跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6599

發表於 06-4-1 21:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 老友過來傾一餐

BS*

How is the toddler's PTH class at HKSPC? I saw one for 3 yrs old. only HK$4xx (< 1/3 of yc's one). Are they usually full and diff to enrol (i.e. long queues)???????

Re yxcx swiming course for 3yrs +, pls remind me of next term's enrolment date. tks.

Inquisitive Gc
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

發表於 06-4-1 21:44 |顯示全部帖子

For info. my sis told me that P1 of expensive int'l school in Mainland (sch fee stands at RMB0.16 million per annum ) is only using ORT stage 2 cha!!!  
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

發表於 06-4-1 22:32 |顯示全部帖子

Buddies, useful materials on ort for parents in a PM already

子爵府

積分: 12599

發表於 06-4-2 00:42 |顯示全部帖子

Gloria,

O dear, I had totally forgotten about your TST YMCA swimming

Take a look, on-spot enrolment now (from 25 Mar).
Go in person early tomorrow, and see if you can jup dead chicken. Swimming class started on Fri (yesterday) for piglet already, so go tomorrow la.

http://www2.ymcahk.org.hk/member/html/prg001e.htm

No problem with all stages ORT and bee sunglasses, of course. I read that 20kg luggage per person ie I can take 40kg. I only have pandang cakeS (lightweight) plus Sing Pop books. NO fried / dried meat - piglet will have nose bleed again so save on this.

HKSPC PTH class - might be heavily subscribed woh. You can call them and check whether there're still vancancies, they are open tomorrow ga. Past 1st day of enrolment priority for members, so if there is a vacancy just go over and enrol. OK ga. And value for money. They do keep the place clean.
Lots of ppl for summer classes (July/Aug), for this schedule need to queue before 12noon, start processing appl 1pm. But now only the frequent clients / members tend to enrol in Apr-June classes.

Re diff ways of buying, let's put our heads together and find a win-win solution.

1 Sing$ = around HK$4.8 now !!

Last Thurs piglet's teacher used an ORT Stage 4 book (The Secret Room) for reading and Engl comprehension exercise in class.

I meant, show bee the MK VCDs.

子爵府

積分: 14040

發表於 06-4-2 15:13 |顯示全部帖子

It cost $470 each (with 10% off for member) ie $432 each pack (total 3 packs). Each pack include 30 books + 2 cd-roms The cd-rom activities are quite funny
kittylock 寫道:
Holmanma,
How much for the Essential pack and what's included pls?
妹妹1歲la~

子爵府

發表於 06-4-2 15:15 |顯示全部帖子

Gloriachung,
Where is HKSPC I'm also interesting in PTH course And how much and how long for each class
妹妹1歲la~

男爵府

發表於 06-4-3 12:33 |顯示全部帖子

Holmanma,

Here it is Click HERE. Star said it was easily full ah! Do you live nearby that centre?

Bluestar,

I will try out other swimming class for my kid then.

男爵府

發表於 06-4-3 12:35 |顯示全部帖子

Holmanma,

Interested in Sbirds???? :mrgreen:

子爵府

發表於 06-4-3 12:42 |顯示全部帖子

gloriachung,
Many thanks I'm living far away from the centre and the timing is not good for my son

Sbirds How much are they I want to have a look in details first (I think greenfield or ETC will have sample later gwa?-() But I'm a bit interesting in Oxford Essential Reading. What do you think :mrgreen:
妹妹1歲la~

子爵府

發表於 06-4-3 12:57 |顯示全部帖子

Bluestar, gloriachung,
Please check pm
妹妹1歲la~

子爵府

發表於 06-4-3 17:36 |顯示全部帖子

Holmanma,

You bought Essentials already ?

Really shopaholic woh, if that is so.

Can't wait ?

子爵府

發表於 06-4-3 18:07 |顯示全部帖子

Buddies,

Did you know about this ?
The books should be good ga woh.
Somewhere to go on 9 Apr.

