尾頁

別墅

積分: 976

3381#
發表於 05-2-19 01:39 |只看該作者

Re: Any mother is living in USA now - Part ll

mrsyip,

Thanks for your warning...
My floor is covered with thick carpet, I don't know I should put the thick towel before my little boy sleeps on it during the daytime...

Shiba-Inu

How's your morning sickness ? I was so lucky compared with you and Nillie_Mami...Take care..

meeemeee

I'm envious of you la, you have such a sweet girl..I hope my little boy is as thoughtful as your little girl... ...On Valenine's day, my husband gave me a muscial stuffed animal that plays " I got you babe" by Sunny and Cher, and bought me a watch. :mrgreen: ..In the Mexican restaurant, the owner , a white man, gave us a champagne for free. and also mini-matt was being pretty good all night...
I don't like listening to LA radio,except " Lo Yuet Mei"
As you say, DJ is pretty bad comparing with HK DJ..

Nilie_Mami

You must be extremely busy for your exams ...
Good luck with your exams..
I wish I could go back to school as you...
I wish my husbands' sister-in-law could live closer to me, she can teach me and my baby Mandarin for free.. :mrgreen:

SY_mom

I can see the pics of your lovely finally :mrgreen: ...he's so adorable..
How's the learning table from LeapFrog ? I'm thinking of it ?-( ....
You're right, I read some magazines talking about the first foods for the babies, it should start from 6 months old.. My ped who is Korean, he told me that I could feed him after 4 months,1-2 times a day ...But I started doing it when he was 5 months old..

whalebb

why is Mr Hung gone that fast ? did you hear any rumor from him ? ?-(

natmama,

My little boy poops (wet poop) a lot, wakes up a couple times a night, is got the diaper rash and loves sucking...I don't know he's teething or not..
Now I started feeding him a squash, he likes it..( Thanks, God)...

Hey, gals

I'm going to San Diego for 4 days...See you guys next week....Have a nice weekend !!!

別墅

積分: 709

3382#
發表於 05-2-19 03:09 |只看該作者

Mrsyip,

I agree walmart has a better deal price wise but I find target more nice to walk around. The merchandise are easier to find and clean. I just find it hard when taking bb to department store and have to try on clothes. Sometimes, I think I should just buy it first and ir it doesn't fit, then exchange later. Are you feeling more secure now that they changed the door locks? Hope everything is
okay

SY_Mom,

My daughter's original pediatrician was Armenian but he was quite a distance from home (40mins.) So I tried switching her to a chinese woman closer to home and she was the one suggesting more solid food. I don't really like this new chinese doctor so I will bring her back to the original pediatrician. I don't plan on feeding her 3 solid meals a day anyways...It's too much. Now, she eats 2 solid meal and 22 oz. of milk a day with 2 boxes of fruits/veggies

Little Fat Man,

Does mini-matt have fever? If so, maybe he is teething. Natalie hasn't show any signs of teething yet. She just drools a lot and likes to bite on things. She goes poo poo 2-3 times a day but not too watery I will begin switching her to stage 2 fruits/veggie bb food on our next purchase. For the bb food dinner, they are stage 2 and she is eating it quite well already.

Nillie_Mami,

I had a full-time nanny too but my husband and I really missed our privacy so we let her go. She was 45 years old from Shanghai. When she was around, it seemed like we had a mother watching us..(we are in our late 20s). My husband and I are too used to living by ourselves...we like to play around (don't think dirty now ). So I just let her go and switch to a housekeeper to help me with the house work. Now, I have to take care of Natalie by myself and wait for husband at night to help give her a
bath... Luckily my parents live in the same city and I can bring the bb to their house to play :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Looks like you've got amanda on a very good schedule. When did you start potty training her :exclaim: I plan on moving my daughter to her own room this weekend. She's been staying in the masteroom with us since birth but sleeps in her own bed...I think it's about time she can sleep in her own room. I will probably stay with her in there for a week

Shiba-Inu,

Your bb will be a rooster anyways so that's why he/she likes to eat chicken... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: How many lbs have you gained? Try to limit your weigh gain in the first trimester becuz you will gain faster in your 2nd and 3rd trimester. Hope you feel better soon

別墅

3383#
發表於 05-2-19 03:20 |只看該作者

meeemeee,

Your little girl is so sweet. I wish my Natalie will be like that when she gets older.

