from several friends that 合一堂 is good and finally decided on the move. After the move, my son became happy again and he talked about his school every night. Even some naughty babies at 合一堂 became better at the end of the term. That's why I like this nursery very much. One more important thing is that the school offers a lot of activities for parents to know more about the school life of their kids. They also have seminars and weekly courses for parents to improve their child-care skills.

The drawback of this nursery is that it does not offer English courses. For me it's fine but I know some parents take English very seriously and prefer to send their kids to internationa nurseries.

Mrsleungbb: Our babies will be the older ones in class when they enter K1. Normally K1 will have babies from Jan to Dec of the year. Of course, those born in Jan will be the biggest ones but our kids will certainly be the older ones. Normally older kids can learn faster and receive a lot of compliments from teachers and their fellow classmates.

大宅

發表於 05-11-8 11:55 |顯示全部帖子

PaulineVin,

So u also think my baby should start N1 when she's 2.5 years old, no need to rush and be 插班生?

Also, is there any website for 北角雲景道合一堂陳伯宏紀念幼兒園? It sounds like a very good school wor...

Now, I am thinking Victoria HH as it is close to my home... why your son doesn't like Victoria? Any specific reasons I need to consider?

Also, do u know anything about Braemar Hill Nursery?

Thanks a lot!

別墅

發表於 05-11-8 15:45 |顯示全部帖子

fatping1:
Baby Kingdom parents discussed about Braemar Hill Nursery. See the following website:
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=163879&forum=43
For me it's too expensive. As I have two kids, I don't think I can afford it :-P :-P

At that time, my son did not like his teachers at Victoria. His had two teachers, one Cantonese and one English. The English one was new to Victoria - same as my son. The Chinese one was young and inexperienced - not sure if it's fair to say so, but she certainly could not put my son "under control." She told Grandma that if she asked my son to go this way, my son would certainly go that way. Fortunately I did not receive complaints like that before my son was in Victoria. I had faith in my son and followed his wish to change school. So sometimes it's really difficult to say which school is good. Even good schools have some not so good teachers. Hard to tell.

大宅

發表於 05-11-9 17:54 |顯示全部帖子

As my baby will be 2.5 years old when she studies N1 in Aug/ Sept 2007, will she be the eldest in class?

That means she will be 3.5 years old in K1, 4.5 years old in K2, 5.5 years old in K3... etc...

any positive or negative aspects about it? Or is it normal for March baby to be older than the classmates?

thanks.

別墅

發表於 05-11-11 10:19 |顯示全部帖子

Dear fatping1:

My son will be the eldest among those born in Mar because he was born on 1 Mar. As said, those born in Jan and Feb will be the eldest ones.

Most kinders and primary schools like elder kids because they're more mature and intelligent if compared with younger ones. That's why my elder son went to several kinders for interviews and all the kinders accepted him. My friends told me that elder kids will continue to have an advantage over younger ones in primary school interviews.

It's normal for the March babies to be the elder ones in class. Normally they can take care of themselves. Sometimes they can even help the teachers take care of other classmates.

That's why some parents prefer their Dec born babies to repeat K1 or N1.

The negetive aspect is that our babies may find it borinig if they can pick up things more quickly. They may get proud easily. They are too small to understand that their classmates may not be as mature as they are because of age difference. For example, my elder son used to complain that his classmates in nursery did not play with him. Actually, that's normal for kids in nursery because they're too young to play with one another. But in K1, the kids intent to play with one another. So my elder son is happy now because he has a lot of friends.

大宅

發表於 05-11-11 12:46 |顯示全部帖子

that means in 2007/2008 N1, there will be babies borned from Jan 2005 to Sept 2005 study in the same N1 class? how about those born in Oct 2004 to Dec 2004? Are they in N1 or K1? i'm confused of when to start N1...

i think when they are still babies, may be the age difference will be more obvious, but when they grow up and study in Primary, the age difference will not affect their learning process anymore...

Thanks for your input. :-P

別墅

發表於 05-11-11 12:56 |顯示全部帖子

When the baby is 2 years old, he/she can start N1.
K1 normally includes babies from Jan to Dec of a certain year. But sometimes parents of babies born in Dec will allow their babies to repeat K1. So one or two Dec babies may be the oldest ones in class.

首頁

尾頁

跳至