跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 395

41#
發表於 06-4-5 02:46 |只看該作者

Re: 你們會否供應Coffee給菲庸?

我有提供coffee俾工人,無限佢哋飲幾多! yan yan 就好感激因上個僱主無俾, bun bun 就好貪得無厭,x飲擇食! 印尼麵唔食食我D日本出前一丁,coffeemate唔要要我D half and half! 仲想飲我D Perrier! This is the difference between yan and bun!
With lots of loves....... Kristin :-D

大宅

積分: 1942

42#
發表於 06-4-5 08:43 |只看該作者

我第一個印不飲咖啡, 話飲左會病的, 好好笑
而家這個每日都要飲, 但佢又從冇要求過我提供, 佢自己去買印尼店的三合一, 我老公每日都會自己要咖啡機做咖啡飲的, 但佢又沒有話想一齊飲, 不過如果佢開口, 我都會比既, 有時覺得唔駛甘姑寒啦

不過都仲要看她的態度如何, 如果是奉子, 就勢係假了

洋房

積分: 224

43#
發表於 06-4-8 14:20 |只看該作者

Chiulee,

I had the similar experience that you have. Black face...ask for coffee, toothpaste etc...said she's not being trusted! No matter what you do for trying to keep the relationship good, they will only feel that you treat them bad finally (that's my experience and my old maid even called back to my home for a few months to disturb my family and new maid). If I were you, I'll go to arrange hiring a new maid and terminate her immediately once the new maid is ready! If she's still under probation, you should fire her right away! (That's what my experience taught me. The longer you keep her, the more you/your family suffer. It makes your everyday life not happy and it surely doesn't worth!)

大宅

積分: 1876

44#
發表於 06-4-8 16:29 |只看該作者

我宜家個印初黎既時候,幾日飲晒我媽咪一合新即沖
奶茶, 我之前唔知佢飲, 有日我同佢去百佳, 佢話我
知無晒要買, 我好出奇問佢: 婆婆都無黎我屋企, 我
兩公婆都唔飲, 點解會無晒? 佢無出聲, 我就即刻同
佢講, 第1. 放响屋企既野唔係俾佢既, 仲有你無問我
而飲晒, 簡直太過份, 我唔會再買响度預備婆婆黎飲,
就算我買左, 你都唔可以攞黎飲, 要飲就自己買, 我覺
得唔係錢既問題, 而係我唔會俾個工人點我, 你ok既
我會識做, 否則採你都傻

複式洋房

積分: 368

45#
發表於 06-4-18 11:49 |只看該作者

Mayumi,

Quote:
[No matter what you do for trying to keep the relationship good, they will only feel that you treat them bad finally] Unquote

You said exactly. I treat this maid very well already. I didn't scold her. Buy her coffee. Talk to her with smile and soft. 但佢仍繼續越踩越過份,I fired her eventaully.

Beside coffee, she asked me to give her extra money to buy lunch and breakfast becasue she said the don't like the food provided by us. I said what you employer eat, you have to eat the same. If you don't want to eat, please buy on your own expense. Or according to the contract, I give you $300 per month for food but you can't eat our food. Then you have only about $10 a day for your breakfast, lunch and dinner. She gave me black face immediately and talk to me rudely. She also said that I cannot check the telephone call record of my home telephone as I didn't trust her if I do that. I said that is my telephone, I have the right to check.
She ordered me to give her clothes for ironing in the morning, don't give her at night because she need to sleep at 10:00pm. 我已對她忍無可忍,佢根本不是來打工, 是來嘆世界,that' why I fired her immediately.
該用戶已被刪除

46#
發表於 06-4-18 11:54 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 687

47#
發表於 06-4-18 12:10 |只看該作者

唔會架, 但佢初初黎成日tat我d咖啡飲, 俾我話完佢, 而家就唔會囉. :-|

子爵府

積分: 11309

2018復活節勳章 好媽媽勳章 環保接龍勳章

48#
發表於 06-4-18 12:59 |只看該作者

chiulee,

pls check pm

大宅

積分: 4279

49#
發表於 06-4-18 13:48 |只看該作者

mazebebe 寫道:
我賓賓都係每朝以一杯coffee作為早餐, 但我已聲明每日只可飲一杯.

我請的全是賓賓.

第一個工人做左無耐,好怕醜咁問我是否可以給她咖啡.我見佢個樣都知這是不好意思的要求,見佢做野都OK,又要湊BB,咖啡可能幫到佢提下神,所以就買俾佢. 之後就無其它要求LAR.

第二同依家依個工人就是指住D已經向樹D咖啡,又係好唔好意思咁問我可唔可以飲, 我見之前的飲開,所以都繼續供應. 我諗佢地習慣飲咖啡.