日期:2006年4月9日(星期日)
時間:下午2.00 – 3.00
地點:商務印書館 德福圖書廣場
   (九龍灣德福廣場二期3樓351號)
主持:潘明珠小姐(兒童文學作家)
嘉賓:周蜜蜜小姐 (兒童文學作家、「綠色小天使」系列作者)
   明華小姐(香港旅遊發展局總幹事)
   王樂衡先生(大埔環保協進會教育經理)
   詹志勇教授(香港大學地理系教授)
   周聰玲小姐(著名攝影師)
報名/查詢: 2249-8987 駱小姐

繁忙的都市生活,會使我們忘記香港有四成的土地是郊野,也是很多樹木和蝴蝶的家園。充滿好奇心的孩子,也本該是大自然最熱情而要好的朋友。和平圖書即將推出「綠色小天使」系列的兩本新書:《飛吧,飛吧,美麗的生命》和《聽!聽!說不完的風中傳奇》。兩本故事書分別以香港常見的蝴蝶及老榕樹為主角,讓小讀者知道香港除聚居了不少美麗罕見的蝴蝶外,還有很多與香港甚有淵源的老樹。故事道出了人與大自然唇齒相依的關係,是一套融合了環境教育的兒童文學作品。

訪談後,參與的小讀者會撰寫「給蝴蝶的信」和「給大樹的信」,獲選作品有機會刊載於香港教育城網站。

當天購買上述兩本新書及和平圖書出版的兒童圖書可享八折優惠。 <==

子爵府

發表於 06-4-3 22:49 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, I bought packs A-C la :-P I read 5 books with my son tonight and he likes it a lot

BTW, I found that Jusco has some ladybird books on sale, only $19.9 each. I bought 6 books tonight

Bluestar 寫道:
Holmanma,
You bought Essentials already ?
Really shopaholic woh, if that is so.
Can't wait ?
妹妹1歲la~

大宅

積分: 2007

發表於 06-4-4 10:52 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Gloria, Bluestar, Kittylock, ...

Why are you all chatting here?

I'm interested in the "Route to writing". Can any of you give me more information?

Re: Oxford Essentials Reading
It's a set of books developed by OUP in Australia. I've the first 2 sets (green and red). My kids' kindergarten uses this series of books to introduce the letter sounds to younger kids. It aims at introducing phonics in an interesting approach together with songs.

e.g (melody as "skip to my lou")
"ants on the apple 'a' 'a' 'a', ...
"chirpy chicken 'ch' 'ch' 'ch', ...
"eddy egg 'e' 'e' 'e', ....

It's suitable for very young kids (~2-4).

BTW, there are some good stuffs on DD.

儿童双语分级读物(附CD光盘一张)
作者:黄艳 责任编辑
level 1,2,3 (上下)
出版社:上海教育出版社 出版日期:2006-1-1

【基本信息】 ISBN:7544405087 页数:144 版次:1 包装:平装 开本:24开 印张:6 印次:1 印刷时间:2006/01/01 用纸:铜版纸 附件数量:1 附件:CD

【内容提要】
  儿童双语分级读物共分为三级,每级包括上下两册。这套书专为学龄前儿童和小学阶段的学生提高英语综合能力而设计,旨在通过生动有趣的故事和儿童喜闻乐见的科普知识在潜移默化中提高他们的英语阅读欣赏能力,是朗文近年推出的一套重点儿童精品阅读分级读物。此套书的一大特点是图文并茂,中英对照,且插图的绘制体现了童趣,能极大地吸引并提高儿童阅读兴趣。另外,每本书均配有一盘CD,可以让儿童聆听到用纯正地道的英语朗读的故事,以此来提高他们的听力水平。总之,本套读物可以使儿童在玩乐中学习英语,并提高英语的综合运用能力。

男爵府

發表於 06-4-4 11:32 |顯示全部帖子

Dear FXPC,

Hello!! Missing you ah!!! :-(

Why? You can see why if you have time to read more at the old place. 唔想sai心機sai氣,被明+暗屈更唔值得。同d老友傾下親子計,重開心有益身心啦!係咪!?

That's look very nice woh. Need to consider your recommendation too!!!! What is the target reader age?

男爵府

發表於 06-4-4 11:40 |顯示全部帖子

FXPC,

Try HERE

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

發表於 06-4-4 12:23 |顯示全部帖子

Hi FXPC,

Nice to meet you here!

