跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 872

發表於 06-4-6 22:59 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無媽咪用開網上監察check住工人

Dear chan803,

I know you're an expert in this area, so please allow me to ask you some more questions.

Since I'm using netvigator (as my ISP) at home, and it's using PPPoE, does it mean that I can't access to my ip cam because it has not a static IP address? (I understand that if I want to access my ip cam, I need to type: http:// ip address: port, but if the ip address is aways changing, I can't access to it.) Sorry that I have to ask this kind of "stupid" question, I've tried several days and still can't access my ip cam from outside, but I really need it.

Many thanks,
sjmama
(ps. My office internet doesn't block port 80)
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

子爵府

積分: 12734

虎到金來勳章 開心吸收勳章 好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 06-4-7 08:12 |顯示全部帖子

sjmama,
If you are using Netvigator, then port 80 is blocked.
Besides if your office only open port 80, then you will never assess your ip cam.
I have the same situation.
The only solution is either change ISP provider or ask your office IT coordinator to open other ports for you(this is a tough job).

別墅

發表於 06-4-7 09:15 |顯示全部帖子

Dear mical,
Thanks for your advise.
My office doesn't block any port, according to the IT coordinator. I've changed the port setting to 8080.

In fact, I can access to the ip cam this morning( I tried to use my home computer to go the ip address, then I can get it, although not very stable, as sometimes it showed black screen). But I ask my colleague in my office to go to the ip address, she can access to the ip cam, but can't see anything (always black screen).

I'm not sure what is the problem. Besides, since the ip address is always changing, do you know how can I solve this problem?
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

子爵府

積分: 12734

虎到金來勳章 開心吸收勳章 好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 06-4-7 09:36 |顯示全部帖子

Dear sjmama,
If you can access it both at home & office, then no problem la.
If you find ip always changing, then use "no-ip" can help, details you may ask IT coordinator to search for you on internet.

別墅

積分: 1023

發表於 06-4-7 12:22 |顯示全部帖子

sjmama 寫道:
Dear mical,
Thanks for your advise.
My office doesn't block any port, according to the IT coordinator. I've changed the port setting to 8080.

In fact, I can access to the ip cam this morning( I tried to use my home computer to go the ip address, then I can get it, although not very stable, as sometimes it showed black screen). But I ask my colleague in my office to go to the ip address, she can access to the ip cam, but can't see anything (always black screen).

I'm not sure what is the problem. Besides, since the ip address is always changing, do you know how can I solve this problem?

sjmama,

如ip轉咁用no-ip

1: 去 www.no-ip.com , click sign up

2: 輸入你既email address, sign up完成後你會收到一個confirmation email

3: o係email裡面active你既account, 返回no-ip既webpage內login

4: Click 左手邊 "Hosts/Redirects" section 下面既 "Add"

5: 輸入你想要既hostname, (e.g. apple.no-ip.info), 按 create host, 其餘可以不理

6: 在你家電腦內裝一個software(如你要,留個email send俾你)

7: 安裝完成後, 在software內輸入你既login id

8: login成功之後, 會出現你剛才create 既hostname, click 左之後按OK

9: 成功後你便可以用你既hostname黎睇 (e.g.apple.no-ip.info:1080)

remarks: 如有需要, 可以在no-ip program既option內 set "add on windows startup"

翡翠宮

積分: 83153

貢獻勳章 BK猜猜猜慶中秋 +5熱血勳章

發表於 06-4-7 12:47 |顯示全部帖子

sjmama,

我估你最好揾朋友係佢屋企試下係咪可以 access 你部 cam 先, okay 左再研究下一步點做.

有 D cam 會用 active-x, 你地會唔會曾經選擇過 唔trust 呢間公司的 active-x? 你有冇試過 部 cam 的 demo site, work 唔 work?

同埋你有冇睇清楚 你部 cam 有冇提供一個 DDNS (?) site 比你可以用一個固定網名 map 去 你部 cam?

別墅

發表於 06-4-9 23:08 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Princess_royal and mical,

Thank you very much for your advise to use no-ip! I've already download the software and set up it.

