跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 225

1#
發表於 06-3-28 00:42 |只看該作者

裝修公司 Centro Vs 設計情報中心

在旺角新世紀見到間幾靚嘅裝修+傢俬店叫 Centro, 請問有冇人幫趁過, 想試又驚係黑店, 請幫忙...

P.S. 網上無法找到 comments, 又無網頁, 堅定流 ?-(

複式洋房

積分: 158

2#
發表於 06-3-28 12:19 |只看該作者

Re: 裝修公司 Centro OK 嗎?

01年o係荃灣果間Centro (現在已經執左) 買左大床, 床頭櫃, 衣櫃, 鞋櫃, 電視櫃等, 用所謂"高密度實心板"造 (不是實木), d櫃用到宜家都覺得唔錯, 好實淨, d板無變形. 但係張油壓床唔係好得, 因為d魚骨架唔夠承托力, 攪到連床褥都下墜變形.

男爵府

積分: 5713

3#
發表於 06-3-28 13:31 |只看該作者

Centro其實同之前HomeBase(青衣城)同屬一公司。我2000年幫櫬佢地D產品(油壓床、趟門衣柜)用到家陣都無問題。我比85分
佢地有D套餐,如用得著都幾阺!

複式洋房

積分: 156

4#
發表於 06-3-29 13:24 |只看該作者

千祈唔好啊!!!!
其實網路上真的有超多關於Centro的流傳,幾乎都是不好的,雖然我也有朋友幫襯他們覺得幾好....
不過我的親身經歷:D設計師無料到,想做自己公司有的東西多過幫你設計你想要的東西,Sales跟設計師溝通完全不行,又無follow up,若你比不起幾十萬的budget還會大你一句 "我一個月5萬幾蚊糧,其實不應該來跟你的Case,不過因為之前的designer跟的不好...."總之我現在就準備將$1000買床褥啦.... :evil:
我與朋友不同的地方是朋友只需要做家具,而且是新居,我朋友有自己的想法基本上只需要Centro將家具的內閣設計出來,我則是要全屋裝修,連格局等等都要重新設計....結果他們做不到還枉顧劉德華的勸戒....
我承認他們的料可能會比出邊好一點點...但相比較之下一樣的料或許皇室的服務好的更多,不過我最後也不是找皇室做,因為我對他們公司一樣沒信心(網路上也是超多不好的評價)
現在我選了一間小公司,設計風格很適合我們...我不會要求他用Centro或是皇室那種所謂超級靚料但絕對是可以接受的東西....不過暫時還未收貨不知道結果怎樣....希望好啦!!!

複式洋房

5#
發表於 06-3-30 00:31 |只看該作者

咁係唔係唧係 design 唔得用料得??

複式洋房

6#
發表於 06-3-30 20:47 |只看該作者

甘講真我又唔肯定到底他們的料得唔得
畢竟我到底都未試到
不過看來好似真係幾好

不過網路上真的有很多人將它列入黑名單bor...
我記得有些說他們貨不對版

複式洋房

7#
發表於 06-4-3 00:37 |只看該作者

我今日落咗 $1000 訂, 若設計唔得我唔會做落去, 個Sales 話若果唔做, 設計圖可以帶走, 都唔知係唔係真...祝我好運啦

民房

積分: 25

8#
發表於 06-4-4 19:01 |只看該作者

I used their service twice for making furniture though the shop used many names in the past. The first time was only for the two bedrooms. The second time they made all furniture for us.

Overall speaking, quality and design are quite good.

My parents-in-law have just placed an order to make furniture.

If you go, I strongly recommend you to look for a designer called "Tom Li". He is professional and helpful.

複式洋房

9#
發表於 06-4-4 23:47 |只看該作者

最後他們都沒有比到我設計圖啊
祝你好運啦
而我那1000元訂金,現在他們跟我說要過期了
我是預左無啦

複式洋房

10#
發表於 06-4-7 00:29 |只看該作者

Bagua,

They quoted $87,000 for all furniture for whole flat. Just want to know did they charge you any extra amount, i.e. how much different of the quotation amount and the actual amount. Did you bargain? How many times did you interview with the designer? Could you let me know some more details and what I should pay more attention to? Billion thanks for your help.

