論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4575

發表於 06-1-27 12:57 |顯示全部帖子

stay home on holiday

My maid will only take one day off during Chinese New Year to take care of my family. I appreciate very much that she is willing to do so.

Are other maids willing to stay home on holidays, too?

複式洋房

積分: 263

發表於 06-1-27 13:11 |顯示全部帖子

Re: stay home on holiday

我工人唔鐘意放假, 佢話係香港無朋友, 亦都唔想識朋友, 因為有不愉快經歷, 我叫佢出去行下佢都話唔駛, 有時我怕佢會好悶因為成日係間屋到, 但佢話唔悶因為有電視睇 :-|

侯爵府

積分: 21494

好媽媽勳章

發表於 06-1-27 13:24 |顯示全部帖子

我個四姐(賓姐)放假都唔出街傢,叫佢出去行o下啦,佢就話香港冇人冇物,冇朋友,又廢事使錢,出到街又唔識搭車,又唔知去得邊,所以放假寧願o向屋企訓覺或跟我地出街(出到去佢都會幫手拎野&湊細路傢)。
§ 為左食得好又健康啲,靚太橫行廚房中… §

伯爵府

積分: 17099

發表於 06-1-27 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

好少可賓賓向香港會無朋友,因為香港好多賓賓做野 & 返會教會,我個賓賓有老公 & 老公屋企人 & 自己屋企人向香港做野,佢不知幾想向出邊過夜潻呀

洋房

積分: 66

發表於 06-1-27 18:39 |顯示全部帖子

I give her 2 days off during CNY... fair enough la! She can receive red packets also... when she goes out with us!

She will definitely want her holidays ... going to church, staying with relatives & friends!!

It's okay coz' everyone needs a break... otherwise, she will not hv the energy to take care of my kid!

禁止訪問

積分: 16556

發表於 06-1-27 19:40 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 4575

發表於 06-1-28 18:03 |顯示全部帖子

my philipino maid has no hk experience before i hire her.

大宅

積分: 4699

發表於 06-1-29 21:09 |顯示全部帖子

My maid has been worked for me 7 mths, so far never count the holidays with me, I always ask her out during the sunday, but she prefer to stay with us, last sunday my daughter not well and she said she didnt want to go out cos need to look after her little boss, I appreciate her attitude and give her extra $100, but she wonder why? I really glad to have her, my maid is "indo"
http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shushuashley/album?.dir=/f23bscd

首頁

尾頁

跳至