I can access to my ip-cam by the domain I registered in no-ip at home but not from my office, another problem is that it won't automatically update my ip address unless my home computer is truned on. However, I don't want to turn on my home computer, as I don't want my DH to see anything in my computer.

May I ask if there is any other way to solve these problems?

Dear chan803,

I've asked my friend to access my ip-cam by her home computer. Again she can access it, but no image can be seen. My cam (NEU FUSION) does use Active-X, and we've choosen "trust" it. My cam also allows DDNS, but only for "DynDNS.com" and "TZO.com". Both of them need to pay annual charges (almost $800HK a year, which I think is too expensive).

No-ip seems no need to using DDNS, but it can't update the ip address automatically unless my home computer is turned on.

My husband used almost 6k to purchase the router and two ip cams, and now they don't work. He promised to contact the sales, but still couldn't reach him. I'm very frustrated.

Your advise on how to solve the problem is much much appreciated!
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

別墅

積分: 1023

發表於 06-4-10 12:14 |顯示全部帖子

你有無裝no-ip的software??其實你唔需要開住電腦!!每次開電腦時就會自動update個ip!!

http://www.no-ip.com/downloads.php - Download個software !!

[quote]
sjmama 寫道:
Dear Princess_royal and mical,

Thank you very much for your advise to use no-ip! I've already download the software and set up it.

I can access to my ip-cam by the domain I registered in no-ip at home but not from my office, another problem is that it won't automatically update my ip address unless my home computer is truned on. However, I don't want to turn on my home computer, as I don't want my DH to see anything in my computer.

May I ask if there is any other way to solve these problems?

翡翠宮

積分: 83153

貢獻勳章 BK猜猜猜慶中秋 +5熱血勳章

發表於 06-4-10 12:30 |顯示全部帖子

sjmama,

I'm afraid I'm not able to provide more assistance in this matter. Sorry.

1) Since no-ip is working, then maybe you should turn on your PC at least once every day. Or maybe you could ask check with your ISP and see how frequent will they change the IP assigned to you?

2) See if you could contact the support of NEU FUSION or ask if anyone here is using this brand. Maybe they could provide more useful information to you. Maybe you need to turn on/off some IE security function in order for the cam to work.

Good luck.

洋房

積分: 221

發表於 06-9-1 12:49 |顯示全部帖子

sjmama,

我都遇上同樣的情況, 在公司http:/xxxxxx.dyndns.org:portno. Login入去, 一按activeX 袛看到黑色畫面公司看不到, 用SunJava 就出現 “server ha no response” 但我叫幾個朋友係佢地公司試又ok喎。 公司係用和記上網, router 用PCI, 而公司既IT 同事已check 過, 無block 任何既ports, 又無FIREWALL, 真係唔知點解?-( 大拿拿用左千幾蚊買左部cam。最慘打去shxxting (cam 代理) 的technical support問, 又話唔關佢地事 ,我已經同部cam 博鬥左成個幾月o拉, 真係求助無門:cry: 。大拿拿用左千幾蚊買左部cam又唔work,有無 D 高手可以幫下我 , 例如:chunchunDaddy

另外, 我都係用’網上痕’ 又無change IP 情形出現,你可以試下係IE 畫面-->網際網絡選項-->連線, 選 '永遠不撥號連線 就可以

sjmama 寫道:
Dear chan803,

I know you're an expert in this area, so please allow me to ask you some more questions.

Since I'm using netvigator (as my ISP) at home, and it's using PPPoE, does it mean that I can't access to my ip cam because it has not a static IP address? (I understand that if I want to access my ip cam, I need to type: http:// ip address: port, but if the ip address is aways changing, I can't access to it.) Sorry that I have to ask this kind of "stupid" question, I've tried several days and still can't access my ip cam from outside, but I really need it.

Many thanks,
sjmama
(ps. My office internet doesn't block port 80)
?