大宅

積分: 2431

3384#
發表於 05-2-19 03:51 |只看該作者

Natmama
IF next Tue 又大風大雨點算?改期?FRI???
我細女original PED也是Dr Gu
後來覺得佢"健忘症先轉Dr Chan
Anyway I like Dr Chan she is very good
妳知唔知打完六個月針後係咪九個月要去boby check up???

Little fatman
How nice!!!Win多D$$$$$$$$$$$$

meemee
Your bb is so sweet ar
My hubby send me three 超人特工隊 tee shirt for 我地三母女 at Valentine's day

Nilli-M
買左手寫板未???

學懂凡事感恩和感謝,孩子終身受用不盡

男爵府

積分: 7794

3385#
發表於 05-2-19 05:12 |只看該作者

Dear every moms here,
where is cutie mommy ah??????
Should we just open a new forum, it takes really long to get into Part II la.... Help help help!!!!!
a bit annoying la.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So... who looks after the page..
who have more spare time to look after it?

me.. hee hee... after I finished my exam.. certainly can help!!
exam at Mar 8.... (in hk... Woman's day)....
Good luck to me lor...

男爵府

3386#
發表於 05-2-19 05:22 |只看該作者

whalebb.
買左手寫板未???
Not yet la... need to wait until weekend, when my husby has time to go with me.. wish he will have time this weekend. you are so lucky la... 母女costume wor... my husby gave me a bunch of flower.. but they dried out in 3 days.. *sigh*.. people should not use Rose = love ... it dries out so soon!.... Finally, my husby said.. he will bought me the broccoli next time.. :evil: :evil: :evil: ... when you can see his smile at the moment he said that, I believe that you wanna kill him too.. Such a bad bad husby... somehow, I can't understand he can always joke with me.. ?-( ?-( ?-(

男爵府

3387#
發表於 05-2-19 05:40 |只看該作者

Natmama,
my nanny sleeps upstair, and all of us sleep downstair.. as our renovation of our house has not yet finished, when finished, nanny will move and sleep at basement, Amanda's play room and day nap room will move to basement as well.
We only have shower, breakfast and dinner upstair.. otherwise, I don't go upstair much.
so we are kind of .. in 2 places..
so... nanny doesn't have much power in our house. As I was a nursing officer in hk.. Get used to do the desicion making.. Nanny just have to listen what I have said. and do what I told her.
you are lucky to have your parents around you.. me, no body here ma.. so.. I have to take care of myself lor..
Amanda has her potty training since her 3 months old, as she got used to poop after solid food when closes to noon time.. she poops on the newspaper and I held her in my arm..
Until Amanda was 7 months old, I took her to Babyrus to choose her toilet bowl cover.. she chose Elmo..
since that time, she gets used to get her toilet bowl cover and puts it over the adult cover and sits on it.
At Amanda 16 months old, we finished renovating her room, as you guys have seen at Amanda's online album #26, I decorate her room with all pooh's stickers, she loves them very much, she measures her height everyday.. after we notice her that it is her room, she then introduces her room to her cousins or baba's friends.. every one must have a trip to her room, and she will show you how to work with her dim Moon light.. ha ha
Just 2 weeks time, she can sleep without me beside her. Now, she has difficulty to sleep in our room, she will wake up at the middle of the night, cries madly and begs us to bring her back to her room, once we put her down into her crib, she snores immediately.. very soundly.. ha ha :mrgreen:
Amanda's baba complaint!!! "she doesn't need me anymore ?-( ?-( ?-( "

洋房

積分: 232

3388#
發表於 05-2-19 05:46 |只看該作者

Nillie_mami,
俾心機, 就來考試la, 預祝你成功!!!

Meemee,
I have read your story. How sweet your daughter are!!! I wish my son will treat me like this way when he grows up. Can I watch your daughter's photos? My e-mail is [email protected]