可能同佢要求時的態度好有影響你的決定. 如果她們是老馮咁,我地會唔訓氣俾,就算想俾都會兜下圈先,等佢唔好以為要乜有乜. 相反,如果佢知道這是額外要求,如果阿MUM俾的話,她會感恩的話,我自己就覺得無謂為小小支出而令大家的關係疏離. 因為你識同佢計,佢都識得同你計,情況就同我們自己打工一樣,如果我BOSS樣樣同我計到足,我都會按章工作,打份工

複式洋房

50#
發表於 06-4-18 14:07 |只看該作者

SPRING_BB ,

pls check PM

民房

積分: 25

51#
發表於 06-4-18 14:13 |只看該作者

momama 寫道:
many bun bun like to have coffee in the morning. when my miad arrived, i aslo asked her because any way, i have to provide her with breakfast. but she prefers ovaltine. so i just keep on buying her this.

i don't know if she takes it everyday but no need to buy a new one pretty often. when it nearly finishes, she never asks but i will find out myself.

My case is like yours.

My helper has never asked for anything but I think it's ok to buy her drinks, e.g. coffee, ovaltine, milo for breakfasts. Think it this way, she is the person to take care of your meals. Be nice to her brings goodness to yourself.

複式洋房

52#
發表於 06-4-18 14:22 |只看該作者

Agree with what busymami said. Attitude is a key factor. My maid came here for the first night and then asked me for coffee. I said our family didn't drink coffee. She immediately gave me a "black face". The point is that she never stop requesting. She asked me to give her extra money to buy breakfast and lunch as she didn't like our food. She ordered me to give her clothes for iron in the morning, don't give her at night. I have no right to ask why the detergent are using so fast, etc. I think she is treating herself as employer, not me!!!!!

珍珠宮

積分: 38235

2024年龍年勳章

53#
發表於 06-4-18 14:54 |只看該作者

我家冇coffee﹐因為我地吾飲﹐現在個菲傭自己買三合一﹐見佢一日都飲三四杯﹐點可能長期供應呀!
以前炒個件就買coffee粉﹐用我既糖來開﹐糖不是怎麼貴﹐但佢對我囝囝吾好﹐真係想水都吾比佢飲啦!

複式洋房

54#
發表於 06-4-18 15:57 |只看該作者

總之正在揾緊bun bun 嘅僱主小心啦,我呢個勁巴閉嘅bun bun 正在揾緊新工。

子爵府

積分: 13639

55#
發表於 06-4-18 16:31 |只看該作者

我都無provide coffee 比工人,佢有問我有無我話早餐只provid bread 有時我地食通粉佢咪一齊law. 但係點知我o的sugar 要我2星期買1kg ,我話點解o的糖用得咁快,佢話cooking用

侯爵府

積分: 21395

56#
發表於 06-4-18 17:00 |只看該作者

我覺得, 如果屋企有的阿華田, 美錄, 佢要飲, 我都會比佢飲, 至於我們屋企無既野(coffee), 我就吾會特登買比佢飲

子爵府

積分: 13639

57#
發表於 06-4-18 17:03 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

我都同意, 佢地連洗衣皂都要我同佢買埋. 你話係當

大宅

積分: 1483

58#
發表於 06-4-18 17:19 |只看該作者

My husband and I like to drink coffee very much. We bought Nestle (normal) one for my maid. She drinks at least 2 cups per day. I think she also drank my husband's special Japanese brand which was much more expensive.

侯爵府

積分: 21395

59#
發表於 06-4-18 17:19 |只看該作者

WAWA

點解要你幫佢買呀? 叫佢自己去買啦...................

以前我每次去百佳, 佢都同我講無乜無乜, 之後有一次, 我去百佳, 買油, 米, 尿片, 洗潔精好多好多野, 無叫佢拿車仔, 跟住叫佢黎拿野, 呵呵之後, 我放假出街, 佢吾敢再同我講無乜無乜

講真, 佢地日日係屋企, 對個廚房又過對住我, 點會吾知乜野就黎用晒先得架, 我又吾係吾比佢出街買送wor, 日日都去百佳架啦, 點解係要我放假果日臨出門口先同我講? 想我幫佢拿埋返home? no way, 你講完, 我咪買law, 買左, 叫你黎拿law

男爵府

積分: 7097

60#
發表於 06-4-18 17:28 |只看該作者

NO, 貪得無厭!我夠有提供coffee, 一切日用品!又點,她有愛我家人,有愛我BB嗎,成日唔同BB玩!呢D人唔死都無用!良心她們有嗎
[

首頁

尾頁

跳至