水晶宮

積分: 51012

2023年兔年勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 06-9-1 14:04 |顯示全部帖子

有呀,在office都可以見到家中的情況,真係非常之方便好用

大宅

積分: 1741

發表於 06-9-1 15:44 |顯示全部帖子

To sjmama,

Dyndns.org has free service. Make sure you choose dynamic DNS / static DNS service instead of custom DNS service.

Dyndns.org is best free service as it is supported by almost every router and IP cam supporting DDNS service.

Should you need assistance in register process I am happy to copy the detailed procedure here.

BTW, what model is your IP cam? And are you working in goverment department? As far as I know seldom IP cam can support viewing from government departments.

To DomanFans,

Can you post the model number of your sony IP cam? And any link to product website or demo site?

大宅

積分: 2378

發表於 06-9-1 17:09 |顯示全部帖子

我星期日有工人到, 我好驚返工佢蝦我囡囡, 因我囡囡十個月大,

請問有咩牌子介紹? 另點樣先知公司係睇唔到呢?

可否PM資料我!

複式洋房

積分: 139

發表於 06-9-1 17:18 |顯示全部帖子

請問有冇人可以解釋/比較一下 ip cam 跟和記視像寶寶???

我係電腦白痴來ga! :-(
[img align=left]http://baby.popart.hk/blog/upload/KNY_FIONA/2006091509334184914.jpg[/img] 呢到仲有好多靚秋冬BB夾衣,入來睇睇啦!

大宅

發表於 06-9-1 17:47 |顯示全部帖子

sharingw/u 寫道:
請問有冇人可以解釋/比較一下 ip cam 跟和記視像寶寶???

我係電腦白痴來ga! :-(

IP Cam
1. Need broadband network (and router) to connect to internet for remote access
2. Usually comes with software that you can use your PC to record movies or images
3. Can be accessed from internet (except sites that protected from firewall)
4. Multiple access is allowed
5. Some models have Pan/Tilt/Zoom capability and can be controlled remotely.
6. Some models even support viewing from phones (image / streaming video)
7. Still monitor the environment even if you do not access it (via motion detection / scheduled upload functions).
8. High set up cost (cam, router, cable fixing) but low recurrent cost (only broadband charges).

和記視像寶寶
1. Use 3G network to connect to 和記
2. No recording function.
3. Can be accessed via 3-3G phones only, no internet access.
4. Most likely single access only (because it is video call)
5. No Pan/Zoom capability
6. Need separate 3-3G subscription (You need 2 accounts, one for your phone, one for the 視像寶寶)
7. No monitor function available when you disconnect.
8. Lower setup cost (only 視像寶寶) but high recurrent cost (3-3G monthly charges, and video call charges on both ends)

In my opinion, IP cam is better for surveillance. 和記視像寶寶 is just like a 3-3G phone with automatic answer service enabled with video calls.

大宅

發表於 06-9-1 17:50 |顯示全部帖子

heiheiw 寫道:
我星期日有工人到, 我好驚返工佢蝦我囡囡, 因我囡囡十個月大,

請問有咩牌子介紹? 另點樣先知公司係睇唔到呢?

可否PM資料我!

Try this demo site for panasonic IP cam

http://cam.workio.org

男爵府

積分: 9032

發表於 06-9-1 18:01 |顯示全部帖子

Chow BB,

我同你一樣係公司都係出現你既情況, 但公司MIS覆我話係FIRE WALL 問題, 好彩我未買, 唔係都唔知點算.

大宅

積分: 4728

發表於 06-9-1 18:19 |顯示全部帖子

我有用, 放心好多

別墅

積分: 549

發表於 06-9-1 22:23 |顯示全部帖子

我想裝IP CAM, SETEYE個WEBSITE我係公司睇唔到DEMO, 3G視像寶寶又好似馬馬地, 咁有冇其他好架辦法?

大宅

發表於 06-9-2 01:51 |顯示全部帖子

There are numerous brands and models of IP cam. I am sure you can find one that suits you.

Famous brands
Panasonic
Vivotek
Level One
DLink
Sony

The most important thing is that you should choose those with demo sites and you can access from your office.

首頁

尾頁

跳至