首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 328

21#
發表於 06-3-31 02:42 |只看該作者

Re: 昨晚發現印印原來出左手提?應罵她嗎?

提起電話我就火滾,個印做左2months,hk做過4yrs,
1st day已經問我用唔用得電話,我話唔得,因為我想佢專心揍bb,同抱bb時用電話(太近,我自己都唔會),有幅射.
放假前再聲明,即使買card,工作時都唔可以用.
後來,有次,我叫佢抱住bb留係車,我去買野,點知比我睇到佢講,見到我仲立即收埋當冇野,真係當我瞎o既,我即場鬧佢,跟住返到屋企平心靜氣同佢講,諗住冇事.
點知今日我又叫佢抱b睇車,返到屋企又比我睇到佢原來帶電話出街,仲開住tim,初頭佢唔認,後來再三逼供下佢認左,比我鬧到狗血淋頭,佢連lunch都唔食,衰到倒落rubbish bin,然後喊,個時我個女返黎,我就"的"佢入房再鬧.
佢又駁咀,話冇用講電話,只用msn,你去x啦,用msn咪都係唔專心,又有幅射,真係比佢激死.
後來,我話我要keep phone,佢竟然唔比,跟住我打比agent,我唔知個agent同佢講咩,收線後佢衰衰甘比左我,但個樣係唔份氣,而家我都驚佢整我個女,佢地一間房架,都唔知點收科!
:-( :-(
我叫小小, o係2004年2月8日出生, 出世時體重3.77kg,已經3歲啦!! 我仲有個細佬叫阿細,佢o係2006年1月29日出生,出世時重3.67kg, 已經1歲啦!! 細小的宇宙 :-P[img] and and

大宅

積分: 1516

22#
發表於 06-3-31 04:53 |只看該作者

只要是不影響日常的工作,及在工作時間以外的私人休息時間使用手提電話,又或是只是擁有手提電話,這個僱主是無權禁止的,因為通訊自由是國際人權公約中要加以保障的基本人權!但是甚麼時間是其休息時間,這個是要雙方協議的!

伯爵府

積分: 16379

好媽媽勳章 BK Milk勳章

23#
發表於 06-3-31 09:18 |只看該作者

anntsang
我諗你工人都係好似我個困咁, 會出多部機, 呢D事都係防不勝防.

複式洋房

積分: 107

24#
發表於 06-3-31 13:48 |只看該作者

我個印都係,一路揍阿女返學, 阿女自己行,自己係度講電話. (個老師話俾我聽)

大宅

積分: 3103

25#
發表於 06-3-31 14:24 |只看該作者

我果隻工人都係咁, 只係去了一次維園(SUN)就出事..好彩我老公有一晚突然想係佢間房搵些舊野時, 就搵出個手機, 仲要開著...係第一日我已講明不淮出手提, 因我家有電話可以用..佢係香港又沒有朋友 (係佢自己講的)...佢定老公又沒有電話, 只會寫信或等佢打來..點之係1年後.(即上個月)就出了電話..現在每晚11:00後才俾佢, 仲要係廚房用, 用完後要放係廳..(仲用如果俾我發現佢將電話放係房, 就沒收, 放假先俾佢) 因有幅射不能俾佢係間房用(因囡囡同佢睡, 如想同電話睡就係廳睡) ..早上我返工時取走...如果佢唔俾, 我就換個第二個(但當然佢會不知道啦)..

大宅

積分: 3103

26#
發表於 06-3-31 14:29 |只看該作者

SUSANNA/ANNTSANG

如果係咁, 我就唔俾佢地關門...要換衫就請到Toliet..仲要好不在意地睇住佢地取衫時有沒有取電話...跟住就等佢走時就可以...

複式洋房

積分: 176

27#
發表於 06-3-31 16:20 |只看該作者

SUSANNA 寫道:
Bob&Wendy
出電話吾係嚴重, 但它引出來問題就嚴重, 吾通你可以忍受佢拖住你個小朋友過馬路講電話嗎, 而且我嬲佢吾誠慣, 你明嗎?

[size=medium]我都係呢個原因收佢電話,放假先比好老實要傾不如返印尼

洋房

積分: 94

28#
發表於 06-3-31 17:08 |只看該作者

Hi, SUSANNA

我同你一樣對請外庸真係無信心, 但真係無辦法, 暫時我個印印都ok......但我相信佢都有向我講大話囉...都係果句啦....唔係大錯又唔係嚴重又照顧到我個女......我都算啦.....費時煩.....

公爵府

積分: 25961

29#
發表於 06-3-31 17:34 |只看該作者

我印印都有出電話, 總之佢照顧我狗狗妥妥當當, 唔太過份同冇影響做野, 都冇乜理佢既. :mrgreen:

複式洋房

積分: 452

30#
發表於 06-3-31 20:06 |只看該作者

咁我想問你地工人的賬單係咪寄去你地個地址度?

伯爵府

積分: 16379

好媽媽勳章 BK Milk勳章

31#
發表於 06-3-31 21:12 |只看該作者

我工人係用儲直咭. 所以係無單寄黎.
該用戶已被刪除

32#
發表於 06-3-31 23:44 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 218

33#
發表於 06-3-31 23:57 |只看該作者

我個 yan yan 到炒佢個日才知道佢出咗 3 個 手提電話, 其中一8個重係 3G 你話嬲唔嬲哼
My Sweety Kinki  

複式洋房

積分: 326

34#
發表於 06-4-1 02:22 |只看該作者

Bob & Wendy,

I know your point for 基本人權, but if u give too much freedom for them, they will not have self control and affect their performance. (at least my previous one and current one are, maybe u never come across this kind of yan yan!)
Our child or baby are taking care by them, but if they always talking, and affect their concentration, then..... u know , one episode of accident is enough to hurt our valuable baby/child.

My yan yan now talking with her moble phone (now is 2AM), then tomorrow she will be very sleepy. I will not blame her since I am applying a new one to replace her. I agree that only give phone to them when day off.

洋房

積分: 341

35#
發表於 06-4-1 09:34 |只看該作者

對極了
Jenny1234 寫道:
Bob & Wendy,

I know your point for 基本人權, but if u give too much freedom for them, they will not have self control and affect their performance. (at least my previous one and current one are, maybe u never come across this kind of yan yan!)
Our child or baby are taking care by them, but if they always talking, and affect their concentration, then..... u know , one episode of accident is enough to hurt our valuable baby/child.

My yan yan now talking with her moble phone (now is 2AM), then tomorrow she will be very sleepy. I will not blame her since I am applying a new one to replace her. I agree that only give phone to them when day off.

大宅

積分: 1720

36#
發表於 06-4-1 12:03 |只看該作者

in the second mth, my husband went home in the afternoon and found out my maid got a mobile phone. she laid that she was talking to me on phone. what i did ?

1) i don't like people lying to me. i accept apology but not lying.
2) told her that hk people is very tricky. they may treat you on the contract and at the end, you have to pay a lot on the mobile phone. told her that the maid of my friend (who she met before) just got a bill for more than $1000 (this is a true story)
3) understood that she may need to contact friends in weekdays to arrange holiday. she can only talk on phone when she has finished her work and my bb is sleeping.
4) even when my bb is sleeping, she should stay away from her to talk because mobile phone is not good to our brains.

this is my friend taught me. you can never stop them but better to make them feel that you CARE about them. i did this because i think my maid is basically good. she is young and first time to leave home. i just teach her like my own sister.

首頁

尾頁

跳至