複式洋房

積分: 458

11#
發表於 06-4-7 10:07 |只看該作者

how are you ? thanks for your comment, can you tell where I can found those website that talking about Centro's comments (goods & bads). As I've just join their plan.
my email is [email protected]
thanks

kitkit@

複式洋房

12#
發表於 06-4-7 23:11 |只看該作者

Try this link
http://www.theparcville.net/forum/searchresult.jsp?keyword=Centro&search=Search

But the data is long time ago (2002)

複式洋房

13#
發表於 06-4-9 23:26 |只看該作者

I went to their showroom today and it's really big and with lot of samples. The designer is quite professional and friendly. But, they charge me the 窗檯桌 is quite expensive, the so call 套餐 is not cheap too, so I havn't decided yet coz I still have time to shop around, maybe I will get another one better then Centro.

複式洋房

14#
發表於 06-4-10 00:37 |只看該作者

其實分分鐘你逐件計算重會平過package
我朋友那時最後都是逐件計

加油啊...你現在才是剛剛開始咋!
我已經開始裝修差不多半個月了
月底...最遲應該下個月初可以入伙lu...
真係好多野搞!
上個星期頭跟裝修公司去買磚,
(重平過過年前跟老公兩個自己去看)
跟住清明果日買了一札電器
(之前格價都格左差無多成大半個月)
今天終於連電視都買埋啦!
(這是跟朋友去買的,還買大送小咧! )
現在還差個電煮食爐同電動廁所板

對了....還差沙發款式未搞定
有唔好意見啊?
我想做真皮的迷你貴妃沙發...挺身果種

民房

積分: 25

15#
發表於 06-4-10 23:22 |只看該作者

I guess your flat is about 870 sq. ft. in gross area, right?

The "furniture buffet" price includes all furniture that are placed on the floor, so 吊櫃, 窗台書檯, etc. are not included.

Tips for reducing your trips to Centro:

1. think carefully what you want before you go instead of relying on their suggestions as you know best what you need (e.g. lots of wardrobe for clothes, special storage for dehumidifier, heater, ...)

2. the designer will calculate the unit cost and give you a total sum to compare. You may consider buying a "one living room plus one bedroom" package and add up for the other furniture. For example, my parents-in-law's flat is around 900 sq. ft., the buffet price is 90k. Finally we end up at paying 78k cos they don't need too much furniture.

3. Avoid the fat woman designer, she's arrogant and unfriendly. Try asking for Tom, he's nice and reasonable.

Hope the above helps!

複式洋房

16#
發表於 06-4-12 00:13 |只看該作者

Re: 裝修公司 Centro Vs 設計情報中心

Thanks Bagua! I did ask for Tom Li but they said no designer call Tom Li. They only have sales person call Tom Ng. Anyway, I asked for a lady designer.(she is not fat) I need quite many furniture and a lot of storage space, she said the unit costs of what I asked for is already over the buffet price, but she didn't show me the details of calculation. I'm going to compare Centro and 設計情報中心 which have wonderful web-site and lot of sample images there, anyway, thanks for your advices.

複式洋房

17#
發表於 06-4-13 00:56 |只看該作者

檬豬,

I also like 設計情報中心 when I checked their website.
But I didn't sent inquiries to them.
Let me know how do you feel after you meet them okay?!

該用戶已被刪除

18#
發表於 06-4-13 19:13 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

19#
發表於 06-4-15 00:00 |只看該作者

I visited 設計情報 Shatin shop today and found that it's not a showroom, and even no single sample there. I was quite disappointed as I expect I can at least have a feel or touch of their products. They just show me the photos which I can find on web too.

複式洋房

20#
發表於 06-4-21 01:10 |只看該作者

Really, but they looked so professional on their website as well as on many interior design magazines bor....

Have you finalized with the deco firm yet or you are still searching?

My place just finished with all the pipes and electricities. Can't wait to see it finish!!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至