跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 768

181#
發表於 06-9-20 14:15 |只看該作者

Re: Migrate to Aus

Yes, those 紅色藍色那些圓盤,即係膠桶都要買. Also those plastic drawer also very expensive.

Also those wooden funiture also expensive like bed side cabinet, coffee table etc.... Ikea has some Pine wood product is good choice with price ok.

You can compare Oz Ikea and HK Ikea from Web, I think Oz got 30% more expensive then HK. If you 包櫃 no harm to buy in HK. Also I bought some bicycle as well ..... and a 5ft extendable dinner table and four wooden chair too....

Those electronic product like Digital Camera, LCD TV etc I found its almost same price as HK. Of course if for desktop computer, still cheaper if you can buy it at Shum Shui Po, for those branded one like Dell etc, Oz is slight expensive but have local warrenty ma....

I also bought some bowl, plate too... At Kowloon city Mall G/F have a shop to sell those cheap bowl and plate. Of course clothes must bought in HK is cheaper and more fashion.

大宅

積分: 1894

182#
發表於 06-9-20 14:28 |只看該作者

ngtft,
Thank you so much for your advice!!! I need to buy 2-3beds, I am not sure if I buy here they will charge tax for brand new.

別墅

183#
發表於 06-9-20 16:36 |只看該作者

I remeber Prudxxx Joey said before, funiture is hard to check it is new or old. So if the quantity is reasonable say 4 ppls with 6 beds (2 for guest for example) is reasonable because Oz custom don't know how big is your house. Of course you need to remove any label (where may show the made date etc) or original package (like if you bought from IKEA) to make it not look like brand new.

I bought my new leather sofa with back date invoice given

別墅

積分: 519

184#
發表於 06-9-20 16:49 |只看該作者

vv123 and ngtft 好高興認識你們and 好多謝你們的資料非常有用,奇實我和先生都打算明年會去,但好多人都好似很不贊同,話我兩個咁老先至來移民,所有東西要由0開始,又話過到去都唔知找不找到工作,由奇我奶奶成日話香港有什麼不好呀! 我好明白佢,但學你咁講為子女將來既教育,系唔系應該走呢? 加上我現在的工作做得非常不開心,所以成日都好似15/16咁, 但又担心過到去真的找不到工作,咁你們有什麼打算.過到去會做什麼呀. 比d意見呀. :-(

禁止訪問

積分: 5989

185#
發表於 06-9-20 16:53 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

186#
發表於 06-9-20 17:35 |只看該作者

Hi mocha

Agree that cheap stuff from China also available in Oz.... What I mean is good quality with reasonable/affordable product is more expensive in Oz. In term of shipping everything with whole container, I thing worth to buy in HK otherwise you need to think about the cost of shipping from HK.

My friend was in Oz around ten years ago and those ppls don't mind to use 2nd goods and wear very causal or old clothing, but she returned to Oz 4 yrs ago found great difference in Oz where everything much much expensive.

My friend bring me some advertisment paper and I compare some funiture price between Oz and HK, still feel that Oz is more expensive. In one case I found the same chair selling in IKEA Oz is around HKD6xx and in HK is around HKD4xx..... 1/3 of difference......

別墅

187#
發表於 06-9-20 17:49 |只看該作者

Ha ha same to me la.... your worries is normal. We have been discussed this for over two years. Different ppls have different situation. Hard to give you advise.

By the way have you been living out of HK before?
About job hunting ... since no local experiences, never think of want to be done ... of course wants to enter the same field as what I am doing in HK la...

YY9 寫道:
vv123 and ngtft 好高興認識你們and 好多謝你們的資料非常有用,奇實我和先生都打算明年會去,但好多人都好似很不贊同,話我兩個咁老先至來移民,所有東西要由0開始,又話過到去都唔知找不找到工作,由奇我奶奶成日話香港有什麼不好呀! 我好明白佢,但學你咁講為子女將來既教育,系唔系應該走呢? 加上我現在的工作做得非常不開心,所以成日都好似15/16咁, 但又担心過到去真的找不到工作,咁你們有什麼打算.過到去會做什麼呀. 比d意見呀. :-(

禁止訪問

積分: 1847

好媽媽勳章

188#
發表於 06-9-20 18:06 |只看該作者

大宅

189#
發表於 06-9-20 18:15 |只看該作者

YY9,
ngtft is right,我其實都15/16左2年,我地2公婆都唔後生,雖則身邊老人家反對,但眼睇住香港既教改,每年每月一新鮮,一陣又母語,一陣又校本評核同基準試,玩謝左d老師,依家又334同通識,又改會考制式,但配套同支援都未唸掂,好既學校紛紛結龍或變直資,曾特首仲要玩GST tim,遲早玩死香港,所以拖到今時今日先"的"起心肝走,能力所及的話,賣左間樓過去都係希望我既下一代有好既教育環境囉.而且新既移民例已經不斷收緊,唔想錯過尾班車.所以走唔走都好視乎你自己既plan,好好考慮下吧.

別墅

190#
發表於 06-9-21 00:01 |只看該作者

Totally agree vv123.