I'm highly interested in Routes to Writing too.

This sets has a total of 24 units divided in 3 stages:

1. Stage Reception/P1 (w/ 6 units)
- Nursery Rhymes
- Information Book
- Modern Rhymes
- Patterned Stories
- Recounts
- Traditional Stories

2. Stage Y1/P2 (w/ 9 units)
- Everyday Stories
- Instructions
- Signs and Labels
- Fairy Tales
- Stories from around the world
- Reports
- Fantasy Stories
- Poetry
- Recounts

3. Stage 3 Y2/P3 (w/ 9 untis)
- Everyday Stories
- Instructions
- Poetry
- Traditional Stories
- Explanations
- Dictionaries
- Different stories by the same author
- Reports
- Significant Authors

Pupils books incl both fiction and non-fiction. Areas covered seems quite all round. Each book has 2 stories, one easier and one more difficult. Hence altogether got 48 stories in the set.

I have a BK friend who has just bought Routes to Writing. Will ask her for comment and report here later.

子爵府

發表於 06-4-4 12:35 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, FXPC,

I have high blood pressure, and cannot stand sudden ga ma, so I migrated here.
(can only speak for myself)

You should take a look at OUP Songbirds too !!

btw, I should be going to Sing during summer hols, and my offer last yr still stands ga.

:-(

Gloria,

Do you plan to order from DD soon ?????

Buddies,

I may be going to BOTH Bangkok and Sing in Aug, sudden addition of plans.
Any recommendations re Bkk ? For 4d3n, with granny and piglet.

大宅

積分: 2007

發表於 06-4-4 12:53 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Bluestar,

How's your son recently? I'm interested in seminar at CP on the coming Sunday as well. Not sure if I can squeeze some time to attend. Will you buy the ORT at singapore?

Bluestar 寫道:
Buddies,

Did you know about this ?
The books should be good ga woh.
Somewhere to go on 9 Apr.

日期:2006年4月9日(星期日)
時間:下午2.00 – 3.00
地點:商務印書館 德福圖書廣場
   (九龍灣德福廣場二期3樓351號)
主持:潘明珠小姐(兒童文學作家)
嘉賓:周蜜蜜小姐 (兒童文學作家、「綠色小天使」系列作者)
   明華小姐(香港旅遊發展局總幹事)
   王樂衡先生(大埔環保協進會教育經理)
   詹志勇教授(香港大學地理系教授)
   周聰玲小姐(著名攝影師)
報名/查詢: 2249-8987 駱小姐

繁忙的都市生活,會使我們忘記香港有四成的土地是郊野,也是很多樹木和蝴蝶的家園。充滿好奇心的孩子,也本該是大自然最熱情而要好的朋友。和平圖書即將推出「綠色小天使」系列的兩本新書:《飛吧,飛吧,美麗的生命》和《聽!聽!說不完的風中傳奇》。兩本故事書分別以香港常見的蝴蝶及老榕樹為主角,讓小讀者知道香港除聚居了不少美麗罕見的蝴蝶外,還有很多與香港甚有淵源的老樹。故事道出了人與大自然唇齒相依的關係,是一套融合了環境教育的兒童文學作品。

訪談後,參與的小讀者會撰寫「給蝴蝶的信」和「給大樹的信」,獲選作品有機會刊載於香港教育城網站。

當天購買上述兩本新書及和平圖書出版的兒童圖書可享八折優惠。 <==

大宅

積分: 4381

發表於 06-4-4 13:30 |顯示全部帖子

hi gloriachung, kittylock, blue*, holmanma, fxpc......
原來你地過左黎呢度 陣間睇番d msg 先.

kitty, 見你話想係老麥開bd, 你可以係 呢度 睇到邊間有幾多seats ga. 我知hunghom 海逸豪園果間話有80 seats ga. hk side, np 健康村果間話有60 seats, 仲有個好似波波池ge 設施任玩的.
我就幫晴晴book 左np 樂嘉中心 (個場好4正), 5月尾, 你地有興趣可以一齊黎玩ga.
晴晴媽媽

首頁

尾頁

跳至