尾頁

別墅

積分: 703

1#
發表於 05-12-16 17:31 |只看該作者

Club Med

Anybody tried?
Is it worth it?
Are the Petit Club Med Activities good for children?
Is it safe to leave baby whole day?

大宅

積分: 3128

2#
發表於 05-12-17 13:36 |只看該作者

Re: Club Med

我以前去過馬來西亞的club med, 是2老婆去, 佢個package 包足3餐及club內的設備都不用比$, 每天行程好豐富, 有靜有動, 全部有導師, 唔怕不識玩, 導師是說英文, 現在不知道會不會有國語, 食野時, 可以周圍坐, 可以識到好多不同國家的人, d人(工作人員)個個都好熱誠, 而且大部份的club med 都是不近城市, 好relax, 小朋友也不會悶的, 他們有安排特定的玩意, 我和老公都好like, 但真的有點貴...

別墅

積分: 503

3#
發表於 05-12-18 12:17 |只看該作者

We had been to a Clud Med at Phuket and Malaysia. Yes, it is definitely remote from town (any town) so you have to prepare to stay in the village most of the most. As I recall some of the Clud Med do not have bath tub so last time I brought my own (inflated one bought from Mothercare) for my little girl when she was a baby (I guess about 1 yr old). But my elder girl is fine with the kids clud, they organise alot of activities for them...and take care of them at meal time so the parents can really enjoy and relax.

Not a bad place for family holiday ...at least you don't need to travel and arrange place for meals. So after some calculations it might come to the same. But the food is only so so. Can't expect much.

子爵府

積分: 11547

4#
發表於 05-12-18 22:44 |只看該作者

我早前都想book club med去布吉,不過原來佢地而家唔係個個地方都有child care centre架,而且$都幾金吓!

但如果妳選擇去東南亞地區,當地有好多酒店都有provide child care service,而且$都非常低!

子爵府

積分: 11154

5#
發表於 05-12-19 00:48 |只看該作者

我3年前去過馬來西亞果個,果時我老公唔得閒陪我地去,只係我同仔仔去.

去到我將仔仔(6歲)交到child centre,每日09:00-18:00.佢每日節目都唔同玩得好開心,我自已亦排滿自已既節目,雖然我一個人玩但一D都唔悶.

而且無另外收費ga

別墅

6#
發表於 05-12-19 08:40 |只看該作者

Thanks!

I was thinking about the one in Malaysia, Cheringtan beach.
Since there's a need to "change plane" from KL, is it too troublesome for us with 2 babies? (1 is 7 months old, another one is 3 years old.)

How about spa/massage? Is it inclusive too?

Did you stay for 4 nights (as recommended)?
Is it possible to stay for only 2 nights?

別墅

7#
發表於 05-12-21 08:08 |只看該作者

Any body?

別墅

積分: 924

8#
發表於 05-12-21 10:38 |只看該作者

I've been Bali Club Med 3 years ago, my son was 2.5 yrs old, the mini club (below 3), need to pay extra nanny fee. I went there 7 days 6 nights, paid around $900 for take care of him, but he refused to stay there. No refund. For petit club, like 4 or older, no need to pay extra.
My son was so enjoyed to play there, buffet, playing sand, canoe. You can also reserved the italian restaurant in the village with no extra charge. We had fun for the seven days. Total we spent $20,000 for 2 adults and 1 child including the half day local tour in Bali and spa treatments for me and my husband.

大宅

積分: 3108

9#
發表於 05-12-26 10:54 |只看該作者

club Med in Phuket actually is not really inconvenient and only spend 250-300 B to take tuk-tuk to Patong Beach. Actually, the area of club med is very very big. I guess the distance is a bit far but you do not always go to Patong Beach. May be one day only.

大宅

積分: 3258

10#
發表於 05-12-27 17:15 |只看該作者

Dear ethanmama,

I know Club Med when i honeymoon and introduced by my colleages.
WE had go to cherating (year 2000), the staff know we are honeymoon, all the staff are celebrate for you.
I and my husband like there very very much.
Of course one reason is honeymoon.
The show at night is also very good, they invite some children for the show. many parents very enjoy too!
But i know it just renovate. see the web site, i had receive some bourche that they have some discount.
Phuket, i also go (2-3 years before), but that time. i go by myself( mean by taxi, not the Club Med coach), no welcome staff serve, and the environment is bad, too old.
But I am saving the money, i want to invite my whole family (including 2 babies) and my mother go to cherating again,
But you need to check the activies for which day, before you want to go. Last time, at Phuket, i go there at weekday, no so much activities.
I like playing, even i am a mother, everything talking about travel, i seem like travelling already!

複式洋房

積分: 118

11#
發表於 05-12-28 01:10 |只看該作者

Hello!! I joined Club Med several times as well. I have been to Club Med Kani in Maldives (2 times) and ClubMed Ria Bintan.

I think it really worths joining Clubmed in Maldives since they include all the activities' charges!! I have been to Maldives thrice and Clubmed is cheaper than other resorts since the others really charge much for activities. Yet, one point is that you better reserve the water bungalo in Maldives because though they are more expensive, it is much nicer to stay there!! so private and the room is so spacious. I always want to go there but the flight is really consuming and Maldives is expensive too! so, I haven't been there after my daughter was born.

but we did go to Ria Bintan in May 2005. I can say, Bintan is very different from Kani. Their focus is very different. Food and accomodation are much better, but less exciting activities. It is certainly a family village. Mini CLubmed for all ages from 2. I think parents will be quite relaxing and children can enjoy and exalt themselves too! Since my daughter was only 1 and a half yr old, we couldn't leave her at the mini clubmed. But I did go to their 'kindergarten' like mini club. Very nice place and the coaches are nice... They have their own swimming pool too! My daughter could go to their playroom and was invited to join their activities without charge too (Of course I had to accompany her!!) Though I didn't join since the time for the activities did not match with us, I was quite impressed by their service.

I do suggest family going Clubmed Ria Bintan. Kani would be too far away for children, but best for husband and wife alone!

大宅

積分: 2804

12#
發表於 05-12-28 22:32 |只看該作者

hollyfong,
你帶歲半小朋友去,join不到他們的活動,會否浪費?
你bb喜歡那兒嗎?會否像去resort一樣?
bintan要在sg去碼頭,再轉船,會否不方便?
我也考慮帶bb去玩,雖然我的可以join他們的mini clubmed,但我相信他們太癡身,唔會跟別人,所以想看看book resort或clubmed好d.

伯爵府

積分: 16016

好媽媽勳章

13#
發表於 05-12-31 22:34 |只看該作者

hollyfong
HIHI
我BOOK左過年去BINTAN的CLUB MED
想請問有無join果d 加錢的day tour呢?
貴唔貴?
同埋入面有咩活動呢?