Honestly speaking, I don't like the education system in HK and I want more family time to educate my kids conduct. My opinion is knowledge is not difficult to catch up and it change fast from time to time but the conduct of the kids is lifetime benefit for them. This is the objective of my migration to have more family time to see my kids grow up cause you don't have 2nd time to see them grow up again .....

Also if I give up the chance now I may not have 2nd chance to apply again or I won't give up my career. I won't leave my comfort zone.

Of course start from Zero is hard, pain and uncertain. Old words said "no pain no gain", ask yourself the main objective of your migration. Is it because you don't like the job in HK or for your kids' education?

Sometime I also ask myself why so many ppls back to HK and myself migrate? The answer is:

Different ppls has different situation, you should know what you want to be. Other ppls' opinion/experience is just for your reference. You should do your own judgement.

Good luck and actually I feel excited as my departure date is getting closer and closer ....

vv123 寫道:
YY9,
ngtft is right,我其實都15/16左2年,我地2公婆都唔後生,雖則身邊老人家反對,但眼睇住香港既教改,每年每月一新鮮,一陣又母語,一陣又校本評核同基準試,玩謝左d老師,依家又334同通識,又改會考制式,但配套同支援都未唸掂,好既學校紛紛結龍或變直資,曾特首仲要玩GST tim,遲早玩死香港,所以拖到今時今日先"的"起心肝走,能力所及的話,賣左間樓過去都係希望我既下一代有好既教育環境囉.而且新既移民例已經不斷收緊,唔想錯過尾班車.所以走唔走都好視乎你自己既plan,好好考慮下吧.

禁止訪問

積分: 2192

191#
發表於 06-9-21 00:17 |只看該作者

別墅

積分: 519

192#
發表於 06-9-21 01:45 |只看該作者

ngtft and vv123 我都好贊同你們的意見, HK的教育真的有問題,It is no good for our children,加上Oz的移民政策開始收緊,我有個朋友今年先apply,Oz話現在耍考個英文考試先,pass了先可以再process個application.所以如果今次放棄了,可能以後都沒有機會了. 所以今次一定要好好考慮.好多謝你們的advise.

我之前在Melbourne往過一段時間,I like Melbourne. 你們之前有沒有去過Melbourne, or 你們有沒有親友在那裡呀?
ngtft你去到會往那裡呀,你是不是以找到屋啦啦?

By the way你們可不可以給你們找的搬運公司名稱 and 電話給我呀,我想開始 collect 這些資料. Many Thanks.

別墅

193#
發表於 06-9-21 09:55 |只看該作者

YY9

I have been to Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before. My favour is Brisbane and then Sydney. Melbourne's weather is not my cup of tea.

I will go to Brisbane .... not yet find a house and will go there and search.

About the forwarder information, who still got my PM before kindly please forward to YY9.

大宅

194#
發表於 06-9-21 15:28 |只看該作者

samuel,
其實我3個仔女都讀緊band 1名校,好多人都話你已經3個都咁好啦,做咩唔係hk讀,我地都掙扎左好耐,總會唔捨得,但係教育制度方面,的確係外國優勝,即使係10A狀元,都係死讀書得返來既,咁樣取10A,我寧願我既仔女懂變通,靈活思考.
我大仔升中四,學校為谷A開學至今,每天至少做40-80題數,呢2日佢病不在狀態,昨晚仲12點幾一路做一路恰眼訓tim,一科就搞怕佢,更何況仲最少6A先有點用呢......

大宅

195#
發表於 06-9-21 15:31 |只看該作者

YY9,
syd,mel,gold coast我都去過,sydney住得較耐. 關於搬運公司資料,一陣我pm比你.

複式洋房

積分: 252

196#
發表於 06-9-21 23:55 |只看該作者

vv123,

Could you also PM those info to me please. Many thanks!

vv123 寫道:
YY9,
syd,mel,gold coast我都去過,sydney住得較耐. 關於搬運公司資料,一陣我pm比你.

別墅

197#
發表於 06-9-22 10:03 |只看該作者

hi vv123

When exactly you start packing up by the forwarder?

大宅

198#
發表於 06-9-22 10:04 |只看該作者

YuiBa,
Please check pm.

大宅

199#
發表於 06-9-22 10:10 |只看該作者

ngtft,
I just start packing myself and see whether we can catch up if I ask forwarder to come over early Oct, because they said it is more safety to give 2 months for shipment (if we want exactly date to receive cargo upon our arrival).

When will you leave then? Do you know whether we can bring along medicine?(I have three kids, there are so much kind of medicine they normally use, such as 咳藥水,傷風藥,消炎藥,眼藥水等...都好多).你會帶多少?仲有無咩要特別準備呢?

別墅

200#
發表於 06-9-22 10:34 |只看該作者

vv123

No sure how your forwarder said, but as far as I know the named sender on the doc must be in Oz in order for the custom to clear your stuff. So the earlist you can receive your stuff is around 10-14days (heard is working day not include weekends) after you arrive Oz.

I will be leaving after mid-autumn festival. I think you can bring alone with the medicine with you on plane instead of shipping.

For me I didn't think about of bring medicine since my kids seldom need that (touch wood to say). And my wife like chinese medicine much where cannot bring to Oz la.

Whick airline you will take? I book Qantas cause can apply special card for migration where you can have 40Kg luggage for check in.

首頁

尾頁

跳至