發表於 06-3-18 22:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 宜家應否開始教2歲小朋友讀A-Z?

我就由囡囡係bb既時候, 我就比佢聽A-Z的英文歌, 而我又聽唱比佢聽, 去書局買一些for小朋友的英文書睇, 亦可從日常生活中話比囡囡知道, 教佢。

sung米米 寫道:
會唔會早得滯? 但我見有d2歲小朋友已經識讀A-Z,
數1-20, 辨別同讀顏色(英文),
而我個女就真係乜都唔識 :-| ,
如果真係要教可以從可入手呢?
世間最美妙的事情,就是擁有一個溫馨的家庭。我們可自然從容地回到家中,無拘無束地被家庭接納為其中的成員。 ;-) (維斯各特)

水晶宮

積分: 61579

2024年龍年勳章

發表於 06-3-19 00:27 |顯示全部帖子

hello sung米米,
你係未full time mama, 如果係, 只要以遊戲形式, 教什麼也可以, 小朋友的腦袋就好似一塊海綿, 你比幾多, 佢就吸收幾多.
教的過程唔需要坐定定, 喺你身邊周圍都係活生生的常識. 唔單只可以教a-z, 1-20, 顏色, 就連方向空間概念都可以教.

希望幫到你.
從天空到大地, 心臟在持續著令人眩暈的擺動, 那是初戀

男爵府

積分: 6627

發表於 06-3-21 01:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hi sung 米米,

In fact, you may start teaching your bb ABC & numbers as early as possible. bb doesn't know what is easy and what is difficult. They are just like a sponge to absorb everything you teach.

Let me share my experience with you. I started teaching my bb ABC, abc & numbers 1-10 when she was about 8 months. I started with DVD and CD and always sang ABC & other songs with her. When she was about 12 months, I prepared the ABC & numbers flashcards by myself. I would read them to my bb loudly everytime and sticked them on the wall as well. Although my bb did not seem to have any interest in them at first, a week later she flipped over the flashcards by herself.

About a month later, she could recognise ABC & numbers 1-10. And now (17 months), she could read ABC, abc, numbers 1-10 and sing ABC song by herself.

Remember, the more effort you put in, the more things your bb will learn. If you spend more time to teach your bb, your bb would learn more in a short period of time.

Hope the above information helps! 努力加油!!

禁止訪問

積分: 3026

發表於 06-3-21 09:35 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

伯爵府

積分: 19089

好媽媽勳章

發表於 06-3-21 15:42 |顯示全部帖子

I use the magic board to teach my daughter as well as the books and the talking machine "op-up English". Actually, she can pronoun "A, B, C, E, H, K, M, O, T" and I think she knows much more than we expected.

We are teaching her colors, too. She will follow us to say. But, when we ask her, her answer is only "blue", sometimes "green" for all colors.

She recognize animals too. She knows "eagle, owl, elephant, etc on top of pig, cow, cat, dog, chick, duck. She even asked a question to us, "why owl has no belly-button?", she pointed to the owl, and said, chi chi (belly-button), mo (no). We understand she is wondering why owl has no belly-button.

Babies at this age is really cute and full of curiosity. So, never too early or too late to teach them.

洋房

積分: 66

發表於 06-3-21 18:26 |顯示全部帖子

Agree absolutely!
You can buy a big poster with big ABC with colorful picture for each alphabet, same for 1-10 numbers, shapes & color!
You will be amazed at your baby's quick learning & improvement each & everyday!

男爵府

積分: 9719

發表於 06-3-21 21:51 |顯示全部帖子

多謝大家經驗分享, 你地bb好叻,
我係在職媽媽黎, 而且我係一個唔耐煩既人,
但我會努力去試, 謝謝 [img align=left]http://www.datahp.com/pictures/149/001.gif[/img]

[/url]

複式洋房

積分: 106

發表於 06-3-27 11:41 |顯示全部帖子

我係全職媽咪, 我個仔現時2歲半, 但我個仔於2歲時很喜歡看Brainy Baby的vcd, 主要是英文1-20的數字及A-Z的英文字母, 我沒有刻去教, 畢竟囝囝的說話能力有限, 但可能佢鍾意睇, 又成日要睇, 而家佢已懂得唱A-Z的字母歌, 亦識背1-20英文的數字!

侯爵府

積分: 21554

發表於 06-3-28 16:16 |顯示全部帖子

我個2歲, 開始學唱ABC歌, 但只唱到A-G, 其餘就得個音

大宅

積分: 1048

發表於 06-4-9 01:48 |顯示全部帖子

我其實係BB出世幾星期已開始唱ABC同數字歌﹐ 依家BB都已15個月啦。。。如果俾佢睇有圖既書﹐佢會當我字典機﹐ 甘一下個圖案然後就望住我等我講個字出黎﹐ 但BB唔會跟我講一次﹐ 我都試過特登唔出聲﹐睇佢講唔講﹐ 佢又唔會講﹐只係大力D甘個圖案再望住我等我講﹐ 如果到最後我都唔出聲﹐甘佢就去其他頁或掉開本書。。。。

我可以點做﹖﹖

首頁

尾頁

跳至