論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2436

發表於 06-4-9 12:34 |顯示全部帖子

Procedure to fire maid ?

Maid perform bad, I want to fire her at once. What procedure should I follow ?

洋房

積分: 341

發表於 06-4-9 18:25 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Procedure to fire maid ?

睇{炒印印}

複式洋房

積分: 128

發表於 06-4-9 19:11 |顯示全部帖子

炒工人/工人離職/離開您家時,一定要搵外人全過程在場,預備做証人。但又不要太多人或「兇」工人,否則佢可反咬您脅逼、恐嚇她。
管理員都可以應急,但真要上勞資審裁處/法庭,管理員/管理公司又未必肯做証,所以都係搵講明肯做証的親友穩陣

千萬不要單獨1人或兩公婆炒工人

最好全過程錄影/錄音/照相,保存一兩年(不要放家中)。杜絕工人離職後被人聳恿來屈您,或新工人「找到」,誤會您/有準備另出計劃屈您

大宅

發表於 06-4-9 23:07 |顯示全部帖子

I want to bring her to airport myself without go through agent as I don't want her to stay at agent side to avoid someone will lead her to sue / play me. That's why I want to know what docu I need the maid to sign before she leave HK. It's quite difficult to fire her and then let her leave HK at the same day right ?

男爵府

積分: 8636

發表於 06-4-10 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

ansonbb:
I also have to face the same problem, my agent said that I can bring my maid to their office to settle down. But I'm afraid the maid can stay in HK to looking for new employer That's why I also want to bring her to airport by myself.

If the maid fired, how long she can stay in HK?? She can find another employer without back to their country??

Anyone can help us??

大宅

發表於 06-4-10 21:20 |顯示全部帖子

mymelody,

The agent said she can stay 14 days in HK (by law) and even longer to find another employer. I ask why but she refuse to answer. That's why I am afraid the agent will mislead my maid to do something which will hurt us.

大宅

積分: 1093

發表於 06-4-11 00:06 |顯示全部帖子

I want to fire my maid a.s.a.p. as well. Since we need to pay a ticket for her to return to Phillipine, can we fix the date of the air ticket to 1 or 2 days after she is fired. In this case, she have to buy another ticket if she want to stay here longer. Can anybody advise?

子爵府

積分: 11320

2024年龍年勳章 虎到金來勳章 2018復活節勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 畀面勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 06-4-11 06:56 |顯示全部帖子

Hi ansonbb,

What's wrong with your maid? I think you must let your maid stay in HK for 14 days since it is their right to do so.

複式洋房

積分: 110

發表於 06-4-11 09:43 |顯示全部帖子

Actually, they has a right to stay here for 14 days. However, if you give the ticket is the last date, she also can sue you, need you to pay back the boarding house fee and food allowance within this 14 days. Just give her a open ticket or just the following date of dismissal. they are very clever, they can sell out the ticket, and buy a new one, don't worry about that. The main problem is give her a return ticket is ok.

首頁

尾頁

跳至