Whalebb,
你老公真有你們心, 你一定很感動. 我老公買了一套騎呢運動衫, 不同色, 不同品牌, 唯一相同的都是ugly和不合身, 唉, 明天要去退貨啊。

男爵府

3389#
發表於 05-2-19 06:06 |只看該作者

Shiba-Inu,
For the deep sea fish intake, you better ask the medical advice from your ob/gynae.. because Tuna and salmone contain certain amount of mercury, a few months ago, FDA and ABC channal Eye witness news did report that pregnant women better not consume more than 6 oz a week. So beside you can get very high ADH from Tuna, you have to get nutrition from somewhere else. As Mercury once stay inside body, it will go to brain and go thru the blood vessel to BB's body.. that will delay the brain development.
meeemeee....
I have to say.. Not just your husby is a sweet heart..
I would like to hug your daughter too.. she is so sweet! :lol: :lol: :lol:
SY_mom,
we had interviewed more than 50 nannies,even on phone call, we cut off heaps of them..
beause our demand is ... a cantonese base nanny
healthy, no hepatitis (no matter ABC or any kind) with blood result, they home and kitchen are clean, polite, also main point is.. she knows that I am Amanda's mom but she is not Amanda's grandma. So, she has to listen to me.
Amanda watches the Disney channel everyday for certain cartoons.. Stanley, JoJo & circus also her favourite Wiggles.
She joins the play group at Gymboree since her 13 months old to now, once a week, an hour session.
We planned to send her to pre-school at her 3 years old, Next Sept at 2006.
Ooo.. you mean your 99 is DOM.. right?
me..a N.O..... also hard to deal with me... especially when I was in Australia, studying in Nursing.. the senior said that they feel a very big pressure to work with me as when I am working, I take everything very serious. Never laugh in ward with staff.. Just an opposite if I face my patients, my whole team always said that they would rather be my patients.. ha ha ?-(
I can understand you feeling.. hee hee.. DOM is hard to deal with.. ha ha.. her position is head of the department.. but then, if you work in health care professional.. you can learn a lot from her.
Saw sean's pic.. he is active and he is so Q
little fat man,
Amanda has that leap frog table.. it is good!!!.. she loves it.. also she loves the fisher-price one which got 26 letters in the middle.
She received 3 tables entertrainment set from her birthday... all presents are different!... so I only set 2-3 set games in a roll.. every two months, then I change the whole play room decoration. so amanda will have new stimulation again.

男爵府

3390#
發表於 05-2-19 06:10 |只看該作者

Greentree greentree,
I will +++ oil ga la..
Thanks!!!!
Do you have your ah-B's album to share?
set it on the signature line, so I can click and see..
did you check out amanda's album.. click the line below.. it is her 26th album.. for chinese new year..

男爵府

3391#
發表於 05-2-19 06:14 |只看該作者

Little fat man,
Have fun at San diego..
so... that is a place for gambling?

let me ask ask my husby sin... ?-( ?-(

別墅

積分: 583

3392#
發表於 05-2-19 06:44 |只看該作者

Mrs Yip,

glad to know your door gate already fixed. no more stress la. happy ! someone offers us moving truck and muscle men( 4 hrs ), so we don't need to pay any money for moving. the distance form old home to new home around 30 miles. I'll move to the new home next TUE.

Nillie_Mami ,

Add oil ! Add oil ! for sure you will get the license. I'll move to San Jose, CA. for chinese input method, I use NJ Star to type chinese, you can chose "kan yee" or " canton pinyin", it much easy than writing broad.

Natmama,

my younger bb will be 1 month old tomorrow. he's starting "曳曳" yesterday, he only slept 2 hrs in day time, 5 hrs in night time ( woke up 2 times), no matters how he's sleepy, he won't sleep ! :evil: , every time I put him down to the crib, bouncer, he will cry right away :evil: :evil: :evil: . I adready fed him, burp him, changed diaper ! the older one, who's 20 1/2 mons, always play around in the house, open drawer, drive the car in the kitchen, open the closet door, take out all stuffs from the closet, play vcr /TV, play remote control, change channel, ( he already broke 2 remote contorl) , climb up the chair and shake, just like riding horse ! wear my/ husband shoes walking around..... sometimes he will bite the shoes !!! how come he has so many energy ? I watch him already get tire.....

whalebb,

大長今O係我呢邊已做到 38 集喇, 都幾好睇, 係講國語,你果邊係講咩語言架? 乜你鐘意聽洪朝豐 ? 我呢度都收唔到中文電台, 就算收到都唔清! 佢真名叫洪烏豬, 係唔係真 ? 情人節我乜都收唔到,因為太忙, 我老公去中國餐館買外買, 到夜晚時同我講佢 feel sorry, 淨係帶左 2 個外買晚餐盒,冇同我慶祝喎。我同佢講唔緊要, 我地都冇時間出街, 又唔可以留得耐,我又累,唔去好過去。

shu-shiba,

你試下食梳打餅,話梅,睇下有冇幫助,你果邊有冇 "Ross" ﹐我果時去買大肚衫,佢地有都幾靚,都幾平,幾元都有一件,我最平果件係 3.5 ,最貴果件都係 10 元之內, 有時我著我老公D T 恤就算啦, 佢大隻嘛﹐ 夠我著到生﹐haha....

