跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 972

1#
發表於 06-2-17 10:41 |只看該作者

本地傭還是菲傭 ?

呀女遲d返小學半日班, 菲傭亦將完約. 不知道搵本地傭還是菲傭 ? 請給予意見 !
該用戶已被刪除

2#
發表於 06-2-17 10:57 |只看該作者

Re: 本地傭還是菲傭 ?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

珍珠宮

積分: 46747

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

3#
發表於 06-2-17 11:06 |只看該作者

我請家務通的EE湊BB lor. I think I will still do so when my girl start going to school (1-2 yrs later).

Snake 寫道:
呀女遲d返小學半日班, 菲傭亦將完約. 不知道搵本地傭還是菲傭 ? 請給予意見 !
Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

複式洋房

積分: 160

4#
發表於 06-2-17 11:09 |只看該作者

好似請一個半日本地傭嘅價錢同請一個菲傭差唔多,您要問吓價先,如果差唔多,咁請個菲傭好d,起碼真係放假或者打風落雨亞囡唔洗返學都有人照顧。

別墅

5#
發表於 06-2-17 16:23 |只看該作者

I'm a working mom.

珍珠宮

6#
發表於 06-2-17 17:14 |只看該作者

Me too. 家務通 D EE is OK bor. My one has attained and completed their 陪月 course gar. I need her 10 hr/day.

Snake 寫道:
I'm a working mom.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

複式洋房

積分: 312

7#
發表於 06-2-17 17:55 |只看該作者

How much you need to pay to EE? What is the working hours? Is it expense than hire a Bun Bun.

Thanks.

別墅

8#
發表於 06-2-17 22:41 |只看該作者

I also want to know the charges and their performance.

大宅

積分: 1069

9#
發表於 06-2-18 13:51 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I think it's just by luck!!!! I've employing local maid for 3 years. I've changed about 6EE. Among all, only 1 is good. The current one has worked for 1&1/2 years. Actually, I'm not satisfied with her performance. At the beginning, her performance is average. May be I've treated her too good. She's forgotten she's a maid! Last Halloween, when I woke up. She show me 2 halloween candies, which from my son's halloween party gift, and TOLD me I take these candies to my daughter and try to make her happy She didn't ask me!. Months ago, I brought home some gift from a gas station. I've got number of the same products. One day, she said "I've used up my detergent, give me one?" She always think if sth I don't need means it's no matter that to give her The above aren't the worst. She is so greedy!!! Another incident: I've put PCCW's advertising letter aside for 3 mths, in which there is a tel. string. I thought the tel. string is useless; however, I don't want to dump it so I kept the letter. One day, she TOOK OUT the tel. string and asked me "OH! WHAT IS THIS?" I said it's useless, dump it! she said "No, it's very useful for my little girl." MY GOD . After that, I told her not to open my letter and my stuff. She dared to ask me "what kind of things?" I said " ALL!!!!! " Honestly, she is not evil mind; she is just "C9". Be careful! Don't treat them so good!!! I'm looking for an Indo. I'll be strict to her!

洋房

積分: 73

10#
發表於 06-2-19 22:05 |只看該作者

我試過本地傭做清潔,有的ok, 有的都幾練精學懶,如果請來睇細路就要考慮清楚,因爲唔穩定,隨時搵到工就唔做,一個電話打來話屋企有事唔來得,臨時臨急都唔知搵邊個去學校湊仔返來。外傭雖然勞氣,但隨時stand by,唔使驚學校放假時無人睇細路。

珍珠宮

11#
發表於 06-2-20 13:12 |只看該作者

I paid her $8000/mth. 10 hrs/day Mon-Fri and 4 hrs on Sat.

Sometimes, as a working mom, we ought to understand that we are not at an equal (not to mention better) position as compare to the EEs as they normally don't have a small kid to take care of.........what I think is I paid her to do my job, so if she treats me girl good, then it worths it.

I do admit that some C9s is C9s, you can't change their mind set......although sometimes I really don't know why they could think the other way round so distant apart than my way.......my tactic is change whenever I sense anything wrong.......

ALSO, find those who has undergone formal training. I respect those who respect their job and would spare the time to undertake the training.

不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

大宅

積分: 1069

12#
發表於 06-2-20 15:31 |只看該作者

My maid 9hrs/day; 6 days/wk; labour holiday only $6,000.00 + lunch provided

複式洋房

積分: 312

13#
發表於 06-2-20 17:53 |只看該作者

Hi Fattymon,

Where can you find such lower paid maid? (around $28 per hr) Is she performs up to your standard? What you need she do during the daytime, such as house cleaning, marketing or take care children ....

Thanks a lot!

PLMOK

複式洋房

積分: 405

14#
發表於 06-2-21 14:37 |只看該作者

Those C9s go for training not because they respect their job and spare the time to do so, it's only because by doing that they will have better chance to get hired and instead of paying money to take course, they got paid!!!

fungwongphie 寫道:

ALSO, find those who has undergone formal training. I respect those who respect their job and would spare the time to undertake the training.

別墅

積分: 940

15#
發表於 06-2-21 15:59 |只看該作者

Hi fungwongphie,

請問如果好似你0甘用家務通的EE湊BB, 要幾錢? 每日由幾點至幾點? 我都想試

首頁

尾頁

跳至