小肥佬﹐

贏多D尿片錢同奶粉錢 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

別墅

3393#
發表於 05-2-19 07:11 |只看該作者

Little Fat Man,

Win lots of $$$ back...good luck :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whalebb,

Let see how the weather is next week. I'll give you a call before then. I went to curry house today for lunch with my sister and grandma...the rain doesn't really bother me or the bb...we are "wai sak"...

Marble,

Your bb is very energetic...I remembered it was very hard for me too on my bb's first 3 months...I was always exhausted Is your husband still off from work Maybe he can take the older one out and give you some break time If it is really too difficult, I suggest you hire a part time to help out for a few months and let you recover. You need to eat and rest more and take care of yourself too

Nillie_Mami,

My previous nanny was really nice and very obedient too...but she is still an extra person. Eventhough she had her own room, I guess my hubby and I are too used to having our little family so we had to let her go The housekeeper works out a lot better for us becuz they will come, get the job done, and get out Its just my husband and I like to chase each other around the house and do silly things...it's too weird for us to do that in front of her.... When my bb see us like that...she will make funny noises and giggle...I think my bb thinks her parents are little kids....

男爵府

3394#
發表於 05-2-19 07:28 |只看該作者

Natmama,
So do we, but we normally play in our bedroom, only in front of Amanda, Amanda will show us a cry baby face with her baba hugs me, if I sit on her baba's lap, she will ask for the other side, if I kiss her baba's lip, she will come and kiss her baba immediately. She always act like that she is sleeping with her baba. So funny. In her mind, she thinks that baba is another kid.. but when she wants to do something bad or silly, she will use baba's hand to do it. In her mind, that's mean--> baba did that, not me, mami.. so Don't punish me.
If I punish her baba, she will cry madly with tears..
then come &hug me with a kiss (that is the way she says sorry.. a hug followed by a kiss)
My nanny, she normally stays upstair.. so we don't care about her.
Marble..
you know.. my naughty amanda did everything your son did on her 12 months + climb up to the kitchen metal shelf (level4), opened my mircowave door.. stay there and cry.
that was my night mare.. then we decided.. we really need a nanny..
before hand, I take care of her at day time, when she sleep, then I go to study until 2-3 am.. then wake up at 7:30am prepare milk for her and breakfast for my husby.. those days drive me crazy.
:evil: :evil:
After have a nanny, I can sleep more, at least, study at day time. sleep when amanda is in bed.
you need to eat more nutrition food, drink more Chicken soup, hire a chinese lady to cook soup for you.. you really need a good recovery.

洋房

積分: 313

3395#
發表於 05-2-19 08:34 |只看該作者

Hi ALL,

Since our part II is very long already, I just see if I can help to start a part III here:

Any mom living in USA now - Part III (click here)

Cuttie-mom,
Is this OK? Hope this help with our speed of chatting! How are u lately?
;-) How is your baby's hearing? Ask an audiologist! ;-)

男爵府

3396#
發表於 05-2-19 08:45 |只看該作者

Dear Marble,
so.. when I can get the "kan Yee" and the "Canton Pink yum".. from internet or I have to buy from the store? :mrgreen:
I am going to try both... my father said that use writing board is not as easy as I think.. so he does suggust me to use (9 square), then he recognise.. I don't know the chinese words writing order.. :cry:
I learn Chinese when I was 9years old.. so I did not pick it up very well.. failed in chinese since Grade 3.. never passed once thru high school.. but I have a Grade 10 student's level ga.. :)
That's why I wanna try.
both writing board and typing method..

複式洋房

積分: 278

3397#
發表於 05-2-19 10:25 |只看該作者

Nillie_mami,
How do I share bb photos in signature line just like you did? ?-( ?-(
One of my high school (hk) best friends used to live in Staten Island when she was going to college.

Greentree,
I'm sure your son will be the same! :-P

Marble,
Happy Moving! I have the same question as Nillie_mami...where can I buy the thing for writing Chinese?? Please advise.
Does your older son get jealous when you hold bb son?

首頁

尾頁

跳至